Do not get expected WEb page on secondary - get NW65 default WEB page

netware 6.5 sp2

Have setup a web page on a seconary IP address

Load appache with the following command line

LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF

Where HTTPD.CONF  is set up to Listen 172.16.212.2:80 which is a
secondary ip address

A display secondary ipaddress at the server lists the seconary ipaddress

I can ping the secondary ip address from the client

in Remote manager using IP Address management the secondary IP
addresses are not listed

When I attempt to brose to the HTTP://172.16.212.2 address I do not see
the web page I expect but the web page you would expect to get
with HTTPS://primary ip address:2200

Any ideas as to why this is happening

0
Pete
1/24/2005 11:19:54 PM
novell.netware.webserver 2692 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Good evening Peter,
A guess, but check the httpd.conf for your primary server and make sure the
Listen directive(s) includes both ip address and port values.
Also set the Log Level for your secondary server to 'debug' and see what the
log files report.
If you type:
m apache2
at the server console it should show two copies of the apache2 nlm are
loaded...
Norm

"Pete watters" <petew@csmicorp.com> wrote in message
> netware 6.5 sp2
>
> Have setup a web page on a seconary IP address
>

> Load appache with the following command line
>

> LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF
>

> Where HTTPD.CONF  is set up to Listen 172.16.212.2:80 which is a
> secondary ip address
>
> A display secondary ipaddress at the server lists the seconary ipaddress
>
> I can ping the secondary ip address from the client
>
> in Remote manager using IP Address management the secondary IP
> addresses are not listed
>
> When I attempt to brose to the HTTP://172.16.212.2 address I do not see
> the web page I expect but the web page you would expect to get
> with HTTPS://primary ip address:2200
>

> Any ideas as to why this is happening

0
NormW
--------------010108070700080708080308

The command used to load this instance of Apache 2 is

LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF

There are 3 instances of Apache loaded 2 from the Netware 65 defaults
and the one I am having problems with - if I change the -f flag in the
load to -E line in the ap2webup.ncf what happens

I have attached my HTTPD.CONF FILE

NormW wrote:

> Good evening Peter,
> A guess, but check the httpd.conf for your primary server and make sure the
> Listen directive(s) includes both ip address and port values.
> Also set the Log Level for your secondary server to 'debug' and see what the
> log files report.
> If you type:
> m apache2
> at the server console it should show two copies of the apache2 nlm are
> loaded...
> Norm
>

> "Pete watters" <petew@csmicorp.com> wrote in message
>
>>netware 6.5 sp2
>>
>>Have setup a web page on a seconary IP address
>>

>>Load appache with the following command line
>>

>>LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF
>>

>>Where HTTPD.CONF  is set up to Listen 172.16.212.2:80 which is a
>>secondary ip address
>>
>>A display secondary ipaddress at the server lists the seconary ipaddress
>>
>>I can ping the secondary ip address from the client
>>
>>in Remote manager using IP Address management the secondary IP
>>addresses are not listed
>>
>>When I attempt to brose to the HTTP://172.16.212.2 address I do not see
>>the web page I expect but the web page you would expect to get
>>with HTTPS://primary ip address:2200
>>

>>Any ideas as to why this is happening

--------------010108070700080708080308

# sys:/apache2/conf/srm.conf
# sys:/apache2/conf/access.conf
# unless you have overridden these with ResourceConfig and/or
# AccessConfig directives here.
#
# The configuration directives
#     global environment
#     main' or 'default' server
#     Settings for virtual hosts
#
#
### Section 1: Global Environment
#

ServerRoot "sys:/apache2"

#ResourceConfig conf/srm.conf
#AccessConfig conf/access.conf

Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 15
ThreadStackSize 65536
MaxRequestsPerChild 0

#           Commands loaded my Netware 6
#
#LoadModule lcgi_module modules/mod_lcgi.nlm
#LoadModule nds_auth_module modules/mod_nds.nlm
#LoadModule tls_module modules/mod_tls.nlm
#ServerAdmin someone@somewhere.com
#ServerName CSMI6X5.CSMICORP.COM

