How do you install the install the kernel source?

In OES linux, how do you install the kernel source and what's the recommend
source cd - that is, oes sp2 or the original disks.

Thank you.
0
zavi
1/19/2007 5:21:33 PM
novell.oes.linux.admin 2944 articles. 0 followers. Follow

* zavi@hotmail.com wrote, On 01/19/2007 06:21 PM:
> In OES linux, how do you install the kernel source and what's the recommend
> source cd - that is, oes sp2 or the original disks.

Just go into Yast, Software Management and install the kernel sources. It will ask you for the right CD. Then do an update through rug or Red Carpet to have the sources updated, i.e. match the version of your running kernel.

Uwe

--
Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.