Allow User to change other users passwords

What do I need to do in order to give a user the ability to change other
users passwords and not have any other admin rights?
0
Mike

Mike Finnegan wrote:

> What do I need to do in order to give a user the ability to change other
> users passwords and not have any other admin rights?

You can use the password management acl.  See
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10015319.htm for
the idea in general although it is written for nw5,

--

-andy
0
Andy Thompson (SysOp) wrote:
> Mike Finnegan wrote:
>
>> What do I need to do in order to give a user the ability to change
>> other users passwords and not have any other admin rights?
>

> You can use the password management acl.  See
> http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10015319.htm for
> the idea in general although it is written for nw5,

Thanks that worked great.
0
Mike
3/29/2005 7:32:09 PM