#
# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
# ports, in addition to the default. See also the <VirtualHost>
# directive.
#
#Listen 3000
Listen 172.16.212.2:80

### Section 2: 'Main' server configuration

listen 80
ServerAdmin PETEW@CSMICORP.COM
ServerName 172.16.212.2
DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/WWW/CSMI"

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
</Directory>

<Directory "sys:/apache2/www/csmi">
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    UserDir /home/*/public_html
</IfModule>

#<Directory /home/*/public_html>
#    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
#    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
#    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all
#    </Limit>
#    <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
#        Order deny,allow
#        Deny from all
#    </LimitExcept>
#</Directory>

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.jsp
</IfModule>

AccessFileName .htaccess

<Files ~ "^\.ht">
    Order allow,deny
    Deny from all
</Files>

#CacheNegotiatedDocs
UseCanonicalName On

<IfModule mod_mime.c>
    TypesConfig conf/mime.types
</IfModule>

DefaultType text/plain

#
# The mod_mime_magic module allows the server to use various hints from the
# contents of the file itself to determine its type.  The MIMEMagicFile
# directive tells the module where the hint definitions are located.
# mod_mime_magic is not part of the default server (you have to add
# it yourself with a LoadModule [see the DSO paragraph in the 'Global
# Environment' section], or recompile the server and include mod_mime_magic
# as part of the configuration), so it's enclosed in an <IfModule> container.
# This means that the MIMEMagicFile directive will only be processed if the
# module is part of the server.
#
<IfModule mod_mime_magic.c>
    MIMEMagicFile conf/magic
</IfModule>

HostnameLookups Off
ErrorLog logs/error_lognew
LogLevel warn

#
# The following directives define some format nicknames for use with
# a CustomLog directive (see below).
#
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent

CustomLog logs/access_log common

#
# If you would like to have agent and referer logfiles, uncomment the
# following directives.
#
#CustomLog logs/referer_log referer
#CustomLog logs/agent_log agent

#
# If you prefer a single logfile with access, agent, and referer information
# (Combined Logfile Format) you can use the following directive.
#
#CustomLog logs/access_log combined

#
# Optionally add a line containing the server version and virtual host
# name to server-generated pages (error documents, FTP directory listings,
# mod_status and mod_info output etc., but not CGI generated documents).
# Set to "EMail" to also include a mailto: link to the ServerAdmin.
# Set to one of:  On | Off | EMail
#
ServerSignature On

<IfModule mod_alias.c>

    Alias /icons/ "sys:/apache2/icons/"

    <Directory "sys:/apache2/icons">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "sys:/apache2/cgi-bin/"

    <Directory "sys:/apache2/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

</IfModule>
# End of aliases.

#
# Redirect allows you to tell clients about documents which used to exist in
# your server's namespace, but do not anymore. This allows you to tell the
# clients where to look for the relocated document.
# Format: Redirect old-URI new-URL
#

