personal login scripts report tool?

Im trying to do a report of all users with personal login scripts. Does
anyone know a tool to detect them to save me running through 700
accounts :o(

Im running netware 6.5 sp7

thanks

--
tugless

tugless

Tugless,
> Im trying to do a report of all users with personal login scripts. Does
> anyone know a tool to detect them to save me running through 700
> accounts :o(
>
> Im running netware 6.5 sp7

NLIST Uset show login script

--
Anders Gustafsson  (NKP)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0
Anders
2/6/2012 9:04:07 AM
I use this..wonderful tool!

Freeware written by Wolfgang Schreiber
'WS Tools (WolfgangSchreiber.de)' (http://www.WolfgangSchreiber.de)

File Name:    ndsrpt.zip
File Size:    packed approx 470kB, unpacked approx 950 kB
File Owner:   Wolfgang Schreiber
Email:        wstools@WolfgangSchreiber.de
Date:         2004/01

Platforms:  Windows Win9x/WinNT/Win2k/WinXP

Title line: Browse NDS Object Attributes, Generate NDS Reports

--El

--
El LaGrew
elbert.lagrew#katun.com

0
elagrew
2/6/2012 11:26:01 AM
Tugless,
Check out the link below for this company, they have a software package
that includes a component that will "search and Archive Login scripts".

Leroy Joseph

Visual Click Software

(eDirectory Management and Reporting)

'eDirectory Management | DSRAZOR for eDirectory'
(http://www.visualclick.com/content/dsrazor-for-edirectory.htm).

--
leroyjjr
leroyjjr's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=75462