Tomcat installation failing during iManager 2.0.2 install

I'm trying to install iManager with default Tomcat server, the Tomcat
installation fails with following error

Unhandled Exception c0000005
access violation at address 500bf974

I was able to install iManager successfully on couple of other pcs.

Thx
0
deepakg
12/3/2004 10:34:37 AM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I think you may have some faulty ram .....

John

>>> <deepakg@interrait.com> 03/12/2004 >>>
I'm trying to install iManager with default Tomcat server, the Tomcat
installation fails with following error

Unhandled Exception c0000005
access violation at address 500bf974

I was able to install iManager successfully on couple of other pcs.

Thx

0
John

imanager 2.0.2 installed but showing 1.2.2
I just installed imanager 2.0.2 but when i visit https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2200 i dont see anything in web manager. when i got to https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx i get the web manager and i click on "open imanager" i get redirected to imanager but it is version 1.2.2???? what is the path to my new install? netware 6 sp4 imanager 2.0.2 edir 8.7.1 :( rdixon@wvbep.org, iManager 2.x uses a different URL than iManager 1.x The URL for 2.x is https://<server_ip_address>/nps/iManager.html -- //Niclas Ekstedt ____________________________________ Niclas Eksted...

Error installing iManager 2.0.2 #2
I am currently running Netware 6 SP5 with iManager 1.2.2. I tried to install iManager 2.0.2, but the error message listed below alwas comes up. I have installed JVM 1.4.2 and eDirectory 8.7.3. Any ideam? *** Open log 03/29/2005 15:54:26 EST *** ______ Driver Fatal: Could not initialize the Shipping Profile in driver.initShippingProfile(). ______ Driver Fatal: 1 >= 1 ______ Driver Fatal: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:431) at com.novell.application.install.LinkArray.get(LinkArray.java:74) at com.novell...

iManager 2.0.2 Installation "iManager.zsp"
Hallo, i want to upgrade the iManager of my netware 6 sp4 server (from 1.2.2 to 2.0.2). Now i�ve got the problem that i don�t know a page where i can download this version (2.0.2) of the iManager. So i�ve downloaded the Service Pack 3 of Netware 6.5, because this Service Pack included the version 2.0.2 of the imanager. After the download i�ve searched for the file in the service pack that can update the imanager. I�ve found a file named "iManager.zsp" My question is now, how can i install a *.zsp file on a netware server? Is that possible? (Or do anybody know a site ...

removing iManager 2.0.2 and reinstalling iManager 2.0.2

Installation of iManager 2.7 Support Pack 2 failed
*Hey, I'm new to iManager. I installed iManager 2.7 and willing to install the plug-in: iManager 2.7 Support Pack 2. When trying to install the plug-in from within iManager 2.7 itself by going to Configure | Plug-in Installation | Available Novell Plug-in Modules, I found nothing here: no available plug-in modules. So I click on "add" to add the iman27_sp2.npm, then "ok" and back to the list without any modules added...:S I'm wondering what the problem is and if there is any other method to install this plug-in? -To note that during the installation of...

Problems installing Imanager 2.0.2 on Suse 9.2
When I try to run the install script I get this error message: suse92:/home/iMan_202_linux/iManager_linux # sh install.sh Traceback (most recent call last): File "./python_install/install.py", line 13, in ? import readline ImportError: libreadline.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory suse92:/home/averbeck/iMan_202_linux/iManager_linux # Any Ideas? Python is installed on the box. I installed Edir 8.7 and Console one already. I'm trying to get Imanager up and running as well. TIA, Brad Sounds like the readline package isn...

iManager 2.0.2 install
Hi, I have had a server crash and it had iManager on. The server is out of action now. I have a server called printserver. This has iManager installed but I cannot access it from Novell Remote Manager. When I click on the red/white iManager button it comes back the the following error: Novell iManager does not respond on printserver. Unable to find iManager in this eDirectory container. Would you like to continue searching for iManager? Yes Cancel If I click on Yes then it still does not work and just lists some directories within edirectory. All of my other serv...

