Error Adding XP Drivers - ZLIB-19 unknown error

Well I still haven't made much headway with iPrint.
Our iPrint is so badly broken now it's probably going out the windows
soon.
Over 40% can no longer install iPrint printers, some get Insufficient
memory to print even though they have 512MB RAM and 87% free resources,
the Maptool no longer works correctly.

Now I am getting wierd errors when I try to install printer drivers in
RMS (iPrint ZLIB-19 unknown error).  This happened after editing my
*jsp files as recommended in TID 10100923.

I had installed the iPrint plugins dated 4/18/06 on my NW6.0SP5 server
first (Mistake, it is still iManager 2.02).  This is my iPrint Server
so that is why I tried there first.
Then I installed plugins on my NW6.5SP3 server and it actually tried to
install "from file" and "from system", but got that error (iPrint
ZLIB-19 unknown error).  No hits at Novell Support?

The iManager error in the log was:
eMFrameUtils.......1734  05/03/06 [14:47:38.595]  Assertion Failure

Where do I start?

Peter
5/3/2006 7:09:34 PM
novell.support.iprint 7215 articles. 0 followers. Follow

What backend server version are you using for iPrint.  You mentioned two
different server versions?  And what iPrint client version?  What is the
error when you can't install printers?

> Well I still haven't made much headway with iPrint.
> Our iPrint is so badly broken now it's probably going out the windows
> soon.
> Over 40% can no longer install iPrint printers, some get Insufficient
> memory to print even though they have 512MB RAM and 87% free resources,
> the Maptool no longer works correctly.
>
> Now I am getting wierd errors when I try to install printer drivers in
> RMS (iPrint ZLIB-19 unknown error).  This happened after editing my
> *jsp files as recommended in TID 10100923.
>
> I had installed the iPrint plugins dated 4/18/06 on my NW6.0SP5 server
> first (Mistake, it is still iManager 2.02).  This is my iPrint Server
> so that is why I tried there first.
> Then I installed plugins on my NW6.5SP3 server and it actually tried to
> install "from file" and "from system", but got that error (iPrint
> ZLIB-19 unknown error).  No hits at Novell Support?
>
> The iManager error in the log was:
> eMFrameUtils.......1734  05/03/06 [14:47:38.595]  Assertion Failure
>
> Where do I start?
>

> --

0
iprint
5/3/2006 8:50:51 PM
iprint@novell.com wrote:

> What backend server version are you using for iPrint.  You mentioned
> two different server versions?  And what iPrint client version?  What
> is the error when you can't install printers?
>
> > Well I still haven't made much headway with iPrint.
> > Our iPrint is so badly broken now it's probably going out the
> > windows soon.
> > Over 40% can no longer install iPrint printers, some get
> > Insufficient memory to print even though they have 512MB RAM and
> > 87% free resources, the Maptool no longer works correctly.
> >
> > Now I am getting wierd errors when I try to install printer drivers
> > in RMS (iPrint ZLIB-19 unknown error).  This happened after editing
> > my *jsp files as recommended in TID 10100923.
> >
> > I had installed the iPrint plugins dated 4/18/06 on my NW6.0SP5
> > server first (Mistake, it is still iManager 2.02).  This is my
> > iPrint Server so that is why I tried there first.
> > Then I installed plugins on my NW6.5SP3 server and it actually
> > tried to install "from file" and "from system", but got that error
> > (iPrint ZLIB-19 unknown error).  No hits at Novell Support?
> >
> > The iManager error in the log was:
> > eMFrameUtils.......1734  05/03/06 [14:47:38.595]  Assertion Failure
> >
> > Where do I start?
> >

> > --

iPrint v04.12.00 is running on a NetWare 6.0SP5 server.  I was getting
no response when I clicked on "Add driver from file".  So I errantly
applied that iPrint plugins dated 4/18/06 to that iManager.  Realized
what I had done since it was only v 2.02 and added the plugins to my
NetWare 6.5SP3 server which has iManager 2.5 on it.  then I removed all
the errant "'s and tried it and that is where I was getting the (iPrint
ZLIB-19 unknown error) when trying to "Add driver from file" or "Add
driver from system".  I have since removed all the plugins from the
NW6.0 server for iPrint and re-installed the one dated:  9/2/04.  And
it is once again unresponsive to "Add driver from file".
I have a copy of v 04.16.00.  But since I have had so much trouble
installing printers (40% cannot install it just sits there or tries to
go to the isinstie.htm page and then back, while the other 60% have no
problems) from the iPrint web page:
http://DNS-Servername:631/login/ippdocs/pcontrol.htm
I decided not to roll it out at this time.

