Windows 7 64 bit and iPrint Manage Broker - Add drivers Error

I'm on a Windows 7 64 bit PC.  My iManager is Version  2.7.3
(20090507_201221) and has iPrint NetWare Management Plug-in
2.7.1.20090722. I can log into the server's iManager Manage Broker
page.  However when I click on the "RMS Drivers" tab, I see the page
flash for a second with the normal page, then I get these errors:

IE 8
-------------------------------------
Exception reading resource print drivers configuration

NDPS Library Error Category: 1060004h
Other Error: FFFFFC55h

FireFox 3.5.7
-------------------------------------
Exception reading resource print drivers configuration

NDPS Library Error Category: 1060004h
Other Error: FFFFFC55h

Chris
1/14/2010 7:14:16 PM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Chris,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
1/19/2010 8:15:31 PM
Found out I hadn't applied the iPrint update on the iPrint server.

Chris
1/19/2010 9:21:39 PM
Chris Premo;1919379 Wrote:
> Found out I hadn't applied the iPrint update on the iPrint server.
>

> --

what update are you talking about i am having an issue as well,
although 32bit but i think same problem

--
jbulldog13
jbulldog13's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=80637

0
jbulldog13
3/10/2010 6:46:02 PM
jbulldog13;1945053 Wrote:
> what update are you talking about i am having an issue as well, although
> 32bit but i think same problem

Same here.

--
technomoney
technomoney's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=29606
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=398297

0
technomoney

Occasional errors with 32-bit Delphi 7 application on Windows 7 64-bit
Hi, I have a 32-bit Delphi 7 application which was deployed on some machines with Windows 7 64-bit. The application occasionally displays errors such as: "Error reading ppDBText37.Border.Color: Invalid property value" or "Error reading Label24.Font.Ch: Property Ch does not exist" (here the name "Charset" was apparently truncated to "Ch") I checked how those properties are declared on the form where the errors occurred, and all seems ok: - First form (where "Error reading ppDBText37.Border.Color: Invalid property value" occurs): ...

Error Installing Windows 7 64 bit Canon Fax Drivers
I am receiving an error when trying to install a Canon Fax driver via iprint. I have uploaded the latest 64-bit driver from Canon's website to the driver store. I am also using the 5.52 iprint client on my Windows 7 64 bit OS. When installing the Fax Driver from our iPrint web page, I get the following error during the install: Printers - The arguments are invalid. Once you click OK, you wait about 5 seconds and then the following error message appears: Novell iPrint - Error Message: Error Group: Windows Error Code: -536870656 I have tried this installation on multiple Windows ...

Error installing Windows 7 32&64 bit Canon Fax Drivers
Hi, I am receiving an error when trying to install the Canon Fax driver via iprint. I have uploaded the latest 32&64-bit drivers from Canon's website to the driver store. I am also using the 5.60 iprint client on my Windows 7 32&64 bit OS. When installing the Fax Driver from our iPrint web page, I get the following error during the install: Printers - The arguments are invalid. Once you click OK, you wait about 5 seconds and then the following error message appears: Novell iPrint - Error Message: Error Group: Windows Error Code: -536870656 I have tried this insta...

COM+ error on Windows 7
Hi All, We have a COM+ application just built(migrated) recently on PB 12.0 to run on Windows 7 - 64 bits. Building up the application and setting up the COM was no problem. But when i try to call a method from our .NET application, I get an error, see excemption below: (These code worked well on Windows 2003 or XP and .NET 3.5) * COM Settings Activition Type : Server Application Security Level: Perform access checks at the process and component level. Authentication Level for Calls: Packet Impersonation Level: Impersonate * VS 2010 (Configuration Manager - Platform - A...

iprint clent (5.64 and 5.68) on Win 7 (32 and 64 bit) removes the ability to view remote printers in Windows explorer via "View remote printers" if you have opened the server-object in Network
See subject. I just discovered this as I wanted to look into the properties of printers on several workstations and a Samba/Cups print server. If I unistall the iprint client it immediately starts to work. As soon as the client is installed you see no printers if you click on "View remote printers" . That only applies to Win7, on WinXP I did not see that behaviour (WinVista I don't use and my Win2008 server has no iprint client installed). Anybody else noticed that already? -- W. Prindl W_, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a res...

Problems managing iPrint on Windows 7 with iManager Mobile
Hi, I have recently moved to Windows 7 and have installed the latest version of iManager Mobile (v2.7.3) however when I try to manage any iPrint printers I get the error message: Could Not Find native libraries for com.novell.service.ndps.eMFrame.Startup I have been through TID 3731169 and have ensured that the java is correct and I have the latest version of the Novell Client for Windows 7 installed (v2 SP1 with IR3 fixes). I have also checked that the Primary tree is set correctly. Has anyone been able to set this up correctly? All help is appreciated. Regards, G...

Interbase ODBC 64 bit driver for Windows 7
Is there or will there be one available for download? Kenneth Clark wrote: > Is there or will there be one available for download? Not yet. Can't be, without a 64 bit client. The next version of IB, per the roadmap, will include a 64 bit server, so maybe then? -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Kenneth Clark wrote: > Is there or will there be one available for download? There is no ODBC 64 bit driver today. It does not make sense to have one today as there is no InterBas...

