Novell Version With SP

Hi is there a way to know wich is the Novell Version NEtware we are
using
and wich sp we are ?

Thanks for the help

Jac

0
Jac

Sorry but i found it

Version

"Jac" <jean-francois.guenet@stablex.com> a �crit dans le message de
> Hi is there a way to know wich is the Novell Version NEtware we are
using
> and wich sp we are ?
>
> Thanks for the help
>
> Jac

0
Jac
9/18/2003 5:50:59 PM
VERSION.

--
Edison Ortiz
Novell Support Connection SysOp

0
Edison
9/18/2003 11:14:42 PM
Jac,

A really good thing to do is to <load config> at the console and then
print
out the config.txt file it drops into Sys:\system.  It has your
versions
info plus a whole lot more info you may need in the future.
--
Dave Lunn
NSF SysOp

0
Dave

Netware 6x Benchmarking Tools
Hello, I am currently evaluating a couple of servers, running Netware 6.5. Does anyone know of a good bencmarking tool I could use to test these servers (preferably free!) Many thanks Andy Stokoe Manchester Metropolitan University UK Netbench? http://www.etestinglabs.com/benchmarks/netbench/default.asp -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

version 11.0.3.3 where to get admin tools
using isql select @version return ------------------------------------ SQL Server/11.0.3.3/P/PC Intel/Windows NT 3.5/SWR 8163 Rollup/OPT/Wed Nov 18 1998 12:58:26.22 ------------------------------------------------------- Server has no grafic admin tool, 2 applications in production and all maintance done from application . Where to get admin tools for this version ? How administrate server from remote computer? Thank you Alex ...

NLM-versions contra Netware-versions
Can i install and run bsdsock.nlm 6.59.09 tcpip-nlm 6.59.10 tcp.nlm 6.59.09 on a Netware 5.1 SP8 server? This versions seems to be requirements for running Legato Networker v 7.2 for Netware. Thank's for answers TCP versions 5.x are for NW5. Versions 6.x are for NW6.x... -- Cheers! Richard Beels ~ Network Consultant ~ Sysop, Novell Support Connection ~ MCNE, CNE*, CNA*, CNS*, N*LS <per-olof.wahlstrom@orebro.se> wrote in message news:m418f.354$%i7.188@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Can i install and run > bsdsock.nlm 6...

Netware version and JVM version. PowerChute
We got a new UPS. I would like to install PowerChute that came with it. The new UPS came with a CD that says for "Netware 6", but we are on Netware 5. So, I went to the apc.com site and downloaded the only other version that they had available and the readme says I need Netware 5.1. I went to the server and typed VERSION and it came back with: Novell Netware 5 Support Pack Revision 06 Server Version 5.00.09 September 21, 2000 Does this mean the software won't work? Should I try it anyway? The readme also says " -The PowerChute Business Edition Agent is no...

Netware Admin and SLES 9 admin rights
Hi, How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 OS. I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes through iManager (logged in as the Netware administrator) I receive the error message 'CIO error, permission denied". Thank you. Zavi, > Hi, > > How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 > OS. Just as you normally do within NetWare using C1 or iManager, check that your admin is a trustee of root with all rights assigned. > I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes thro...

server version vs. OS/Netware version
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the server version and Netware version? For instance, if you type "version" at the command line, you may get something like Novell Netware 6.5 Support Pack Revision 01, but the server version will be completely different, i.e. Server Version 5.70.01. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, NND On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:25:35 GMT, nnd@novellnovice.com wrote: >Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the server >version and Netware version? For instance, if you type "v...

NetWare 6 sp4 to NetWare 6.5 sp?
Hi all, I am running NetWare 6 sp4 and E-dir 8.7.3. I want to do an inplace upgrade on my server that contains all the master replicas to NetWare 6.5. What version of 6.5 should I go to? I have 11 NetWare servers running the same version of NetWare and E-dir. I wanted to start with my master server because I am able reboot it as it is not mission critical. I would like to go to a version of NetWare 6.5 so that all of my servers are still running the same version of NDS. Is this possible? This server has GroupWise 6.5 sp3 with one mta, one post office and one Gwia on it. This ...

