CA operations - "page has performed an illegal operation"

On both a new and existing install of iManager 2.6, attempting some
operations on CA object, result in "Internal error" "page has peformed
an illegal operation"

For example, in iManager, Directory Administration, Modify Object,
clicking on Certificates tab will give the error.

This is in prep to move the CA to a Linux box.

FWIW following TID 3618399.

I have full admin rights. PKIdiag on CA server (NW6.5) shows 0 errors.

Searching KB give no clues.

--
joea

joea
6/23/2008 3:36:02 PM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

joea,

You might wanna give SP7 for NetWare 6.5 a go. It comes with iManager 2.7
which is way better than the 2.6 version.

Niclas Ekstedt, CNA/CNE/CNS/CLS
Systems Engineer/NSC Sysop
Telindus Sweden AB
0
Niclas
6/23/2008 5:22:11 PM
Just ain't my day, it seems.  SP 7 is aleady installed on NW, but no
iManager responds.   If I read me tea leaves correctly, it was only
installed on a Linux box.  Ever.

I may be allowed to install it on a NW server (only OES1 here and
apparently one cannot install 2.7 on OES1.  Sigh).

I do have 2.7 installed stand alone, workstation, and it appears
functional.

so, we are saying 2.6 has a bug in CA management?

joe a.

--
joea
joea's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=11243

0
joea
6/23/2008 5:56:02 PM
joea,

> Just ain't my day, it seems.  SP 7 is aleady installed on NW, but no
> iManager responds.   If I read me tea leaves correctly, it was only
> installed on a Linux box.  Ever.

Check in the NWConfig|Product options|View/Configure and check if iManager
is in the list. If it's installed it should show in the list.

> I may be allowed to install it on a NW server (only OES1 here and
> apparently one cannot install 2.7 on OES1.  Sigh).

Nope, it's not supported on OES 1 :-(

> so, we are saying 2.6 has a bug in CA management?

I'm not sure there's a bug. But the 2.7 version has some newer plugins for
CA management with improved functionality.

Niclas Ekstedt, CNA/CNE/CNS/CLS
Systems Engineer/NSC Sysop
Telindus Sweden AB
0
Niclas

Statement, operators, operation.
Hi I just got a paging procedure from the internet and it’s working just fine, but I would like to return the numbers of pages too. So I used the Count() function to retrieve all records on the table and divided by the page size, but even I doing with float number, this is returning a integer number. I just started with SQL Server, does some knows what is wrong with the following code? or knows a better way to do it.   Declare     @Records int,             @Pages float,       &nb...

Operating on Operation Attributes
It's a given that when creating a condition group for a rule, we often base them upon the status of the operation attributes. A simple example being: Code: -------------------- <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op="changing"/> -------------------- I've made a note that if I ever want to determine if an attribute is being removed, that I have to combine two conditions: Code: -------------------- <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op="changing"/> <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op...

PDDA6 has performed an illegal operation
Hi, I am using PD 6.1.4. I could not use the functionality "Check Model" for neither the cdm or pdm anymore. I always got this error message: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor" Looking into the details of this error message, I found this: "PDDA6 caused a divide error in module PDDA6.EXE at 014f:006fa74c. Registers: ......" Does anyone get the same error? Thanks for any help. I have hit this one myself. It is some sort of corruption of the application f...

Invalid Page Faults,Illegal Operations
It only happens when I try to access ten-forward. I get Illegal Operation; Netscape caused invalid page fault in module Netscape Exec. at 015f:0057ef68 Stack dump What is a stack dump? I tried deleting alot of temp files, temp internet files, have plenty of hard drive space. defragged; hmmm Can try no programs starting at start up.. but it worked before soo. any suggestions? thanks shell yeah, Use Internet Explorer!! "shell" <shell@crickethill.net> wrote in message news:3BBE228E.A263471E@crickethill.net... > It only happens when I try to access ten-forward....

Grpwise: This program has performed an illegal operation...
Groupwise crashes on the Calendar functions with a "Grpwise: This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." This is our finding so far: Symptom: If the user tries to accept - a task/appointment/reminder or trying to change a date on these or trying to resend one of these within the calendar. We have tried the following: Contents and structural fixes on account have no impact. The problem can't be reproduced under another user account. The problem is reproducable under the same user account on another PC This means that the PC config, Operat...

