iManager not starting

Validating Web.xml
CTx(/Webman):web.xml:Error org.xml.sax.Saxpan: Element "web-app" does
not allow "servlet" here

Next one is line 28 and line 48

Completely lost cannot even find org.xml

--
wwarbine

wwarbine

Wwarbine,
> Validating Web.xml
> CTx(/Webman):web.xml:Error org.xml.sax.Saxpan: Element "web-app" does
> not allow "servlet" here
>
> Next one is line 28 and line 48
>
> Completely lost cannot even find org.xml

OK. Version of NW and service packs please?

--
Anders Gustafsson  (NKP)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0
Anders
2/2/2012 8:39:21 PM
Server Version 5.60.05 Netware 6
Edir 8.6.2
Support Pack 5

--
wwarbine
wwarbine's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=5309

0
wwarbine
2/2/2012 8:56:02 PM
OK well you've posted in the OES-NW forums, which is to say NetWare 6.5
. You want either the NetWare 5 forum or more likely the iManager forum.

--
Andrew C Taubman

Opinions expressed above are not
necessarily those of Novell Inc.
ataubman's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=34
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=451732

0
ataubman
2/2/2012 9:46:02 PM
Please Help for I am confused.

I went to <Netware>
Then to <Administrative Tools>
Where is imanager, plus I picked netware 6, then administrative tools
and still come back to this form.
Lost please point to the right forum

--
wwarbine
wwarbine's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=5309
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=451732

0
wwarbine
2/2/2012 10:26:01 PM
Wwarbine,
> Completely lost cannot even find org.xml

you mean web.xml? It is under tomcat. Do you have a current backup? If
so try renaming web.xml and restoring the file from backup.

--
Anders Gustafsson  (NKP)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

0
Anders
2/3/2012 10:11:18 AM
'NetWare 5x'
(http://forums.novell.com/novell/novell-product-discussion-forums/netware/netware-5x/)

'iManager'
(http://forums.novell.com/netiq/netiq-product-discussion-forums/imanager/)

--
Andrew C Taubman

Opinions expressed above are not
necessarily those of Novell Inc.
ataubman's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=34
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=451732

0
ataubman

Netware 6x Benchmarking Tools
Hello, I am currently evaluating a couple of servers, running Netware 6.5. Does anyone know of a good bencmarking tool I could use to test these servers (preferably free!) Many thanks Andy Stokoe Manchester Metropolitan University UK Netbench? http://www.etestinglabs.com/benchmarks/netbench/default.asp -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Unable to start Web Site Admin Tool
I have recently downloaded VWD Express and everything seems to work OK so far, but I was never able to get to Web Site Admin Tool. When I click on ASP.NET Configuration it tries to open new browser and start Web Site Admin, but after few seconds browser closes and nothing happens. I tried it multiple times does not work. Please advice....

After starting iManager only error 503 (running Netware 6.5)
when i start iManager in any browser i recieve Error 503. So i checked the entries in the netware logger, was stopping tomcat5 and restarting it and than i saw a reason but i dont know how to solve it. In the logger i recieved following: Could not reserve enough space for object heap java: Error executing the command java -envCWD=sys:/tomcat/5.0 -Xmx256m - Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=sys:/adminsrv/conf/.keystore -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=f alse -classpath sys:/tomcat/5.0/bin/bootstrap.jar;sys:/java/lib/jclient.jar -Dca talina.base=sys:/tomcat/5.0 -Dcatalina....

iManager 2.0.2 on NetWare 6.0 Sp5 not starting
Hi, my iManager 2.0.2 stops loading after a long time of working (2-3 years) If i try to acces the iManager page at http://serverip/nps/iManager.html, it redirect me to http://serverip/nps/servlet/portalservice?NPService=iManagerContainer&setContainerOn=true and i get the error "Page cannot be loaded" in IE If i try to access https://serverip/nps/servlet/portalservice?NPService=iManagerContainer&setContainerOn=true i get the error Invalid System.GUID setting: [{35C59BD8-0000-010B-41B9-49F2C0A866CF}] But the GUID is ok, i verified it with the pco object. ...

Netware Admin and SLES 9 admin rights
Hi, How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 OS. I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes through iManager (logged in as the Netware administrator) I receive the error message 'CIO error, permission denied". Thank you. Zavi, > Hi, > > How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 > OS. Just as you normally do within NetWare using C1 or iManager, check that your admin is a trustee of root with all rights assigned. > I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes thro...

Cannot log into imanager, trace using admin.admins.system
Hi, I am not able to login to imanager using my admin credentials. It gives the following error: (Error -222) An attempt was made to log in using an account password that has expired and all grace logins have also expired. As a result of which I am not able to login to imanager, trace nor the user app. Please help me out in resolving this. I hope there is no need to reinstall the entire set up. -- GopinathRao ------------------------------------------------------------------------ GopinathRao;1946123 Wrote: > Hi, > > I am not able to login to ...