#
# Directives controlling the display of server-generated directory listings.
#
<IfModule mod_autoindex.c>

        IndexOptions FancyIndexing

    AddIconByEncoding (CMP,/icons/compressed.gif) x-compress x-gzip
    AddIconByType (TXT,/icons/text.gif) text/*
    AddIconByType (IMG,/icons/image2.gif) image/*
    AddIconByType (SND,/icons/sound2.gif) audio/*
    AddIconByType (VID,/icons/movie.gif) video/*
    AddIcon /icons/binary.gif .bin .exe
    AddIcon /icons/binhex.gif .hqx
    AddIcon /icons/tar.gif .tar
    AddIcon /icons/world2.gif .wrl .wrl.gz .vrml .vrm .iv
    AddIcon /icons/compressed.gif .Z .z .tgz .gz .zip
    AddIcon /icons/a.gif .ps .ai .eps
    AddIcon /icons/layout.gif .html .shtml .htm .pdf
    AddIcon /icons/text.gif .txt
    AddIcon /icons/c.gif .c
    AddIcon /icons/p.gif .pl .py
    AddIcon /icons/f.gif .for
    AddIcon /icons/dvi.gif .dvi
    AddIcon /icons/uuencoded.gif .uu
    AddIcon /icons/script.gif .conf .sh .shar .csh .ksh .tcl
    AddIcon /icons/tex.gif .tex
    AddIcon /icons/bomb.gif core
    AddIcon /icons/back.gif ..
    AddIcon /icons/hand.right.gif README
    AddIcon /icons/folder.gif ^^DIRECTORY^^
    AddIcon /icons/blank.gif ^^BLANKICON^^
    DefaultIcon /icons/unknown.gif

    #
    # AddDescription allows you to place a short description after a file in
    # server-generated indexes.  These are only displayed for FancyIndexed
    # directories.
    # Format: AddDescription "description" filename
    #
    #AddDescription "GZIP compressed document" .gz
    #AddDescription "tar archive" .tar
    #AddDescription "GZIP compressed tar archive" .tgz

    #
    # ReadmeName is the name of the README file the server will look for by
    # default, and append to directory listings.
    #
    # HeaderName is the name of a file which should be prepended to
    # directory indexes.
    #
    # The server will first look for name.html and include it if found.
    # If name.html doesn't exist, the server will then look for name.txt
    # and include it as plaintext if found.
    #
    ReadmeName README
    HeaderName HEADER

    #
    # IndexIgnore is a set of filenames which directory indexing should ignore
    # and not include in the listing.  Shell-style wildcarding is permitted.
    #
    IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

</IfModule>
# End of indexing directives.

#
# Document types.
#
<IfModule mod_mime.c>

    #
    # AddEncoding allows you to have certain browsers (Mosaic/X 2.1+) uncompress
    # information on the fly. Note: Not all browsers support this.
    # Despite the name similarity, the following Add* directives have nothing
    # to do with the FancyIndexing customization directives above.
    #
    AddEncoding x-compress Z
    AddEncoding x-gzip gz tgz

    #
    # AddLanguage allows you to specify the language of a document. You can
    # then use content negotiation to give a browser a file in a language
    # it can understand.
    #
    # Note 1: The suffix does not have to be the same as the language
    # keyword --- those with documents in Polish (whose net-standard
    # language code is pl) may wish to use "AddLanguage pl .po" to
    # avoid the ambiguity with the common suffix for perl scripts.
    #
    # Note 2: The example entries below illustrate that in quite
    # some cases the two character 'Language' abbreviation is not
    # identical to the two character 'Country' code for its country,
    # E.g. 'Danmark/dk' versus 'Danish/da'.
    #
    # Note 3: In the case of 'ltz' we violate the RFC by using a three char
    # specifier. But there is 'work in progress' to fix this and get
    # the reference data for rfc1766 cleaned up.
    #
    # Danish (da) - Dutch (nl) - English (en) - Estonian (ee)
    # French (fr) - German (de) - Greek-Modern (el)
    # Italian (it) - Korean (kr) - Norwegian (no)
    # Portugese (pt) - Luxembourgeois* (ltz)
    # Spanish (es) - Swedish (sv) - Catalan (ca) - Czech(cz)
    # Polish (pl) - Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) - Japanese (ja)
    # Russian (ru)
    #
    AddLanguage da .dk
    AddLanguage nl .nl
    AddLanguage en .en
    AddLanguage et .ee
    AddLanguage fr .fr
    AddLanguage de .de
    AddLanguage el .el
    AddLanguage he .he
    AddCharset ISO-8859-8 .iso8859-8
    AddLanguage it .it
    AddLanguage ja .ja
    AddCharset ISO-2022-JP .jis
    AddLanguage kr .kr
    AddCharset ISO-2022-KR .iso-kr
    AddLanguage no .no
    AddLanguage pl .po
    AddCharset ISO-8859-2 .iso-pl
    AddLanguage pt .pt
    AddLanguage pt-br .pt-br
    AddLanguage ltz .lu
    AddLanguage ca .ca
    AddLanguage es .es
    AddLanguage sv .se
    AddLanguage cz .cz
    AddLanguage ru .ru
    AddLanguage tw .tw
    AddLanguage zh-tw .tw
    AddCharset Big5         .Big5    .big5
    AddCharset WINDOWS-1251 .cp-1251
    AddCharset CP866        .cp866
    AddCharset ISO-8859-5   .iso-ru
    AddCharset KOI8-R       .koi8-r
    AddCharset UCS-2        .ucs2
    AddCharset UCS-4        .ucs4
    AddCharset UTF-8        .utf8

