Can I clear the last logged in user name?

I'm using Netware client 4.91 on Windows XP.  I don't want the Novell
Login dialogue box to display the last logged in user name.  Is there a
way to clear that before the new user logs in?

0
chasse

chasse@home.net wrote:
> I'm using Netware client 4.91 on Windows XP.  I don't want the Novell
> Login dialogue box to display the last logged in user name.  Is there a
> way to clear that before the new user logs in?

I believe in the preferences there's a "yes/no" option in one of the
lists to disable that, I don't recall the specific name off the top of
my head though.

--
Justin Grote
Novell Support Connection Sysop
On 7/25/2006  chasse@home.net wrote:

> I don't want the Novell
> Login dialogue box to display the last logged in user name.  Is there a
> way to clear that before the new user logs in?

Look under Location Profiles, there should be an option for saving
the last successful login, disable that.

--
Edison Ortiz
Novell Product Support Forum SysOp
<chasse@home.net> wrote in message
> I'm using Netware client 4.91 on Windows XP.  I don't want the Novell
> Login dialogue box to display the last logged in user name.  Is there a
> way to clear that before the new user logs in?

0
spamaddress
7/26/2006 10:56:40 AM
Sorry that should have read 10058196