Novell Client for Windows Server 2008 R2 and mapping problem

Hello,

I have Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and I'm using it as terminal server.
The problem is, when some one loggs in, he will get all his mappings,
the 2nd person which will login, will dont get his mappings as long as
1st person session is active(and even after 1st person session is closed
mappings will not appear automatcly, requers relogin). But I still can
get mappings by doing manual novell login thrue novell icon on taskbar
even if 1st person is still logged in, but i want my mappings to come
automaticly after i enter my login data at novell welcome screen.

Novell Client I use: Novell Client 2 SP2 for Windows Server 2008 R2
(IR1)

Any ideas how to fix it ?

Best Regards,

Aleksejs

--
asokolovics

asokolovics

> Novell Client I use: Novell Client 2 SP2 for Windows Server 2008 R2(IR1)

There are known problems with SP2 IR1, NOt sure if you can use SP1 IR9a with
2k8, but a number of people that have tried IR1 have rolled back to IR9a
0
GofBorg
3/15/2012 6:23:36 PM
I have also seen issues with the Novell Client 2 SP2 for Windows (IR1)
Both on Windows 2008R2 Terminal Servers and Windows 7 x6b bit.
Rolled back back to previous version of the client with (IR9a) and my
issues seem to have gone away.

Cheers,

Leroy Joseph
Visual Click Software
(eDirectory Management and Reporting)
'eDirectory Management | DSRAZOR for eDirectory'
(http://www.visualclick.com/content/dsrazor-for-edirectory.htm)

--
leroyjjr
leroyjjr's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=75462

0
leroyjjr
3/16/2012 7:46:02 PM
This is a known bug in Client2, going back at least as far as IR9a and
probably earlier. A fix is included in SP2 IR2, due our tomorrow.

--
Andrew C Taubman

Opinions expressed above are not
necessarily those of Novell Inc.
ataubman's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=34
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=453420

0
ataubman

Web resources about - Novell Client for Windows Server 2008 R2 and mapping problem - novell.netware.winnt-2x-xp

The Windows Blog

Rootkit detector SanityCheck adds Windows 10 support
... help in detecting stealthy malware, don’t give up Resplendence Software’s SanityCheck is still alive, and last week added support for Windows ...

Virgin Mary image seen on Ga. church window
Rainbow-hued coating on window pane inspires Catholic priest to post on FaceBook

Coming up for Windows 10: Needed upgrades, forced updates
Windows 10 was the biggest news story out of Microsoft in 2015, and looking forward to the coming year, it’s slated to continue as one of the ...

iOS concept brings joy of Windows to iPad
iOS 9 finally brought split-screen views to the iPad, but it’s still not nearly as useful as the windowed multitasking views you get on a Mac. ...

I Can See An Empty Bank Account From My Window
Not mine, for once. With oil prices down along with oil production, the state is facing an Alaska-size shortfall: Two-thirds of the revenue ...

Chelsea still need a 'couple of players' in transfer window - ESPN FC
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has targeted two marquee signings to turn his champions into a dream team.

Microsoft Welcomes WordPress Content in Windows App Studio Update
A new update focuses on helping budding developers import WordPress content, add visual polish to their apps and generate ad revenue.