    # LanguagePriority allows you to give precedence to some languages
    # in case of a tie during content negotiation.
    #
    # Just list the languages in decreasing order of preference. We have
    # more or less alphabetized them here. You probably want to change this.
    #
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        LanguagePriority en da nl et fr de el it ja kr no pl pt pt-br ru ltz ca es sv tw
    </IfModule>

    #
    # AddType allows you to tweak mime.types without actually editing it, or to
    # make certain files to be certain types.
    #
    # For example, the PHP 3.x module (not part of the Apache distribution - see
    # http://www.php.net) will typically use:
    #
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

    AddType application/x-tar .tgz

    #
    # AddHandler allows you to map certain file extensions to "handlers",
    # actions unrelated to filetype. These can be either built into the server
    # or added with the Action command (see below)
    #
    # If you want to use server side includes, or CGI outside
    # ScriptAliased directories, uncomment the following lines.
    #
    # To use CGI scripts:
    #
    #AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

    #
    # To use server-parsed HTML files
    #
    #AddType text/html .shtml
    #AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

    #
    # Uncomment the following line to enable Apache's send-asis HTTP file
    # feature
    #
    #AddHandler send-as-is asis

    #
    # If you wish to use server-parsed imagemap files, use
    #
    #AddHandler imap-file map

    #
    # To enable type maps, you might want to use
    #
    #AddHandler type-map var

</IfModule>
# End of document types.

#
# Action lets you define media types that will execute a script whenever
# a matching file is called. This eliminates the need for repeated URL
# pathnames for oft-used CGI file processors.
# Format: Action media/type /cgi-script/location
# Format: Action handler-name /cgi-script/location
#

#
# MetaDir: specifies the name of the directory in which Apache can find
# meta information files. These files contain additional HTTP headers
# to include when sending the document
#
#MetaDir .web

#
# MetaSuffix: specifies the file name suffix for the file containing the
# meta information.
#
#MetaSuffix .meta

#
# Customizable error response (Apache style)
#  these come in three flavors
#
#    1) plain text
#ErrorDocument 500 "The server made a boo boo.
#  n.b.  the (") marks it as text, it does not get output
#
#    2) local redirects
#ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html
#  to redirect to local URL /missing.html
#ErrorDocument 404 /cgi-bin/missing_handler.pl
#  N.B.: You can redirect to a script or a document using server-side-includes.
#
#    3) external redirects
#ErrorDocument 402 http://some.other_server.com/subscription_info.html
#  N.B.: Many of the environment variables associated with the original
#  request will *not* be available to such a script.

