error when viewing groups general properties

Hi,

Has anyone seen this
/portal/modules/base/skins/default/devices/default/pGroup_Identification.jsp(183,9)
Attribute biggerBox invalid for tag mved according to TL

this happens in iManager when viewing a group properties.
I've seen it on some object before, but cannot remember how/where

Is it serious and is it fixable?

DB

--
DominicusB
architect, Southern Finland

dominicus
1/15/2009 1:36:02 PM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Db,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
1/20/2009 7:21:14 PM
Same problem here since applying SLES10 SP2/OES2 SP1 (and iManager
2.7.2)...

Did you find a solution?

Hakan

--
22hn
22hn's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=21454

0
22hn

not error when view from localhost, but error when view from outsite
Recently I have ADSL, but my PC is assigned dynamic IP address by ADSL modem so I registered a account in www.no-ip.com to receive a internet address: http://cuongvt.myvnc.com I'm able to see album starter web site not only in my PC directly from local. (where the my website is located, but from outside also. But the problem is when I view from outsite (for example: from internet cafe or from the PC of my company), when  I clicked "register" link and type correct registering information then clicked "create user" button, my web site return a error page as below: Server Err...

i get error: Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method
 Hi All.I have a javascript method that goes like this:function photoUploadComplete(message, isError){    clearPhotoUploadProgress();    if (_photoUploadProgressTimer)    {        clearTimeout(_photoUploadProgressTimer);    }    _divUploadProgress.style.display = 'none';    _divUploadMessage.style.display = 'none';    _divFrame.style.display = '';    if (message.length)    {   &nbs...

iManager view by group sorting by alphbetical
Hi, Any way to view the group members by alphebtical order ? I use iManager to view group, the display is not sorting by accending order. I also try remote manager (port 8008)- view by tree walk, also not by accending sequence. I can copy and paste as Word document here, but not on iManager. Any suggestion ? If not let the user to use consoleone. Please advise. yeungs, >I also try remote manager (port 8008)- view by tree walk, also not by >accending sequence. I can copy and paste as Word document here, but not >on iManager. I don't see that you can in ...

Support SQLJ (repost from the general group)
That's a good question, and you should (if willing) post it on the sybase.public.sqlanywhere.product_futures_discussion. I do not understood why there hasn't been a global revolution against the nightmare that is JDBC. Part of the reason might be that Java programmers are used to writing many lines of code to do things that would take one line in a higher-level language, so they see JDBC as "normal". Breck On 3 Sep 2003 21:24:00 -0700, Ben wrote: >I am curious on why Sybase ASE and ASA do not support >SQLJ. Supposely, SQLJ should give them compet...

Error when viewing properties of secondary domian
When using console one with GW7 snappins to view the properties of one of our secondary domains I get the following error: - An error occured converting the groupwise object to its edirectory counterpart.The directory service providor used by consoleone returned an unknown error javax.invalidnameExceprion .NORTDOM.NORTH.ARMSTRONG_WATTS neilr@frfl.co wrote: > When using console one with GW7 snappins to view the properties of > one of our secondary domains I get the following error: - > > An error occured converting the groupwise object to its > edirect...

iManager error with Error: NMAS LDAP Transport Error javax.naming.CommunicationException: [LDAP: error code 2
I have a problem exactly as related in tid (3947462), but the fix that I tried as posted in the TID did not do anything to rectify the problem. My server shows only 6 nmasldap before and after performing nmasinstall. This is a netware 6.5 server with service pack 5. No additional configuration changes or service packs were installed on the server since the last time this part of the functionality worked. The document says that there are 2 possible causes. The second cause, I don't beleive applies as there is only 1 netware server. I ran both the nmasinstall command on a wi...

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

error while viewing view in .net
xp x64 OS sql any 10 .net provider asa 8.3 server trying to run a view with typed dataset with computed columns generate error. i will update the error message attachment in the next post. thanks vsv "vsv" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:46a7f128$1@forums-1-dub... > xp x64 OS > sql any 10 .net provider > asa 8.3 server > trying to run a view with typed dataset with computed columns generate > error. > i will update the error message attachment in the next post. > thanks > vsv > > begin 666 errorInSQLAnywh...

error viewing properties of a sent item in GW7
--____EYRDQOKYJYMFJUKJDVDA____ Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="____ZZRYNKPWCRZJKBLGAOPT____" --____ZZRYNKPWCRZJKBLGAOPT____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue, 17 Oct 2005 08:46:58 -0400" When I try to open the properties of a sent item addressed to a lot of = recipients (over 400 internally), I get an error. Screenshot is attached. = Any ideas? -Mike. --____ZZRYNKPWCRZJKBLGAOPT____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="__...

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

error error error

getting Object doesn’t support this property error
Hello Everyone Hope Everyone is doing welli have a doubt in reporting servicesBasically iam using sql server 2000 reporting services for my application, in my application i had to integrate the reports in a aspx page and have to pass parameters from the aspx page, i succeeded in doing that, what i did was i used 2 frames in my aspx page, on page load i have the parameters with a button on a iframe and other iframe empty, on selecting the parameters and when clicking the button i pass the selected parameter the parameter to the URL and load the the URL to the 2nd iframe  but when i load ...

Error when view mail & appointment properties
When i view the properties of an GroupWise email or appointment, it opens a new window: Do you want to save this file? Name: GW}0000x.TMP Type: Unknown File Type From: C:Documents and Settings<UserID>Local SettingsTe.. I followed TID 3783822 and recopy the adv_prop.xsl but still got the same error. The weird thing it only happens when I run caching mode. Same computer and if I run online mode and view the properties, it displays the properties properly. The current workaround is to use the <Alt><Enter> key to get the properties view. This is ...

Web resources about - error when viewing groups general properties - novell.support.imanager

General Growth Properties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chicago , Illinois , U.S. General Growth Properties, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust , headquartered at 110 North Wacker Drive ...

RentalRoost Brings Facebook Into Process Of Matching Up Home Seekers, Available Properties
... places to live , as RentalRoost , a San Francisco Bay-area-based website that incorporates Facebook data into its rankings of available properties, ...

Extended Profile Properties - Facebook-Entwickler
These Permissions cannot be revoked in the Login Dialog during the login flow, meaning they are non-optional for Users when logging into your ...

PortPerry Properties (@brian14mckinlay) on Twitter

Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store on iTunes
Get Hawaii Real Estate Properties for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Fluffy buyback extended to neighbouring properties that share a wall
... Fluffy buyback and demolition Chief Minister Andrew Barr extended the Fluffy buyback and demolition scheme on Tuesday to include some properties ...

Smart Buys: Sydney properties for less than $1 million
Domain's choice of smart Sydney properties this week.

One missing as bushfire threatens properties north of Lancefield, central Victoria
UPDATE: AN elderly man is missing as crews work to protect rural properties under threat from a 3000ha bushfire that continues to burn out of ...

Golden Mile a 'basketcase' as commercial properties lose value
Kings Cross will never again function as Sydney's late-night entertainment precinct, property owners say, with residential developers snapping ...

Queensland storms: Roofs ripped off houses in Warwick, 19,000 properties left without power
... roofs in Warwick, as wild storms move across south-east Queensland. More than a dozen homes have lost their roofs and close to 19,000 properties ...