Error 602 unexpected error occurred while unlocking the workstation ....

Hello you all,

By random users logging in on windows 2000 terminal server with Novell
client 4.90.2.20040617 (sp2) they receive after unlocking the workstation
the following error:

"Unexpected error occurred while unlocking the workstation. Try to unlock,
or select different credentialtype to unlock error 602 (0xFFFFFFDA6).

Has anybody experience with such error.

Cannot find anything in the Novell knowledge base beside the "No_Such_value
error"

Regards

Ger van de Kolk
0
gvdkolk

Gvdkolk,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Error, Error and more errors

errors errors errors..

error error error

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0
A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - An unexpected network error occurred.)   if my application background thread is running the above error shown . how can remove it?    Hi,priyanka Try These Links http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=338537&SiteID=1 http://www.scribd.com/doc/230645/Question-Book         PLZ MARK AS ANSWER IF IT HELP U. THANKS. RAGHAV MVP ASP/ASP.Net Read My Blog MARK THE POST AS ANSWER IF IT HELPS U. "Su...

Unexpected Error occurs unlocking WS with XP 4.91 client
We just upgraded our Netware client from 4.83 to 4.91e. Now, when the PC locks, the users are unable to log back in if NDS (the default) is in the From field of the client drop down. Changing it over to Windows works, but that's not a solution my users will be willing to accept. All of the PC's are running XP SP2. The old client did not have this particular problem. Any thoughts? Thanks, Chris Chris, Have you tried the latest NWGINA.DLL update? " 4. After installing the 4.9 client the workstation shuts down when trying to unlock. See TID 10097504. (80641...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

.."an unexpected error occurred on a send/receive" error
Hi, I have a client (w2ksrv) that makes calls to a web service (w2k3) and occasionally I was receiving the following error: "The underlying connection was closed, an unexpected error occurred on a receive" This only seemed to happen after the web service had been left idle for +1hr. After scouring several newsgroup posts on google I found one where someone at Microsoft recommend turning http keep-alives off. I did this by overloading the GetWebRequest of my proxy class and this appeared to resolve the issue.. until 5 mins ago, when I received this error: "The under...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

An error occured on local report processing, an internal error occur on report server, see error log for more details
Hai friends, I was created report with 9 sub reports , with multiple column driildown for based on client requirement, iam displying the correct data and in database server data is availabel between 11/01/2007 to 11/30/2007,  iam applying the input parameters are begin date, end date, region(defaultly ALL), Department(defaulty ALL), site(defaulty ALL). my problem is while selecting the default dates (minum and maximum dateranges) with selecting ALL regions, ALL departments, ALL sites iam not getting the output. it showing error like " An error occur on local report processing,...

An error occured but could not retrieve the error text due to a failure in the error handler.
I am getting this error upon connection to a new SQL transaction. THe error returned from my transaction's sqlcode is the subject line. Here is my code: transaction my_conn my_conn = create transaction my_conn.dbms = "OLE DB" my_conn.logid = "MYLOGID" my_conn.userid = "MYLOGID" my_conn.DBParm = "PROVIDER='SQLOLEDB',DATASOURCE='MYSERVERNAME'" my_conn.servername = "MYSERVERNAME" my_conn.database = "MYDBNAME" connect using my_conn; if my_conn.sqlcode <> 0 then MessageBox ("Connect F...

ERROR:A critical error has occurred
"A critical error has occurred.Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" Hi Mates: I simply did a new module, may I know what causes this problem? It could be that you forgot to instantiate an object with the new keyword. Debug the module in question.Do you know the truth when you hear it?...

Web resources about - Error 602 unexpected error occurred while unlocking the workstation .... - novell.netware.winnt-2x-xp

Workstation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of computer. For workstations in music production, see music workstation . For furniture, see cubicle and computer ...

Workstation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of computer. For workstations in music production, see music workstation . For furniture, see cubicle and computer ...

App Store - iCAS — Workstation-class scientific computing for iOS devices!
Get iCAS — Workstation-class scientific computing for iOS devices! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

workstation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
i tend to photograph trin from above. possibly because she is little. colour

Citrix WinFrame 1.8 upgrade from Windows NT 3.51 Workstation - YouTube
This is my recording of doing an in place upgrade of the elusive Citrix WinFrame 1.8 version of Windows NT 3.51. I was able to do an in place ...

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Active workstations
Active workstations mean we can burn calories and stay active while we sit.

Fusion-IO Brings Flash Madness To Workstations, And Movies Like 'Hugo'
... the founding member of the AllThingsD Flash Madness Club , last summer’s hot IPO , said today it is bringing its flash technology to workstations. ...