Installed "SecretStore" Plugin - Don't see it listed under "Roles and Tasks"

Hi All,

What should I do for it to show up?  Configure "something" in iManager?

I do have a tab for "SecretStore Service Setup" under Configure.  If I
click on "Create Server Policy" the result is "The SecretStore.Security
object does exist."

That's good...I would like to try and get to it and manage it from Roles
and Tasks.  I have a User that is receiving "Novell Secret Store Locked"
and I'd like to delete it.

Thank you for any help you can offer,
Mr Mister
0
Mr
10/19/2010 7:05:36 PM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Mr Mister wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> What should I do for it to show up?  Configure "something" in iManager?
>
> I do have a tab for "SecretStore Service Setup" under Configure.  If I
> click on "Create Server Policy" the result is "The SecretStore.Security
> object does exist."
>
> That's good...I would like to try and get to it and manage it from Roles
> and Tasks.  I have a User that is receiving "Novell Secret Store Locked"
> and I'd like to delete it.
>
> Thank you for any help you can offer,
> Mr Mister

I didn't quite follow through.  I had installed the plugin, but not
clicked on RBS and installed it there as well.  Doh!

Problem solved.
0
Mr

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Could ot be able to see "Security" under "Roles and Tasks"
HI Novell Team, I installed eDirectory 8.8 SP2 and iManager 2.7. Along with that I installed some plug-ins also. The plug-ins I installed are.. 1.eDir_iMan27_Plugins.npm and 2. iman27_sp2.npm. here my requirement is to download the CA certificate. For that I logged into iManager and searched for Certificate( Which will be available unswer Security option) option under "Roles and Tasks". Can any body help what can i do for this to go ahead... Do I need to install any plug-ins additionally or need to do any Manual configuration?? Thanks in Advance Seshu vengala...

couldn't install "Flashgot" or "DownThemAll"
Name: ayappan Email: ayappan75atrediffmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: couldn't install "Flashgot" or "DownThemAll" Comments: FIREFOX 4 ALPHA 1 doesn't accept any download manager extensions or sense the download links. I couldn't install "Flashgot" or "DownThemAll" Could anybody help me out...... thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0a1pre) Gecko/2008031102 Minefield/4.0a1pre ...

A12: "can", "does", and "isa" in roles
One of the beauties of the original Traits paper was that its roles had ways of specifying assertions of what criteria must be met by whatever classes they were to be composed into. Meanwhile, it's been mentioned that roles and classes in P6 might look declarative in nature, but they are in fact procedural. So why not allow a few assertions to be made in roles? These would be assertions which get run by the class when it composes the roles, and returning false would raise an exception to the programmer, quite possibly providing at compile-time some detailed information as to ...

What's with "~/" and NOT "~/" ?
In trying to deplay test projects to my provider (GoDaddy) I'm finding a consistent barfness with the form of reference that I read as "in this directory, this file"  or "~/filename.filetype". I am having to consistently strip the "~/" to make it work.Is there a way to strip off this type of reference through a preference? In the past, I've been led to believe that "filename.filetype" when in the same directory was just FINE as that -- no need for this "~/".Hints, direction, etc. welcomed and appreciated in advance ... mahalos .....

double quote

Using "+" or "||"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

replace the "." with a ","

"Using" or "With"

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - Installed "SecretStore" Plugin - Don't see it listed under "Roles and Tasks" - novell.support.imanager