Problems managing iPrint on Windows 7 with iManager Mobile
Hi, I have recently moved to Windows 7 and have installed the latest version of iManager Mobile (v2.7.3) however when I try to manage any iPrint printers I get the error message: Could Not Find native libraries for com.novell.service.ndps.eMFrame.Startup I have been through TID 3731169 and have ensured that the java is correct and I have the latest version of the Novell Client for Windows 7 installed (v2 SP1 with IR3 fixes). I have also checked that the Primary tree is set correctly. Has anyone been able to set this up correctly? All help is appreciated. Regards, G...

Windows 7 64 bit workstation objects in Management Console
I have a very small - but growing number of windows 7 machines. Most of them are 64 bit systems, but I do have one 32 bit system. I have had no real problems installing the agent - so far i have done this manually on each machine, and the systems have registered with the zone "alright". However the ability to click on the workstation object and and move to its properties page is at best a little flakey. I am finding that I can click on the 32 bit machine an move to its property page just fine. However, the 64 bit machines seem to work only for the most recently...

Error creating printer profile windows 7 64-bit
Server NW6.5sp8 with all the latest patches for the server and iprint. I have no problem uploading drivers for windows 7. OK, so I select iPrint from iManager. Select Printer Driver Profile. Select my Print manager and select "Create Printer Driver Profile". Hit OK. Next page, select the correct print driver. Now here is the catch, at the top where it says "Desktop Operating System:" is blank. Create a name for the profile, select correct driver, hit next. Shows this on the page. Save driver profile CM8050 Print Manager name: NDPS_Manager.NSI Broke...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam Is there any particular 64 bit OS that you are interested in hearing about? - Mark VS Vairam wrote: > > SQL Anywhere Associates!! > Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical > white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any > please.... > > Thanks > > Vairam WINDOWS all flavours...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam I believe that SQL Anywhere Studio is currently only released in a 32-bit format. TO the extent that 32-bit applications can run on a 64-bit OS, you can use ASA on a 64-bit system. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Cho...

Adding Printer Driver in Iprint
When I try to add a printer driver (HP LJ 4250 [PS, PCL5 or PCL6]) iManager starts the process and says "it'll take 2 minutes" and then kicks me out to the sign-in page. When I sign back in, no driver. NW 6.5 SP7, eDir 8.8 SP2, iManager Version 2.7.2 (20081017_172753) -- its probably a iprint client 5.12 issue, look at the iprint forum. Sascha >>> Chris Premo<cpremo@mbc.ca.gov> schrieb am 16.01.2009 um 22:58 in Nachricht <6q7cl.1607$5N1.309@kovat.provo.novell.com>: > When I try to add a printer driver (HP LJ 4250 [PS, PCL5 or PCL...

Better Windows 7 Speech Recognition & 64-bit support
Name: Chris Strosser Email: chrisatwebjawnsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Better Windows 7 Speech Recognition & 64-bit support Comments: First and foremost, let me just say how much I love your product. I recommend Firefox to all my friends and family, and I use it everyday at work and home. It's truly brilliant. There are two things I would really like to see in an upcoming release: - Better support for Windows 7 Speech Recognition software - 64-bit version for Windows - Take advantage of Aero features/remove File/Edit/etc. menus, like in Office 2007. Th...

Groupwise 7 on Windows 7 64 bit
I wish to install a Groupwise 7 client on Windows 7 64 bit. Is there a 64 bit version of the Groupwise 7 client? If so, can anyone provide a link to download it? If there isn't a 64 bit client, are there any recommendations/best practices for installing the 32 bit client on Windows 7 64 bit? Thanks for any help you can provide. Anthony -- fedia ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 12/6/2010 10:36 PM, fedia wrote: > > I wish to install a Groupwise 7 client on Windows 7 64 bit. > > Is there a 64 bit versio...

Web resources about - Windows 7 64 bit and iPrint Manage Broker - Add drivers Error - novell.support.imanager

The Windows Blog

Woman spotted throwing flaming rags from car window in Yangebup: resident
A report of a person driving around throwing flaming rags from their car in the Yangebup area has prompted a call from the Department of Fire ...

Windows 10 Mobile review: Windows on phones gets rebooted. Again.
One way or another, Microsoft has been promising Windows 10 Mobile for years. References to "Windows Everywhere," the notion that some version ...

Windows 10 patch messing with your Office 2016 templates? Here's how you can get them back
A cumulative Windows 10 patch has had some Word 2016 users cringing in despair. The patch, titled Cumulative Update KB3124200 , is causing the ...

Major app developers are bringing their apps to the Windows phone
Microsoft's plan to get apps onto phones that runs Windows seems to be working as more and more developers are bringing their apps to the platform. ...

Virgin Mary image seen on Ga. church window
Rainbow-hued coating on window pane inspires Catholic priest to post on FaceBook

Microsoft preps for Windows 10 upgrade push
Windows 10 is now on more than 148 million PCs , according to data from analytics vendor Net Applications. But the rate at which users are moving ...

Bufferzone Hooks Into Windows to Containerize Security
Bufferzone's technology segregates the activity that is done over the Web by running it within a secure container.