Window with ocx
Hi. Im having a problem with a window (w_report ) with a homemade activex (ocx) It is a visual ocx, used to display text, it is based om MS ritch32.ocx. The second time my users open w_report this error occurs: This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. XXXX Caused an invalid page fault in module PBVM80.dll at 017f:10b2ad69 I think that it is the ocx making the trouble. Do I have to do anything special to "disconnect" or close the OCX before i close the window?? Regards Anders Anders; I have had similar instances of you...

Crashes
Please assist if somebody can? Our problem is: Groupwise 6 crashes on the Calendar functions with an error: "Grpwise: This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." Symptom: If the user tries to accept - a task/appointment/reminder or trying to change a date on these or trying to resend one of these within the calendar. We have tried the following: Contents and structural fixes on account have no impact. The problem can't be reproduced under another user account. The problem is reproducable under the same user account on another PC Thi...

RTDSK50.EXE Performs Illegal Operation on Win98
Clicking on details displays... "RTDSK50.EXE caused an invalid page fault in module: RTDSK50.EXE at 015f:00401BB1...." Has anyone encountered this, is there a fix? Our product is written in PB5.03, 32bit, using SqlAnywhere 5.5.03, Build #1666. We have an increasing number of technical support calls from customers installing on windows 98. We've tested our product on several Win98 PC's, but have not experienced this issue first hand. Thanks in advance, John West jwest@csgis.com We have run our regression suite against the 5.5.04...

iManager Identity Driver tab on User

illegal operation - Page Fault Error
Hello groups, I am facing some serious problem.. I am using Powerbuilder 7.0.3 Build 10108. When I run the application, when ever I open an composite dw and order for printing, it is giving this error : "This program has performed an illegal operation and it will be shut down" and in the details of this error, it appears like : "PB70 caused an exception 10H in module PBDWE70.DLL at 0167:107266d8." Also in some other places the same message appers and the application terminated.. What is the reason for this? What I have is the latest version or not? Please help...

Can I perform a minus operation between two result sets, like oracle's MINUS operator?
Hi! For example: Two result sets: A and B. I want a new set : A-B Thank you! AFAIK there are two ways to do this in ASE: (1) Load A into a temporary table and delete from it via a join with B. (2) Select A.STUFF into DIFFERENCE from A where not exists (select B.key1 from B where B.key1 = A.key1 and B.key2 = A.key2 ....) The second technique may be slow owing to the "not exists". "From East" ...

illegal operation
Name: annette Email: hotreject303_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: illegal operation Comments: Every time I try to get on myspace.com I get a message that says "this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." I clicked on "details" and it said this: FIREFOX executed an invalid instruction in module NPSWF32.DLL at 0167:3004f1f8. Registers: EAX=02782030 CS=0167 EIP=3004f1f8 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00000000 SS=016f ESP=00d1dea8 EBP=00d1ded8 ECX=027f20c0 DS=016f ESI=027842a0 FS=0e0f EDX=301e41b0 ES=016f EDI=00000005 GS=0000 Byte...

GRPWISE.EXE
I have a client that is getting this error message. GRPWISE.EXE - This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. I have ran all maintance on the user account. Tis seem to happen when the user is in the calendar only. The user have a lot of stuffs in the calendar. Does any have any ideas how to fix this problem? Thang Does the user get have the same results logging into a different computer? Dennis St. James Dstjames@lionel.com Network Administrator Lionel L.L.C. Are you using the beta sp2 of Gw 6.5? It's known to have ca...

hyper/vector operation operator
Hello everyone! First of all - I do not closely follow perl6/parrot development. I read "= this=20 week on perl6" on www.perl.com but that's it - so if I'm completly off th= e=20 track, let me know. Regarding the discussions about the hyper operator (eg adding elements of= 2=20 arrays into another array) I've had the following idea: use "=3D>" - in perl5 there is an operator "=3D>" which is used in associative array= =20 assignment. In perl6 this means "pairs" IIRC, which could get interpreted= as=20 "add p...

Illegal Operations
We are using Pentium II, 128 MG memory, window98 on NT server which is 550 Meghertz. Our software fails a few times a day during printing and saving data, with the following message: pb050 This program has performed an illegal operation Close button here and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program Detail button here vendor. There are about 6k bytes of memory leak at the event of pfc_save() in w_master. System resources are about 53% free when the illegal operations happens. There are a little modification in PFE's in our package. ...

Web resources about - CA operations - "page has performed an illegal operation" - novell.support.imanager