#
# Customize behaviour based on the browser
#
<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

    #
    # The following directives modify normal HTTP response behavior.
    # The first directive disables keepalive for Netscape 2.x and browsers that
    # spoof it. There are known problems with these browser implementations.
    # The second directive is for Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0b2
    # which has a broken HTTP/1.1 implementation and does not properly
    # support keepalive when it is used on 301 or 302 (redirect) responses.
    #
    BrowserMatch "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
    BrowserMatch "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

    #
    # The following directive disables HTTP/1.1 responses to browsers which
    # are in violation of the HTTP/1.0 spec by not being able to grok a
    # basic 1.1 response.
    #
    BrowserMatch "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
    BrowserMatch "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
    BrowserMatch "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0

</IfModule>

#
# Allow server status reports, with the URL of http://servername/server-status
# Change the ".your_domain.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
<IfModule mod_status.c>
    <Location /server-status>
        SetHandler server-status
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from .your_domain.com
    </Location>
</IfModule>

#
# Allow remote server configuration reports, with the URL of
#  http://servername/server-info (requires that mod_info.c be loaded).
# Change the ".your_domain.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
<IfModule mod_info.c>
    <Location /server-info>
        SetHandler server-info
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from .your_domain.com
    </Location>
</IfModule>

#
# There have been reports of people trying to abuse an old bug from pre-1.1
# days.  This bug involved a CGI script distributed as a part of Apache.
# By uncommenting these lines you can redirect these attacks to a logging
# script on phf.apache.org.  Or, you can record them yourself, using the script
# support/phf_abuse_log.cgi.
#
#<Location /cgi-bin/phf*>
#    Deny from all
#    ErrorDocument 403 http://phf.apache.org/phf_abuse_log.cgi
#</Location>

#
# Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following lines to
# enable the proxy server:
#
#<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
#ProxyRequests On
#
#<Directory proxy:*>
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from .your_domain.com
#</Directory>

#
# Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
# ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via: headers)
# Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
#
#ProxyVia On

#
# To enable the cache as well, edit and uncomment the following lines:
# (no cacheing without CacheRoot)
#
#CacheRoot "sys:/apache2/proxy"
#CacheSize 5
#CacheGcInterval 4
#CacheMaxExpire 24
#CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
#CacheDefaultExpire 1
#NoCache a_domain.com another_domain.edu joes.garage_sale.com

#</IfModule>
# End of proxy directives.

### Section 3: Virtual Hosts
#
# VirtualHost: If you want to maintain multiple domains/hostnames on your
# machine you can setup VirtualHost containers for them.
# Please see the documentation at <URL:http://www.apache.org/docs/vhosts/>
# for further details before you try to setup virtual hosts.
# You may use the command line option '-S' to verify your virtual host
# configuration.

#
# If you want to use name-based virtual hosts you need to define at
# least one IP address (and port number) for them.
#
#NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78:80
#NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78

NameVirtualHost 172.16.212.2

# CSMI
<VirtualHost 172.16.212.2>
    ServerAdmin petew@csmicorp.com
    DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/www/csmi"
    ServerName www.csmicorp.com
    ErrorLog sys:/apache2/logs/csmi/errors-csmi.txt
    CustomLog sys:/apache2/logs/csmi/access-1.txt common
    </VirtualHost>

# WilMar

<VirtualHost 172.16.212.2>
    ServerAdmin petew@csmicorp.com
    DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/www/wilmar"
    ServerName www.wilmar-partnership.com
    ErrorLog sys:/apache2/logs/wilmar/errors-wilmar.txt
    CustomLog sys:/apache2/logs/wilmar/access1.txt common
    </VirtualHost>

# Waters

<VirtualHost 172.16.212.2>
    ServerAdmin petew@csmicorp.com
    DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/www/waters"
    ServerName www.waters-sligo.org
    ErrorLog sys:/apache2/logs/waters/errors-waters.txt
    CustomLog sys:/apache2/logs/waters/access2.txt common
    </VirtualHost>

# Marilyn
<VirtualHost 172.16.212.2>
    ServerAdmin petew@csmicorp.com
    DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/www/art"
    ServerName www.artaroundthecorner.com
    ErrorLog sys:/apache2/logs/art/errors-art.txt
    CustomLog sys:/apache2/logs/art/access3.txt common
    </VirtualHost>