I hope I have answered all your questions.
Peter

Peter

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

error error error

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

Error: Unknown error

Unknown error when adding a driver
Hi, I'm trying to add an XP driver for a Ricoh Aficio CL7000 colour laser printer using iManager, but when I try I get the error iPrint ZLIB 2 - Unknown error I thought I could get around the problem by adding it 'from system' but it doesn't appear in the list. Anyone have any ideas??? Server is NW6.5 (no SP), iManager is 2.0.1 Thanks, Iain Also tried adding it through good ol' nwadmin (as a Win2K driver). When I try that I get the error: The specified resource could not be added. The Resource Management Service may not be enabled on the ND...

Clustering error
To whom it may concern We are using SLES SP1- OES2.We have 4 cluster nodes and 8 existing cluster resources. When we want to create a new cluster resource, we follow the following under mentioned steps. > Select cluster Options > Select new resource > resource > next > add new cluster resource name > inherit frame template - select template Generic IP > Define additional properties > next - load script > next - unload script > next - monitor script > next - resource policies > resource preferred nodes > finish Then it shows the foll...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Error adding XP driver to broker
Hi There, Situation: Netware 6.5 SP2 server with iprint on it. Broker started, manager started. I want to add a Windows XP printer driver to te recourses and I use Imanager for it (Imanager 2.02) beause NWadmin doesn't have a XP tab. When I do this (from file or system) I get the following message "iPrint SSl 6 - Unknown error." Workstation is Windows XP Pro with 4.91 client on it. What's tehe problem? Thanks, Marcel de Jager Check out Tid http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/2971087.htm The Driver upload uses the iPrint Client. ...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

Error adding Win 2000 or XP drivers
This is an issue that I have encountered in two separate installations. In both I started with NW 6.5 SP3 and encountered this error when I tried adding a WIN 2000 or XP printer driver using iManager - Exception saving resource print drivers configuration NDPS Library Error Category: 1060004h Other Error: FFFFFC50h Tried and XP SP2 workstation and a WIN2000 workstation. Novell Client 4.91 and 4.91 SP1. It copies the diver and the printer show up in the list, when you click apply the error pops up.(Browser - IE version 6.0.2800.1106) Tried iprint client 4.06 on the workstation. ...

Unknown Errors Unknown error (0x8000500c) help in DirectoryService
 Hi all,I'm new to active directory programming. I am trying to write a consoleprogram that read the LDAP attributes and generate a csv file.I've specified the required attributes in a string array. It works properlyfor most attributes but get strange error for some attributes such attributes as uidNumber, gidNumber.The error message is like the following.System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException was unhandledMessage="Unknown error (0x8000500c)"Source="CSVFileExporter"ErrorCode=-2147463156StackTrace:   at System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueColl...

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

error:getpeername unknown error
Hello to All, About two weeks ago, our web/gw mail server began to display this error and at the same time the gw webaccess and our website slowed to a crawl until none at all. Rebooting the server fixes the problem temporarily but after about 30 minutes the problem returns. I check the knowledgebase but the only thing there is that Novell knows about the problem and are looking into it. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? I have tried remarking out everything but the bare neccessities with no results. Server: Compaq ML370, 1 Gb RAM, NW 6, SP4, GW 6, SP3, apache 1.03, tomc...

iPrint Driver install
--____KQMDHVRTIVUHPSJHVIRT____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am testing the initial install of the iPrint (have been using NDPS for = over a year). I am using a Windows 2000 workstation and also have an XP = workstation. When trying to install a Xerox 4400N printer, I get the = following error: Error message: iPrint Driver Install - Unknown installation error (1) Error group: iPrint Driver Install Error code: 1 I'm dead in the water. What's next? --____KQMDHVRTIVUHPSJHVIRT____ Content-Type: multi...

iPrint Driver install
Hi, We have Novell netware 6.5 SP6, iPrint update iprntnw65sp6f.zip, iPrint client 4.28. We have problem with installing one iPrint printer. Every other iPrint printers are not problematic. Problematic iPrint printer is HP Laser Jet 2420. We are using latest PCL 6 drivers. We have problem installing this printer on every windows XP and windows 2000. When we want to install this printer we get dialog with error: Error message: iPrint Driver install - Unknown installation error (1223) Error group: iPrint driver install Error code: 1223 Any ideas ? Roman Lenarsic ...

Error adding driver to driver store
Hi, when trying to add a driver to my driver store with iManager on my Windows XP Machine i get the error: Code: -------------------- An error has occured while trying to add the ressource. Error Code: -1 -------------------- It neither lets me upload a file nor add from system. Any hints? -- michifischer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ michifischer;1958625 Wrote: > Hi, > > when trying to add a driver to my driver store with iManager on my > Windows XP Machine i get the error: > > &...

I/O error Fatal error: Unknown device error -- transaction rolled back
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C4166C.3C733A00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Any help on this issue would be helpful. I was seeing an error in one of our applications. I narrowed it down to = a portion of a stored procedure which I have included in the Code = sample. Info from server window: Adaptive Server Anywhere Network Server Version 9.0.1.1751 Note: Database file "c:\aal\dr\data\db\tfl\tfl.db" consists of 1017 = disk fragments Transaction ...