Admin tool.
Has anybody developed/seen an ASPNET (IBuySpy) web form that retrieves the existing records from the Products table and allows modifying the values inside those records? Joey...

Netware versioning
Is there any document which says how the NetWare OS are versioned. Netware 5 , 6 & 6.5 all are 5.X.X. Thanks James In article <UApoc.8615$Ob.3085@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, JamesN@yahoo.com says... > Is there any document which says how the NetWare OS are versioned. > Netware 5 , 6 & 6.5 all are 5.X.X. > > Thanks > James Indeed there is - it's a 52-volume set bound in glorious hand-tooled leather. Three volumes are exclusively devoted to NDS versioning, and in one gripping chapter, the full heated battle betwixt Marketing and De...

Sp version
How can I tell what GW Service Pack has been installed on a GW6.5 installation? Mark Jones<Mark@caoc.org> wrote in news:ny6Bf.1579$W54.848@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com: > How can I tell what GW Service Pack has been installed on a GW6.5 > installation? Netware server? Type modules gw* at the server console. Uwe -- Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so. Hi, Mark Jones wrote: > > How can I tell what GW Service Pack has been installed on a GW6.5 installation? Type &quo...

Admin tools
Name: Aaron Sharp Email: asharpataisinbrakedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Admin tools Comments: I know that Mozilla is dedicated to making Firefox the best Web Experience Program out there; but I can't use FF in my corporate environment do to specific constraints. I am assuming that tools to use in the enterprise would be best, but but an administration website akin to OpenDNS's strategy could also work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100503 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reader...

Versions of Netware
Hello, i am confused!!!! can groupwise 7 work on Novell OES linux server? I thought it was just groupwise 6.5 for linux? maybe not. Help clarity GroupWise 7 and newer will run on Novell OES Linux. Daniel Blake Milford Central School >>> <williams@calce.umd.edu> 4/12/2007 12:45:20 PM >>> Hello, i am confused!!!! can groupwise 7 work on Novell OES linux server? I thought it was just groupwise 6.5 for linux? maybe not. Help clarity On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:45:20 +0000, williams wrote: > i am confused!!!! can groupwise 7 work on Novell OES ...

Netware versioning
When I type in ver, version on the console this comes up : Netware 6.5.3 - CPR Release What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. > What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. I am not certain of this, but believe it means Certified Product Release. -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop lumuluhang_payaso, > When I type in ver, version on the console this comes up : > Netware 6.5.3 - CPR Release > What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. Critical Problem Resolution - it w...

Web resources about - Novell Version With SP - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

Authorized King James Version - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title page to the 1611 first edition of the Authorized Version Bible by Cornelis Boel shows the Apostles Peter and Paul seated centrally ...

Donald Trump accidentally calls right wing’s version of “religious liberty” exactly what it is: power ...
... make appeals to “religious freedom” they’re advocating for a restoration of lost privilege . Unlike his opponents’ more subtle version of Christian ...

Most Android devices run an outdated OS version
More than 80 percent of Android devices are running an outdated version of the operating system. Those are the results of an inquiry among users ...

Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its virtual reality headset
Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its Rift headset, according to a blog post . The shipments, which will be made this week, ...

Evernote Shutting Down Support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and Versions of Skitch
Evernote announced that they will be ending support for multiple functions yesterday, bringing what is virtually a demise to Skitch for Windows, ...

Evernote to end support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and versions of Skitch
... for Windows and mobile platforms made annotating images easy. Today, you can find the most popular features from these two apps in many versions ...

Ciena to Offer Commercial Version of ONOS SDN Operating System
The company in the first quarter 2016 will launch Blue Planet ONOS to help service providers embrace SDN and NFV for their data centers.

How Did Basketball End Up With Four Versions (And Counting) Of One Stat?
... usage rate is, or should be, or how it is calculated. Many analytics-minded observers don’t even know there are different, competing versions ...

The 11 Biggest Differences Between the Book and Movie Versions of The Force Awakens
Many movie novelizations are surprisingly different than the actual movies. The original Star Wars had a book version that was weirdly different ...

This 8-Bit Version of the Original Star Wars Trilogy Is Way Better Than the Prequels
CineFix’s 8-bit movie series are always good but this one on the original Star Wars trilogy is especially awesome because for each movie, the ...