Use of Net Use command to map a drive

--____ETNOBHIDCKMBHAFMGEBY____
	+0000"

I'm trying to find the correct syntax to enable the mapping of a netware =
drive from a batch file. We are trying to use a backup utility that logs =
into a Windows XP machine remotely, maps the netware drives then backs up =
the mapped drives. Finaly it will delete the maps and logout.

Has anyone any experience of exactly using the net use command to map a =
drive in a batch file (Having problems with it prompting for the password =
for the drive i'm trying to map rather than for the user i'm trying to =
use) Also it's a netware 6.5 SP6 server so need the syntax to log into NDS =
rather than bindery

Anyone got any pointers to other tools out there that will also map novell =
netware drives from a batch file

Alan