Can iManager 2.0.2 installed into Netware 6.0.
Can iManager 2.0.2 installed into Netware 6.0 + sp4 box with Apache 2.0 From document, iManager 2.0.2 need Web services -- HTTP server, whichis apache 1.3, and Apache 2.0 doesn't support ??????????? But if we want Identity Manager 2.0 there is another requirement iManager 2.0.2 and Apache 2.0.48 ????? JZhang@bridgepointhealth.ca, Yes, I got iManager 2.0.2 installed onto my NW 6 SP4 running at home. All I needed to do, was to apply JVM 1.4.2 before installing iManager. I don't remember what Apache server version I have. But it should be the one shippig with NW6/SP4. ...

iManager 2.0.2 install on NW 6.0 SP3
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable iManager 2.0.2 install on NetWare 6.0 SP3 with eDir 8.7.3 On Page 15 of the iManager 2.0.2 Administration guide (imanager20.pdf), = step 3 of the installation procedure instructs the installer to run = pkidiag.nlm to verify that the Servers PKI Certificates are in good order. I run PKIDIAG in Diagnostics mode it runs into a loop claiming that one of = the two PKI Key Material Objects created by the eDir 8.6.2 -> 8.7.3 = upgrade are invalid. The error me...

Manually install imanager 2.0.2 on Netware 6.0
Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible to manually install iManager 2.0.2 on a Netware 6 server. I have found the TID on how to perform this on a Netware 6.5 server but not for Netware 6.0. If it is possible, could anyone point me to the right documentation? Thanks for your help! Chris Chris, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at h...

Cleaning out after iManager 2.0.2 install
After installing iManager 2.0.2 on NW6.0-SP4 now the sys-volume is quite stuffed. Can I - due to update of tomcat to v4 - simply delete sys:\tomcat\33 and sys:\tomcat\332? Are there any further resources which might be deleted? Siincerely Karl P.S.: In case someone here has access to novell-engineering: It is quite depressing when you select to install english and german resources only (does not matter if c1 or imanager, ist all the same thing) and after installation you find the directories messed up with resource files for all languages. karl@kunze-stade.de > sys...

unable to install imanager 2.0.2
Hi there, I'm trying to get iManager 2.0.2 installed on Netware 6 SP5 and I keep getting the following error: A fatal error has occurred. This program will terminate. You may check sys:\ni\data\ni.log for more details after you dismiss this dialog. (java.io.FileNotFoundException) Database "..\data\extMain.db" does not exist! Has anyone else experienced this or have any idea how to fix it? Thanks for your time! Chris On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:25:42 +0000, Chris Skelton wrote: You might wanna try asking in the imanager forum instead. novell.support.i...

iManager 2.0.2 after 65sp4a install
We recently installed SP4a on a netware 6.5 sp2 server. After installing the support pack when we try to use imanager version 2.02, some of the roles and tasks are not working. When I try to administer my cluster after selecting the cluster object I receive the following error: Error: This iManager plug-in is valid for Netware 6.5 SP1 and later. The selected server does not meet that requirement. To manage this server, please use either Console One or the browser-based Novell Remote Manager. Has anyone else seen this occur? If so, how do I resolve the error. Andy Unle...

Error installing imanager 2.0.2
When I try to install iManager 2.0.2 on Netware 6.0 Sp5 eDirectory 8.7.3 I get this error in Ni.log Driver Fatal: Unrecoverable error in driver.mainHallway(). ______ Driver Fatal: com/novell/nps/configManager/directoryConfig/DirectoryConfigWizard ______ Driver Fatal: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/novell/nps/configManager/directoryConfig/DirectoryConfigWizard at com.novell.application.install.extend.extend.silentConfigure(Unknown Source) at com.novell.application.install.extend.extend.applySettings(Unknown Source) at com.novell.application.install.InstallNode.sp...

Web resources about - Tomcat installation failing during iManager 2.0.2 install - novell.support.imanager

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?