Client Versions

We currently have NwClient483pt5 in production.  The client login
screen
says 4.83.5.0.  Is there anyway we can upgrade the client to a newer
version without increasing the Major Version in the client tab of the

unattend.txt file?  I've heard that if the major and minor version are
set
to 0.0 you can reinstall the client without increasing the version
that
displays by manually running the setupnw.exe file (maybe without the
unattend.txt file?).  The problem is later trying to reinstall the
client.
We end with different version displaying on the login screen in
different
locations (.7.0, .8.0 etc).

0
wojciecg

wojciecg@pcbancorp.com,

Presuming your users have rights to edit the registry, pusg out a .reg
file
that resets the MajorInternalVersion and MinorInternalVerion settings
prior to
doing the ACU.

--
Hamish Speirs