Mozilla Firefox Browser

--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____

Will Novell be improving the support for Mozilla Firefox, we are moving to it away from Explorer to Mozilla as it is cross Platform and has less vunerabilities. With Novells BIG moves into linux and open desktops and servers I thought it would be a natural move.... Any comments from the Novell people, any other browser you recommend?
Thanks,
Allen