dns failover to secondary dns server

--____GWHFDEEECZAAULLYWYMO____
	+0200"

Hi,

Running 2 x Netware 6.5sp8 servers with DNS/DHCP.  When the primary DNS =
server goes down all Windows XP workstations fail-over to the secondary =
DNS server and everything works perfectly.  The Windows 2003 servers do =
not fail-over to the secondary DNS server.  The "ipconfig /all" shows the =
2 dns servers IP addresses.   Both the workstations and servers get the =
same DHCP and SLP configs.

Thanks in advance
John