Java page error when adding XP printer drivers in iManager
I am unable to add XP drivers via iManager/iPrint. When I click on add drivers I see a Error on Page at in the status bar of IE. Does anyone know if this indicates a java version error or something else? --____QEIKKCKWNBJXMENFUNMF____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Fri, 26 Oct 2006 07:27:51 -0500" http://support.novell.com/docs/Tids/Solutions/10100923.html >>> <kzent@wauwatosa.k12.wi.us> 10/26/2006 11:56 AM >>> I am unable to add XP d...

Can't create Driver Store. iPrint Lib Error, IPP Error, bad status code
In Linux OESbeta iPrint configuration was without problem. I have installed OES on Linux. And now I can't create Driver Store for iPrint. I have the following error: Error: Create Driver Store Failure Driver Store could not be configured: Request (SERVER_ERROR) - bad status code (0x500) iPrint Lib Error: 0x1000001 IPP Error: 0x500 NDSTRACE: MISC: Entry .mydrvstore.novell.OEST. has an Illegal Attr Name: .nspmPassword.[Attribute Definitions].[Schema Root], failed, illegal attribute (-608) What it is mean? Why I can't create Driver Store? Vladsh, It appears ...

404 Error when adding XP driver with iManager 2.0.2
Hi, I'm having a problem with adding a XP HP 1200 print driver to the RMS with iManager. When I select the .inf file the driver files are being copied and then I receive a HTTP 404 - Not Found Error box. What could be wrong ? I have searched the support site from Novell and found that the driver must be added by nwadmin. But nwadmin doesn't have the XP driver snapins. Does anyone know if Novell is having a workaround for this ? John John Slegers wrote: > But nwadmin doesn't have the XP driver snapins. Generally, Windows 2000 and XP printer drivers are the same...

Error: Unable to write to the 'http' network connection. No error or unknown error.
ASA 8.0.2.4332 Any idea what could cause the error? The error occurs after about 11 minutes of ML server activity (see log below). Following are some of the parameters I'm using along with an excerpt from the ML server output log (mlserver.mls). I'm trying to synchronize over http using port 2439. Please let me know if you need any additional info. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Sacha redirector.config entries: ###### # Note:The consolidated database and the synchronization server reside on the same machine ###### SLEEP=1800 ML_CLIENT_TIMEOUT=1800 RED...

iPrint
I am attempting to add a print driver for an HP Deskjet 940c to the Broker through iManager. I am running NW65 SP2. I download the Windows 9x driver from HP, extract it to a directory on the server. I then click "Add from File" and find the INF file. The system takes over from there creating a temp directory on the workstation, copying all the files to that directory and then it comes up with a "HTTP 500: Internal Server Error". I am doing this with IE 6.0. Will try Netscape next. Any ideas? Thanks, Wes Hegge Ping localhost if you can not then yo...

Web resources about - Error Adding XP Drivers - ZLIB-19 unknown error - novell.support.iprint

Niall Quinn (racing driver) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1999 - 3rd place in Irish Karting Championship in Cadet 2000 - 1st place in Irish Karting Championship in Cadet 2002 - 3rd place in Irish Karting ...

Driver of crashed ute was high on meth
A  DRIVER told police he was high on ice and had not slept for three days after he crashed into a power pole and fled into the bush in rural ...

Dog pops up in driver's seat in US
One dog apparently has learnt a new trick: how to drive a semi-truck.

Dog pops up in driver's seat in US
One dog apparently has learnt a new trick: how to drive a semi-truck.

Police: Drunk driver plows into 4 people at Daytona National Speedway
Police say 43-year-old Abbie Kinney of Cocoa Beach was drunk when she plowed her pickup into four people and five campers Saturday morning.

Illinois police stop driver with 15-foot tree embedded in car
Washington Post Illinois police stop driver with 15-foot tree embedded in car AL.com Police in Roselle, Illinois, are warning people in the ...

NVIDIA Releases 364.47 WHQL Game Ready Driver
Not even a week has passed and we have another driver update from NVIDIA. Despite the quick turnaround this is not a rushed released. Indeed, ...

US Chamber of Commerce sues to stop Seattle from unionizing Uber drivers
... Adam Fagen ) The US Chamber of Commerce sued Seattle yesterday , objecting to that city's recent passage of a law allowing Uber and Lyft drivers ...

Who's in the GOP driver's seat? Hint: it's not the establishment
Who's in the GOP driver's seat by digby It appears that Ted Cruz is having a very good day at the polls. After this he will be able to say he's ...

Cops stop car with tree wedged in grille, charge driver; photos go viral - Chicago Tribune
The Roselle police report may not have captured all the color of the incident. It did, however, get to the heart of it.