# IOTA

<VirtualHost 172.16.212.2>
    ServerAdmin petew@csmicorp.com
    DocumentRoot "sys:/apache2/www/IOTA"
    ServerName www.xi-iota-chi.org
    ErrorLog sys:/apache2/logs/iota/errors-iota.txt
    CustomLog sys:/apache2/logs/iota/access4.txt common
    </VirtualHost>

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
#
#<VirtualHost ip.address.of.host.some_domain.com>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@host.some_domain.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/host.some_domain.com
#    ServerName host.some_domain.com
#    ErrorLog logs/host.some_domain.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/host.some_domain.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>

#<VirtualHost _default_:*>
#</VirtualHost>

#
# SecureListen is the same as the Listen directive only it
# ensures the port will be secure.  The second parameter
# specifies the certificate to use. "SSL CertificateIP" is
# the default.
#

#<IfModule mod_tls.c>
#    SecureListen 443 "SSL CertificateIP"
#</IfModule>
#Include sys:/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conF

--------------010108070700080708080308--

0
Pete
1/26/2005 8:55:07 PM
How do you set the log level to debug - is it a flag in the CONF File

NormW wrote:

> Good evening Peter,
> A guess, but check the httpd.conf for your primary server and make sure the
> Listen directive(s) includes both ip address and port values.
> Also set the Log Level for your secondary server to 'debug' and see what the
> log files report.
> If you type:
> m apache2
> at the server console it should show two copies of the apache2 nlm are
> loaded...
> Norm
>

> "Pete watters" <petew@csmicorp.com> wrote in message
>
>>netware 6.5 sp2
>>
>>Have setup a web page on a seconary IP address
>>

>>Load appache with the following command line
>>

>>LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF
>>

>>Where HTTPD.CONF  is set up to Listen 172.16.212.2:80 which is a
>>secondary ip address
>>
>>A display secondary ipaddress at the server lists the seconary ipaddress
>>
>>I can ping the secondary ip address from the client
>>
>>in Remote manager using IP Address management the secondary IP
>>addresses are not listed
>>
>>When I attempt to brose to the HTTP://172.16.212.2 address I do not see
>>the web page I expect but the web page you would expect to get
>>with HTTPS://primary ip address:2200
>>

>>Any ideas as to why this is happening

0
Pete

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

parent web page --child web page
Dear Developers , how to get values child web page values to parent web page ? For the example , I have parent Employee Address. and child Page have employee personal address.. when i access the Parent page , there is no employee address means ..child page pop rises , after complete child page then only , i can access the parent page.. how to i do .. Thanking u raja Thanks,Regards,Rajamsrasa@yahoo.com...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

link a web page to another web page?
I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it. I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page. Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page? Thanx use ascx?:) Or you could create a template page. That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page. ...

Web page opens second web page, how does first page know when the second one closes?
I have an app written in ASP.NET where one of the web pages opens up a web page in a second window.  When this second web page closes, the first web page needs to update its data.  How do you do this? You can have the child window call a parent method when the user clicks a link to close it. Otherwise, you'd have to set up polling to check for the existence of the child, and refresh if it doesn't exist. Please Mark As Answer posts that helped you."If we learn from our mistakes, I should be brilliant by now." Thanks, this gives me part of the answer...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

How to open another web page from one web page
Hi, I am writing an asp.net(C#) 2.0 web page with a link to another web page by clicking a button control on the page, so how can I link it in the codes? I cannot access another aspx page class within the current aspx page class.  Thanks If you need to re-direct the user to another page after pressing your Button, then use the Response.Write method like so: Response.Redirect("~/Default.aspx")Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET 1) Response.Redirect( "Destination PageName");2) Response.Transfer("Destination PageName");3) Hyperlink(  set Url="...

activating new web page from another web page

diplay a web page into an area of another web page
How can I display a web page into an area of an other web page? I am using asp.net 2.0 and would like to avoid frames, but the functionality I need is just the one of a frame. Thanks Giancarlo Stinga You can use an iframe:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! DarrellNorton:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Wow!  Thanks for the extremely helpful link, Mr. MVP Moderator.  And we are supposed to look up to you guys...  Giancarlo: Here are some useful and releva...

