BSOD's since latest Windows Update

64 bit Windows 7
Numerous machines running Novell Client for W7 SP1 (ir8 & ir9) as well
as SP2 ir1a.

All of these machines were working fine until late last week.   Now they
all BSOD multiple times a day.   I'm guessing it has something to do
with the latest batch of Windows updates that came out last week.  The
only W7 machine not having this problem is a SP1 ir4 machine.    If I
uninstall the Novell CLient, then the machines no longer BSOD.    I
can't find an installer for pre ir8 to test if older versions truly do
not have this issue.   Anyone have any clues?

0
Mike

More info ... does the BSOD actually mention the client?
'How To Find Bsod Error Messages'
(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic74712.html)

--
Andrew C Taubman