Re-install apache2

I'm setting up a NW6.5 box and after putting ZfD4 on (didn't realise
the
zen middle tier stuff isn't supported on 6.5/apache2) the web
components
broke (Apache2 wouldn't load, no Netstorage,iManager etc).

I want to wipe all the web stuff (Apache2,Tomcat,Netstorage etc) and
reinstall thses components.Should it beas simple as removing them
using
install and re-installing them them? Is there more to it? Which
components
do I need to re-install

Regards
Dave

D-fitton,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Do a search of our knowledgebase at
http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid
product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
11/27/2003 2:51:28 AM
D-fitton,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Check the knowledgebase and SolutionNet databases at
http://support.novell.com
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct newsgroup.

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Your Novell Support Connection Forums Team