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

How to store in a web page dynamic data in a web Page ?
Hi,I have 1 ListBox containing :1 ~ MACHINE A ~ 0 ~ 23 ~ R2 ~ MACHINE B ~ 4 ~ 477 ~ R3 ~ MACHINE C ~ 2 ~ 78~ R4 ~ MACHINE D ~ 9 ~ 76~ TI should have :1 ~ MACHINE A2 ~ MACHINE B3 ~ MACHINE C4 ~ MACHINE DThis ListBox is populated by a DataBase => So the line numbers isn't known for advance.How to store in ASP.NET these values (0, 23, 4, ...) ? I need these values into the web page because I need them for JavaScrip functions. Do List like HiddenFields exist ?Thanks for your tips.David. i am bit confused by your question.. can you explain it once more"Mark as ...

Modify few web page with Ajax compatible web page
Dear Friends I have already completed my C# web project and now I have decided that few of the pages needs to be redesign with AJAX to minimise page flickering. Now the point is I was using C# vs2005 and yesterday have installed AJAX part with vs2005 platform. Hope there will be no isses for modifying few pages with Ajax compatible pages from existing web project. Hope there is no need to create a fresh web project with asp.net AJAX enabled web site. Please confirm and thanx again Samir Hi, you obviously didn't choose the AJAX template to start your project with ...

default.aspxx white page??? i copy my web sites to other folder than i open it and but my web sites doesnt run in other folder ?? i see only white page.. what can problem be ?
hello friends my web site runs with set as start page but i copy my web sites to other folder than i open it.. my web sites doesnt run in other folder ?? i see only white page.. what can problem be ? if i copy my web sites to hostname, wont web site run on hostname ? Should i delete default.aspx (white page) and change master1.aspx to default.aspx ? sincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi oguzkaygun, For the website project, the “start page” information is actually saved at %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\WebSiteCache\web...

Web resources about - Do not get expected WEb page on secondary - get NW65 default WEB page - novell.netware.webserver

Secondary Security Screening Selection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since neither the TSA nor the airline run a background check at the time boarding passes are issued, immigration status and criminal records ...

Paris attacks: Broadford Secondary College cancels school trip to France
Victorian students who were heading to Paris this week have their trip cancelled as Education Department says it will review all upcoming visits ...

One in every 17 secondary teachers in Australian schools is British born
Teachers from the UK come to Australia and discover socially competent students, better pay and the joys of long-service leave.

Bills’ secondary seeks redemption in rematch against Brady
For the men in the secondary, it’s personal.

Joakim Noah's offense missing in action as he labors in secondary role
In almost a cruel coincidence, Ron Adams sat on the opposing bench Friday night as Joakim Noah slogged through yet another underwhelming performance. ...

Scott & Fallon: Can Raiders secondary keep Rivers in check?
... 59° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Scott & Fallon: Can Raiders secondary ...

Rugby World Cup 2015 Tickets Starting Over $150 On Secondary Market For Semi-Final Games
The stage is set for the Rugby World Cup 2015 Semi-Finals. South Africa, New Zealand, Argentina and Australia compete in Saturday and Sunday’s ...

Prince Amukamara Is Out With Pectoral Injury, Hampering Giants’ Secondary
Amukamara, a cornerback, will be out two to four weeks with a partly torn pectoral muscle, the Giants said. Jayron Hosley will replace him.

Prince Amukamara Is Out With Pectoral Injury, Hampering Giants’ Secondary
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Cornerback Prince Amukamara, one of the Giants’ best defenders this season, will be sidelined for the next two to four ...

Apple Places More Apple Watch Orders for Christmas Sales While in Talks for a Strong Secondary Supplier ...
A new supply chain report states that Apple has placed orders for four million Apple Watches for the fourth quarter, targeting mainly demand ...