Move user home directories at once utility?

--____OIEGHKQSPMLLONRJBJIR____

Hi Folks,

I plan to use the Server Consolidation utility to break up a large volume =
into several smaller volumes.  One new volume will be for hom directories =
only.  Once I get the files and rights moved, are there any utilities that =
can en masse change everyones home drive path?

Thanks,=20
Tom