moving users home directorys while retaining trustee rights

I want to move all users home directorys out of the root a volume and
into
a folder called 'Users' as I am currently doing mass cleanouts and
moving
volumes onto seperate disks for better performance. Is there a Netware

util to enable me to do this?

0
nem1s1s

nem1s1s@wildmail.com,

> I want to move all users home directorys out of the root a volume
and
> into a folder called 'Users' as I am currently doing mass cleanouts
> and moving volumes onto seperate disks for better performance. Is
> there a Netware util to enable me to do this?

Yes you can use NWAdmin or C1 to copy/move the directories along with
the trustees.

--
//Niclas Ekstedt

0