How to start iManager?
Hi I have installed Netware 6.5 and I get this message: "Nwconfig.nlm No longer supports licensing installation. Use the iManager utility to install" How can I start the iManager to install the license?, I am Netware 5.0 user. You can use NWAdmin to do the license install. -- Timothy Leerhoff Novell Support Forum Sysop "I want to live like there is no tomorrow I want to dance like no one's around I want to sing like nobody's listening I want to give like I have plenty I want to love like I'm not afraid I want to be the man I was meant to be&q...

Start up of iManager
I've restarted the server and the iManager doesn't work anymore. I couldn't find the workers, but I've tried with the following ones: 1 - # BEGIN workers.properties workers.tomcat_home=/var/opt/novell/tomcat4 workers.java_home=/opt/novell/jre # Definition for Ajp13 worker worker.list=ajp13 worker.ajp13.port=9009 worker.ajp13.host=131.176.142.46 worker.ajp13.type=ajp13 # END workers.properties 2- [shm] file=/var/opt/novell/tomcat4/logs/shm.file size=1048576 [channel.socket:localhost:8009] info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket tomcatId=localhost:80...

Starting Imanager
I'm having trouble starting Imanager. Need to know how to start service on Netware 6.5 server. Thanks > I'm having trouble starting Imanager Could you provide some information regarding what steps you are taking to try to start iManager, that are failing for you? That might help determine at one point to start troubleshooting the problem. Susan Novell Support Forum Volunteer SysOp > > > I'm having trouble starting Imanager > > Could you provide some information regarding what steps you are taking > to try to start iManager, that...

iManager not Starting
Validating Web.xml CTx(/Webman):web.xml:Error org.xml.sax.Saxpan: Element "web-app" does not allow "servlet" here Next one is line 28 and line 48 Completely lost cannot even find org.xml _______________________ Server Version 5.60.05 Netware 6 Edir 8.6.2 Support Pack 5 -- wwarbine ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yck! iManager on netWare 6! That was never a really robust configuraton. what caused your problem in first place? When did iManager stop working? Also, what iManager functionality do you rea...

Starting iManager
--____JMKCCNCZHBXIOLBMMHWP____ Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="____HHBYRRWAEPBFEJWJPQWB____" --____HHBYRRWAEPBFEJWJPQWB____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have NW6sp3, eDir 8.71, JVM 1.41, GW6.5, Zenfd=20 Downloaded webapps from Novell Ran the webapp.ncf and installed iManager 1.52 Everything ran fine . No errors Rebotted server Fired up the browser IE 6.x Typed in http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:2200/eMFrame.iManager.html Error page cannot be found. I can type in http://xxx.xxx.x.x...

Netware admin
my question is how to disable the print notification on a print server in netware admin or any other way? thank you What kind of print notification are you talking about? NDPS print notifications, notifications fo rprint queues or somethign else? -- Marcel Cox (Sysop) Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com And if its a hardware print server such as JetDirect, its in the JD config .... -- Peter eDirectory Rules! ...

Web resources about - iManager not starting - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

Index of /wordpress
Name Last modified Size Description Parent Directory - imanager/ 04-Mar-2011 17:26 - squareads/ 17-Mar-2011 00:43 - wp-content/ 04-Mar-2011 17:25 ...

Apple iPod event predictions, long shot edition
Everyone knows we'll get iPods with cameras and a new iTunes, but what else might we see?

DIGITIMES Green energy news
DIGITIMES Green energy news

BT & Huawei achieve real-world super channel speed of 3Tbps
Speed achieved over a fully-managed core Flexgrid optical network Record spectral efficiency of 5.97bit/s/Hz Equivalent to transmitting around ...

Huawei - Products Lifecycle
Worldwide - My Huawei - Log out - Log in Cloud Computing Service Delivery Platform NGBSS Digital Home Enterprise Business Wireless Access Fixed ...

Huawei Products - Huawei
Corporate Enterprise Consumer Carrier Contact Us - Worldwide - Login - Register - Quick Links Products & Solutions By Industry How to Buy Partners ...

Huawei Products
All Products Solutions Case Studies Documentation Center News & Announcements Home Worldwide Login My space Log Out Register Contact Us Networking ...

NPR clarifies its code of ethics for acquired shows - India Gazette
An update to NPR's ethics handbook released Thursday clarifies which staffers and shows should abide ...

NetWare 6 Server Management
With an eye towards passing the Netware 6 CNE exam, this chapter explains the ins and outs of managing a Netware 6 server.

The Linux BeaconNovell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3
Novell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3 by Timothy Prickett Morgan Novell said this week that it has begun shipping ...