Server Error 500 with Remote Manager

after upgrading all servers to nw6.5, we cannot access even remote
manager or the default nw6.5 page from the servers, everytime we get
an server error 500, apache2 and tomcat are installed and loaded, also
portal.nlm, nile.nlm and httpstk.nlm...i am not very familiar with
this stuff so help would be greatly appreciated...thanx

0
Paulo
9/18/2003 9:49:55 AM
novell.netware.webserver 2692 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Paulo,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Do a search of our knowledgebase at
http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid
product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Web Service Error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi i am getting an error when trying a simple web service. if i run both the web service and the client .aspx page on the same server it works fine, But when i put it on a different server it doesnt work at all and gives me this error"System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HttpUtils.HttpPost(String URI, String Parameters) in e:\Websites\C#\Live\CMS\Trunk\App_Code\siteFunctions\HttpUtils.cs:line 35"UserApi.asmx  [WebMethod] public string HelloName(string name) { ...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
When I remote access in website by application on window to extract data I have error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. This is my code : Dim PostData As String = _ "__VIEWSTATE=" & tmpvs & _ "&txtUserName=" & UserID & _ "&txtPassword=" & PWord & _ "&chkPersistant=1" & _ "&btnSignIn=SignIn" '& _ Dim Data() As Byte = encoding.GetBytes(PostData) Dim LoginReq As Net.HttpWebRequest = Net.WebRequest.Create(loginURL) With LoginReq .KeepAlive = Fals...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
 System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     i implemented the search functionality in the website searchdotnet some application i got ,i inegrated it ,it works fine localhost but on server i created some problemMark As Answer If my reply helped you. It means that an exception occured , you can specify in the web.config to show the exact exception to remote hosts.what is the <customErrors> configuration in your web.config ?   J.W.Please click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helps you...

remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi  String strUrl = "http://catalogues.cataloguecentral.com.au/global/search/search.aspx?";              // Create a request using a URL that can receive a post.         WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(strUrl);        // Set the Method property of the request to POST.        request.Method = "POST";        // Create POST data and convert it to a byte array. &...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
I have a VB.Net application where I am posting to an HTTP server that has a classic asp page and I am getting the following exception (it's throwing the exception on line 13).  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?  thanks  : <EXCEPTION> The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error </EXCEPTION> 1                            PostData = "externalID=" ID2 Dim strPath As ...

he remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #2
I am testing a utility program that loops through my localhost and pulls out all of the meta tag information and page titles.   After I do a recursive directory search and have all of the pages i convert the directory path's to urls and call the pages using the following code WebClient wc = new WebClient(uri); string page = wc.DownloadString(uri); This seems to work fine for the first few sites, however at a certain point i start getting (The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.).  Nothing is wrong with the URI however it just seems to st...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error #2
Hello, I'm trying to send the request from site A to site B in localhost but get an error "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error" in programatically.  The code below used to work for me and all of a certain it fails to send the request to site B (order site). The order site by itself is still up and running but when I try to send the request to this site in the code, it fails because of (500) Internal Server Error.  I also tried to restart the IIS but still doesn't work.  Does anyone knows why?  mReqUrl =...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #3
I am trying to access a web site using below snippet HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url); HttpWebResponse webResponse = (HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse(); This is occuring for particular web site and rest of the web site working fine.  Error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() -532459699...  Also, i tried with below options 1. Adding Credential likeNetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential("user name", "pwd", &qu...

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
I have written a web service and tested it and it works fine from the .asmx test page. However, when I attempt to call it with a post I get this error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.Source Error: Line 164: myStream.Close() ...

How to solve:"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. "
 I am working On asp.net2.0(c#) In creating rss i used a user control by writing xml dynamically. It is working well in my personal server but in my client server it is producing error such that.. Server Error in '/GetReception' Application. The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server return...

Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."
 HI,when I try to call a simple web method with parameters using HTTP Post I am getting this error "Message="The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.""  This My Web Method [WebMethod]        public string getDataWithParm1(string aaa)        {            string ss= "yytry";            ss =ss + " asdfg" ;            r...

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

Web resources about - Server Error 500 with Remote Manager - novell.netware.webserver

Manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tee Jayes Manager Pistol Whipped During Robbery
Police say an armed robber stormed into a north Columbus restaurant Sunday night. Read more.

Dow Jones Names Video General Manager
Dow Jones has named Kesal Patel general manager of video. Patel most recently served as head of ad tech for the company. Patel joined Dow Jones ...

- Wildlife managers now relying on photos, sightings
For now the plastic collar around the neck of OR-7, the famous well-traveled gray wolf, is just decoration. The tracking collar stopped sending ...

Most Americans don't want to be managers - Business Insider Deutschland
Just one-third of American workers believe that becoming a manager can advance their careers.

Orioles Manager Well Versed In Baseball, Not So Much In ‘Star Wars’
Orioles Manager Well Versed In Baseball, Not So Much In ‘Star Wars’

DeMarcus Cousins's Manager Ejected For Swiping At Jason Terry
... McLemore dunk , and he put his hands out to brace himself. The fan he touched in doing so, who turns out to have been DeMarcus Cousins’s manager, ...

Shannen Doherty Claims Former Business Managers Impersonated Her to Get Confidential Medical Information ...
Shannen Doherty Claims Former Business Managers Impersonated Her to Get Confidential Medical Information

Thursday Briefing: Flagler Beach Draws Up a Manager's Contract, Scalia's ...
FlaglerLive.com Thursday Briefing: Flagler Beach Draws Up a Manager's Contract, Scalia's ... FlaglerLive.com Danny Massey was also implicated ...

Forbes Career Opportunity: Project Manager, Product Development
Forbes Media seeks a Project Manager to work across our organization, driving the execution and delivery of a wide range of products. Forbes ...