Installing additional components post installation

I am trying to install NetStorage on a Netware 6 SP3 server. When I
open the
GUI, click Install, the list of already installed components comes up
but
when I click on Add, the box goes away and nothing happens.  I have
tried to
reboot the server but it still will not respond.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Thanks.  Deanna

0
Deanna

Deanna,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

To install or not to install?

installing kde4 post installation
I have been using 10.2 for a couple of years and over the weekend installed 11.0. Loove it!. Most of the anoyances seem to have been fixed, especially yast. I installed kde3 'cause I need a stable system for work. I appeared to only accept one option and I chose kde3 asuming gnome and 4 would be installed as well. But no! Now I would like to play with 4 and need to find out if I can install KDE4 on my system without doing a complete reinstall. I had saved all my data and users on a usb hard drive and it had taken a couple of days to transfer all data, get updates for divers and ...

Automatic post install installations
I've setup autoyast for installations of SuSE on 60+ PC's. So far I've only made some installation tests on a few of them. It seems to work fine with rules and profiles with various settings for different PC's. Typically though, later on I will have the need of installing applications and making configurations automatically on groups of these PC's without having to reinstall the entire system using autoyast. What I am looking for is a system like wpkg ('Main Page - WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution' (http://www.wpkg.org)) for Window...

Install FTP after netware installation.
Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or do I use NWConfig? I looked in the NW65PROD cd at the FTP directory, and just saw the ftp.zip. I didn't see any .in or other 'installation' file to select from Install via the GUI or NWConfig. Thanks in advance! Dave S. D. Rose wrote: > Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server > pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or > do I use NWConfig?...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct packa...

Additional Installation options with web install?
We are currently using NAL applications which install printers through IPRNTCMD, and then perform some additional settings which are specifically user-based and cannot be entered into a printer driver profile (like pincode, user name etc). We would like to offer users the possibility to install those same printers using maps, or the iprint server webinterface. This works fine of course for the printer driver and the printer driver profile, but is there a way to run the additional installations as well? I've been looking at iprint.js (as far as my very limited knowledge o...

Install DHCP DNS post install
I have NetWare 6.5 running in a cluster node right now. I am trying to install DHCP and DNS to it. How the heck do I do that? I can't install it from my workstation nor the server console. I am using the original CD I installed the server which is the NetWare 6.5 with SP2. Thanks. insert the product cd startx | novell | install | select your product cd and you get the product list. Uncheck everything except dns/dhcp. Regards, Edward "henry" <henry@henry.com> wrote in message news:Zibee.940$IU1.215@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... >I have NetWare 6.5 r...

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

install additional components on NetWare server
I used the exact same CDs to try to install additional components on the NetWare 65 sp7 as I did to install NetWare 65sp7. But I keep getting the error saying I am using the different version which is not true. How can I fix this issue? Any suggestion? Thank you very much! What component are you trying to install? Could you post the exact wording of the error message you get? -- Marcel Cox ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Marcel_Cox's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8 View this thread: http://forums.nove...

Install KDE alongside gnome Post-install.
When i installed 11.4 i selected gnome as my desktop. Now i want to give KDE (suse´s default desktop) a shot. Witch packages do i have to install to have a FULL KDE enviroment as if i would have selected KDE when i installed suse? Not just the desktop, but kde apps, themes, etc. Or even better. Is there a "Meta package" that installs everything? -- ErnestoRD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Like this in Yast Software Management http://tinyurl.com/2u2m3lr -- Box: 11.4 | Gnome 2.3 | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidi...

Web resources about - Installing additional components post installation - novell.netware.6x.install

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?