Identity Manager Driver for Active Directory

hi,

where I can download the driver for Identity Manager 4.0 for Active
Directory?

thanks

--
eden_silva

eden
1/10/2011 4:06:01 PM
novell.support.access-manager 2305 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> where I can download the driver for Identity Manager 4.0 for Active
> Directory?

download.novell.com on the IDM 4 download page, and it is on the base
DVD ISO.

Try the identity-Manager.engine-drivers forum if you need more help,
since this is the Novell Access Manager forum.
0
Geoffrey
1/10/2011 4:26:09 PM
thanks friend

--
eden_silva

eden
1/11/2011 9:36:01 PM
how create users in identity manager 4.0?
I can Use iManager or another component?

thanks

--
eden_silva

eden
1/11/2011 11:36:01 PM
On 1/11/2011 6:36 PM, eden silva wrote:

> how create users in identity manager 4.0?
> I can Use iManager or another component?

Same comment, wrong forum.

You can create users how ever you like.  IDM 4 is designed to follow the
rules you configure and synchronize them to whereever you have configured.

You need to think about what you want to do and explain a bit better
before a cogent answer can be made.
0
Geoffrey

Active Directory & SQL list of users with managers and managers with users
I have been tasked with some authentication/access items and know there is an easy way to do this within AD but don't know where to start.  What I have set up is a OU called Test Users within an OU called Sales within our main domain.  Within the OU=Test Users there are several security groups having as many as 100 or as little as one person in them.  The goup names are Manager, Regional Mgr, Sales Reps.  A Sales Rep can have a Regional Mgr and a Regional Mgr has a Manager.  There are some cases where a Sales Rep does not have a Regional Mgr and then is associate...

Active Directory to Identity Manager not Flowing Correctly
I have been running netware for years and have recently implemented identity manager. I used the wizard to help my Active Directory synchronize with NDS. All works fine when building new users in either AD or Consoel One. When I move a user, however, I get problems. It seems to work then a few minutes later the users login name changes to the display name. There account will not work until I rename it back. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated it. ALSO, I am hoping to find a good resource on how the designer works. The flow of things to help me better understand. ...

Unable to access Web manager and I Manager
Hi after many hours trying to find out why when upgrading from standard Netware 6 imanager to ver 2 it will not display imanager icon in web manager, Tomcat and apace are both running and before the upgrade it was working fine... I have removed and reinstalled it countless times and have no luck. Is it possible that ver 2 will not work with Netware 6? If so how do i reinstall the original ver. Any help will be much appreciated. Which Ver 2 are you talking about? 2.0.2 or 2.5? 2.0.2 will work on netware 6.0 sp5 -- Jared Novell Support Forums SysOp Systems Analyst at Data...

Firefox process manager/profile manager access
I had an idea that at first I thought I could make into a simple add- on. But because of Firefox's single-process setup I am not so sure it could be done without changes to the actual source of the entire browser. I'm hoping someone on here can either clarify some technical points or let me know how I can get more involved with a development group that would be interested in my idea. So, the basic concept of my add-on is that it would create a browser- profile called "Private Profile" or something along those lines. Users could then designate some pages, domains,...

Access Manager Identity Store.
Does AM 3.1 need to extend the schema on the Identity Store (eDirecotry / Active Directory). Is it possible to use a virtual directory solution instead of an LDAP - based directory service. -- ---------------------------------------- -eDir4ever :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ It depends, there is support for custom user stores in the product. It will only extend schema I believe if it's edirectory and you are going to install an NMAS module for use with SAML or something or use the user store for shared secrets (and that m...

Active Directory and Patch Manager
Hi, Is there a utility, tool or a plug-in that allow patch manager to deploy packages directly for the OU in active directory without manually creating an exact replica of the AD in Zenworks Patch manager? Thank you -- gviolette ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gviolette, as far as I know, it's groups only: you can use AD groups, but not AFAIK the OU -- Shaun Pond ...

identity manager driver for GroupWise
Where can the identity manager driver for GroupWise be found. Is it included in the identity manager product? http://www.novell.com/products/nsureidentitymanager/pricing.html#email -- Best Regards Tommy Mikkelsen IT Quality A/S Denmark Novell Support Forums SYSOP Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn Sorry, but no support through email "I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB wmader@jeffco.us wrote: > Where can the identity manager driver for GroupWise be found. Is it > included in the identity manager product? ...

access netware remote manager via border manager
I have netware6 with sp2 + BM3.7 on the same server. I have 2 lan interface: one public interface and one private interface. Users access internet via proxy service. Netware remote manager listen request from private interface. I want to acces netware remote manager from internet using reverse proxy, but this not function. How make this ?? Don't use reverse proxy. Use an HTTPBIND statement after the HTTPSTK load command to have NRM listen on the public IP address. You also need to have filter exceptions allowing the ports involved. Have a look in the Knowledg...

JDBC Driver in Identity Manager 4
Hi, a question, When making a publication from a table in an Oracle database, you may give a format to the published value in IDM, for example, if the value of the field "Full Name" in the table in the database is "John Doe", is it possible that IDM is published as "JOHN###DOE? thanks, -- eden_silva ------------------------------------------------------------------------ http://www.novell.com/documentation/idm36/policy/data/policytypes.html#b7ghx7l http://www.novell.com/documentation/idm36/policy/data/policytypes.html#b7ghw52 Shon On 0...

Identity Manager driver for Open VMS
Goodday, I am looking for someone who has experience with Identity Manager and a connector to Open VMS. Thanks in advance for your help. Arno Arno, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell.com and search the knowledgebase and/or check all the other self support options and support programs available. - You could also try posting your message again. M...

Microsoft Identity and Access Management Series
followup to grc.security Microsoft Identity and Access Management Series http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/topics/identitymanagement/idmanage/default.mspx ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Published: May 11, 2004 | Updated: June 16, 2005 This series of papers provides numerous identity and access management concepts, techniques, and solutions for use in heterogeneous IT environments. Identity and access management combines processes, technologies, and policies to manage digita...

Access control systems and Identity Manager
A general IDM question for all of you... I am wondering if anyone here has successfully implemented an Identity Manager solution for provisioning access on a keyless entry/fob or card swipe door access system? If so, I'd be curious to know: Who's software are you using? How are you doing the integration with Identity Manager (i.e. custom shim w/ application specific APIs, SOAP web services, database level integration w/ the JDBC driver, etc.)? Did you have any help from your access control vendor? Were consultants used or was the integration done in house? Tha...

Identity Manager 3.5 Activation

Web resources about - Identity Manager Driver for Active Directory - novell.support.access-manager

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory
... continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory" ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
... just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced the Atlas Partner Directory ...

Slack announces App Directory store
... create more apps for the store, and a new framework called Botkit which should simplify the process of creating apps. The Slack App Directory, ...

The British Library’s ‘Save Our Sounds’ Program Creates Directory of UK Sound Collections
The long-feared deterioration of the world's sound collections is a coming to a head with the British Library's last-ditch initiative called ...

Researchers show how to steal Windows Active Directory credentials from the Internet
... showed at the Black Hat security conference. The attack, called an SMB relay, causes a Windows computer that's part of an Active Directory ...

Researchers find way to steal Windows Active Directory credentials from the Internet
The technique could enable attackers to attack Windows servers hosted in the cloud

Slack's App Directory proves it's more than just a chatroom
... are about to get a little easier to find and integrate within your team and over 160 of them live within the company's new Slack App Directory. ...