imanager 2.0.2 installed but showing 1.2.2

I just installed imanager 2.0.2 but when i visit
https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2200  i dont see anything in web manager.

when i got to https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx i get the web manager and i click
on "open imanager" i get redirected to imanager but it is version 1.2.2????

what is the path to my new install?

netware 6 sp4 imanager 2.0.2  edir 8.7.1

:(
0
rdixon
6/24/2004 12:08:11 AM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

rdixon@wvbep.org,

iManager 2.x uses a different URL than iManager 1.x The URL for 2.x is
https://<server_ip_address>/nps/iManager.html

--
//Niclas Ekstedt
____________________________________

removing iManager 2.0.2 and reinstalling iManager 2.0.2

iManager 1.2.2 to 2.0.2 Upgrade
I've been running GW 6.5 WebAccess on the following system configuration: Netware 6.0 SP4 eDirectory 8.7.3 SP2 IR JVM 1.4.1 SP6 Novell Enterprise Web Server Tomcat 3.3 Apache 1.03 iManager 1.2.2 Yesterday I made the following change: Upgraded iManager to v2.0.2 and Tomcat to v4.0. This change broke GW WebAccess. I'm getting the following error when I try to get into GW WebAccess. It appears to pop up as it tries to bring up the login page. Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling you...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

imanager 1.2.2 vs 2.0.1
hi 1.2.2 has the iprint stuff for creating/managing/etc iprint 2.0.1 does not. Where did it go? Phil, having the iPrint snapins is not a question of the iManager version. It is a question if you have the snapins itself or not :) If you tell us what iManager version you have on which platform and where you got ti from we might be able to help. -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forum Sysop Computers can never replace human stupidity. The title says it all. It shows up in 1.2.2 It does not show up in 2.0.1 "Kai Reichert" <kai.reichert@spam...

iManager 2.0.2 #2
If I try to change the location of the roll forward logs in iManager 2.02 from the _Netware directory it won't let me change volume locations,with the Yes turned on . Manual backup of eDir does work. Paul Burggraaf pburggraaf@gov.nl.ca, No, I wouldn't suppose that this is possible to do, since the RFL are currently in use. The RFL goes into use as soon as the eDir database is opened. You need to first turn off RFL and then change the locataion when you turn it back on. -- //Niclas Ekstedt ____________________________________ Niclas Ekstedt, CNA, CNE, CNS N...

iManager 1.2.2 #2
Hi, I have a NW6 SP3 server which runs BM37. I am in the process of upgrading to BM38 and I am running through the pre-requests. One of which is to upgrade iManager to 2.0.1. This can be done by either install iManager on a networked PC or upgrading the version on the server. I have tried installing it on a PC however, after the install it reports some errors, when you look at the log file is VERY lenghty and doesn't mean much to me. When the browser opens it tries to connect on the ipaddress of the pc\imanager......It basically doesn't work. What I need is a meth...

Error installing iManager 2.0.2 #2
I am currently running Netware 6 SP5 with iManager 1.2.2. I tried to install iManager 2.0.2, but the error message listed below alwas comes up. I have installed JVM 1.4.2 and eDirectory 8.7.3. Any ideam? *** Open log 03/29/2005 15:54:26 EST *** ______ Driver Fatal: Could not initialize the Shipping Profile in driver.initShippingProfile(). ______ Driver Fatal: 1 >= 1 ______ Driver Fatal: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 >= 1 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:431) at com.novell.application.install.LinkArray.get(LinkArray.java:74) at com.novell...

