Default printer NDPS not set to the default printer

Hi.
We have a NW51SP6 environment. In the user object we have defined
a default ndps printer.
After changing the clients from local login to AD/domain login, they get
another default printer every time they login.
Client is 4.83 SP2 with PSP2.

Any idea?

Magne

0
Magne

Magne,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!