Help - New Nw65sp1 server install hangs at "Installing Edirectory" in GUI install!!

--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____

The server object and "servername-PS" objects have been created, but the =
server seems to have stuck!  Any ideas?

I had to type IP address of server with replica, which seemed to work =
(installing over VPN link, but I've done this before with no trouble and =
there is no problem I'm aware of with the link - everything else works)

Cheers,

Peter.