Imanager 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 (nothing happen)
Hi there i just tried to install (without succes) Imanager 2.0.1 to my Netware 6.0 server running BM 3.8. the goal is to manage RULES in webaccess browser mode. the install (GUI mode) seem to work OK, no errors i then, restart the server (to ensure that Apache and Tomcat restart) when i log to the server IPadress:2200, i still see 1.2.2 (normal) ?? thank's in advance martin.chamberland@nospam.mcc.gouv.qc.ca Martin ChApY > when i log to the server IPadress:2200, i still see 1.2.2 (normal) ?? No, you should be using https://serveripaddress/nps/iManager.html ...

iManager 2.0.0 to 2.0.2 Upgrade Path
Hi, Any suggestable upgrade path to upgrade iManager from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2. Doesn't look like it is a very easy upgrade (with different version of apache, etc)... Tried it couple time on test lab, but everytime I have different outcome (after numerous W2K as well as eDir rebuilt). Config is: eDir (8.7.1.1) is sitting on a W2K sp4 machine. Currently iManager is utilizing port 80. To complicate things, NSure audit is on the same box using default 449. Although I don't think NSure audit is impacting... let me ask Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support...

iManager 2.0.2 vs iManager 2.7 / eGuide role
Hi, I have iManager 2.0.2 (netware 6.5) and iManager 2.7 (netware 6.5) in my network. I can manage eGuide roles and task in iManager 2.0.2, but I can't see the same in iManager 2.7! Any idea how I can manager the roles and task with iManager 2.7? -- weshwesh1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eGuide is no longer a supported piece of software ( http://support.novell.com/lifecycle/lcSearchResults.jsp?st=-1&sl=e&sg=-1&pid=1000 ) as such, Novell did not bother to include eGuide support in iManager 2.7. -- Ma...

Problems installing Imanager 2.0.2 on Suse 9.2
When I try to run the install script I get this error message: suse92:/home/iMan_202_linux/iManager_linux # sh install.sh Traceback (most recent call last): File "./python_install/install.py", line 13, in ? import readline ImportError: libreadline.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory suse92:/home/averbeck/iMan_202_linux/iManager_linux # Any Ideas? Python is installed on the box. I installed Edir 8.7 and Console one already. I'm trying to get Imanager up and running as well. TIA, Brad Sounds like the readline package isn...

coexistence of iManager 2.0.2 and 2.5
I installed nw6.5sp4a (and iManager 2.5) from the overlay cd to a new server; my existing nw6.5 server already had iManager 2.0.2. On my 2.0.2 server many of my plugins (e.g. iPrint) disappeared. On the imanager main screen, the modules are listed as being "not installed". So I downloaded the iprint module for 2.0.2 and tried installing it, but got an error saying that the module date is older than the one already installed. Is this a coexistence problem of having imanager 2.0.2 and 2.5 installed in the same tree? Must I now run iPrint from my 2.5 server? Thanks, ...

Upgrading from IManager 2.0.2 to 2.7
We have a few 6.5 servers still at SP3. Shortly we plan on patching them to SP7. However --- we're looking for the correct procedure to upgrade the web interface as well. Would this be the best route to take? 1. Apply Sp7 2. Apply Sp7 post patches 3. Uninstall Apache2 Web Server, Tomcat 4 Servlet container, Apache 2 Admin Server, iManager 2.0.2, iMonitor, Tomcat4 Admin Instance. 4. Reinstall all of the above with the SP7 Product CD's. We found this in the iManager 2.7 online docs, and we looked in the docs for Sp7 --- but haven't been able to put togeth...

DirXML 2.0.2 and iManager 2.7
Hi, I upgraded to NW65sp7 and so iManager 2.5 also upgraded to 2.7. Now I cannot manage my dirXML edir-to-edir driver because there is no roles and tasks. Even under the Identity Manager category there is nothing to manage my old dirxml driver. Is the dirxml 2.0.2 (I think that was the oes bundled version) compatible with imanager 2.7? I mean can it be installed and managed with version 2.7? There is plenty of DirXML stuff (npm, drivers) in the tomcat4-webapps-nps folder that does not exist in the tomcat5 folder. Do I have to copy the dirxml stuff myself, or do I have to reinsta...

Web resources about - imanager 2.0.2 installed but showing 1.2.2 - novell.support.imanager

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland&#8217;s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

Giant Gollum installed at airport ahead of Hobbit film
A 12 metre-long sculpture carved using robotics and chainsaws has been installed at Wellington Airport ahead of The Hobbit premiere.