Network Provider Order on XP SP2

Hi All

I'm having a problem with a single workstation, no matter what I try
(change registry, reinstall client), it shows the Windows Client as a
higher priority than the Novell Client.

I can't change the order in Network -> Advanced, the buttons are greyed
out.

Any ideas?

--
/fribse
0

This can be changed by manually editing the registry....................

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order\ProviderOrder.

"NetwareGuy" <fribse2004@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> Hi All
>
> I'm having a problem with a single workstation, no matter what I try
> (change registry, reinstall client), it shows the Windows Client as a
> higher priority than the Novell Client.
>
> I can't change the order in Network -> Advanced, the buttons are greyed
> out.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> --
> /fribse