Does it exist Netbasic documentation...

I'd like to develop some small programs with Netbasic. Is there a
manual
with commands, sintax, functons, etc. where I can learn how to use it
?

0
Edgar

It's in the developer.novell.com in the graveyard section, as its a
dead
product now.

--
Michael J. Bell
Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com)

PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked.
I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee!

All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's
unless
specifically identified as such.

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.
http://support.novell.com/enhancement

"You've got a way to keep me on your side/You give me cause
for love that I can't hide/For you I know I'd even try to
turn the tide/Because you're mine, I walk the line"

Johnny Cash (RIP)

"Edgar Acevedo" <apersongt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to develop some small programs with Netbasic. Is there a
manual
> with commands, sintax, functons, etc. where I can learn how to use
it ?

0
Michael

Netware 6x Benchmarking Tools
Hello, I am currently evaluating a couple of servers, running Netware 6.5. Does anyone know of a good bencmarking tool I could use to test these servers (preferably free!) Many thanks Andy Stokoe Manchester Metropolitan University UK Netbench? http://www.etestinglabs.com/benchmarks/netbench/default.asp -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Netware Admin and SLES 9 admin rights
Hi, How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 OS. I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes through iManager (logged in as the Netware administrator) I receive the error message 'CIO error, permission denied". Thank you. Zavi, > Hi, > > How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 > OS. Just as you normally do within NetWare using C1 or iManager, check that your admin is a trustee of root with all rights assigned. > I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes thro...

Documentation Tools
I worked two years ago with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 and SmartPaste. At this=20 time, I had a tool installed on my PC wich allowed to generate a=20 documentation based on the headers paste by SmartPaste in each scripts. I worked today with PowerBuilder 7.0.3 and I can't find this tool. Does this tool was installed with PowerBuilder or is this an independent=20 tool ? If it was installed with PowerBuilder, how can I find it on the=20 Installation CD's of PowerBuilder 7.0.3 ? Regards Jean-Fr=E9d=E9ric ROZIER Smartpaste is not a tool supplied by Sybase. Take a look at fo...

Can VS 2005 Tools Co-exist With Legacy Tools?
Hi, The operating system on my development machine is Windows Server 2003 (don't ask). I have Visual Studio, SQL Server 2000 and IIS installed on this machine. However, I'm ready to install and learn to develop with Visual Studio 2005 (Professional Edition), but first I want to confirm that this can be installed on Windows Server 2003 without problems.  In addition, I want to confirm that SQL Server Express can live side-by-side with SQL Server 2000 without interfering with my existing 2000 databases and Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer tools. Finally, I want to conf...

Admin Tool
After signing in there is no new "Admin" tab at the top of the page. Have you signed in Guest (username) - Guest (password) DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD ASP.NET Portal Starter Kid installed on (and by) my "europe.webmatrixhosting.net". Signed in with Email : Guest Password : Guest Result : Login Failed (and no "Admin" Tab...) I signed in with : guest and guest instead of Guest and Guest and...it works. Thanks....

about documentation tools.
The compiler generates XML documentaion for C# programs. I have two questions: 1. how to generate a separate documentation file for each .cs file in the project in stead of putting the whole thing in a single file? 2. how to convert the xml files into a real documentation?...

Netware admin
my question is how to disable the print notification on a print server in netware admin or any other way? thank you What kind of print notification are you talking about? NDPS print notifications, notifications fo rprint queues or somethign else? -- Marcel Cox (Sysop) Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com And if its a hardware print server such as JetDirect, its in the JD config .... -- Peter eDirectory Rules! ...

where is the admin tool?
Where is the admin tool for the IBuySpy application? I can't find it Thanks :) If you mean the IBS Store/Commerce application, try this URL :) : Store AdminRegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Mail: info@seventhday.se-------------------------------- If you are trying to access the admin tab for the IBS Portal application, read the first pinned post in this forum entitled Read this after first installing the portal. Jared LivingstonMrLivingston.com - Livingston Family WebsiteTest/Demo site - m...

Admin tools
Name: Aaron Sharp Email: asharpataisinbrakedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Admin tools Comments: I know that Mozilla is dedicated to making Firefox the best Web Experience Program out there; but I can't use FF in my corporate environment do to specific constraints. I am assuming that tools to use in the enterprise would be best, but but an administration website akin to OpenDNS's strategy could also work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100503 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reader...

Netware Admin
Im running xp and i have the netware client software installed for my college class. I copied the win32 file from my class server to use netware admin32 and when i double click on it the logo for the admin pops up and just hangs there. The mouse shows like its still loading and the processes show the cpu working at a max rate. Any help would be great so that i can do my assignments from home instead of the lab. Thanks! Do you have a NetWare server to connect to? -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop ...

Admin tool.
Has anybody developed/seen an ASPNET (IBuySpy) web form that retrieves the existing records from the Products table and allows modifying the values inside those records? Joey...

Documentation Tool
I worked two years ago with PowerBuilder 6.5.1 and SmartPaste. At this=20 time, I had a tool installed on my PC wich allowed to generate a=20 documentation based on the headers paste by SmartPaste in each scripts. I worked today with PowerBuilder 7.0.3 and I can't find this tool. Does this tool was installed with PowerBuilder or is this an independent=20 tool ? If it was installed with PowerBuilder, how can I find it on the=20 Installation CD's of PowerBuilder 7.0.3 ? Regards Jean-Fr=E9d=E9ric ROZIER JF; That as a 3rd party tool. regards ... Chris &quo...

Installing Netware 6.5 Servers into a existing Netware 5 environment
We currently have a Netware 5 environment using sp4/sp5 We also have the original cluster services 1.01 running under netware 5. We intend to install a new SAN which will be clustered using 2 new Netware 6.5 Servers. What is the best approach to installing Netware 6.5 in our current environment, should I install the new Netware 6.5 Servers into a new tree, but then how will they communicate with the exisiting Netware 5 Servers. Can I install the Netware 6.5 Server into the exisiting 5 environment and then in the future upgrade the current 5 Servers. Thankyou and best regards ...

Netware Web Server will not serve documents from an additional document directory
Hi We have an almost working Netware Enterprise Web server (3.6.1) for an intranet based upon an SBS 6.0 server with SP5. This has been set up with all config default settings in its own tree. If we hold our documents in a subdirectory below SYS:\NSearch\docs then all works fine after regenerating the default Netware Web Search index. Netware Web Search brings up a results list (nice and fast) and any of these hits will go quickly straight to the document selected via the default /novellsearch URL and display it. However, if we move the documents to another folder say SYS:...

Adding Netware 6.5 server to existing Netware 5.x network
I seem to be having all sorts of problems adding a Netware 6.5 SP2 or SP3 server to an existing Netware 5.x network. In that the install seems to go ok, the server object is created, but I cannot access imanager or ifolder as ifolder can't find the ifolderserver ldap object. (This object didn't get created. The ldap group and server object did get created and by looking at them they seem to be ok.) I can login to the new netware 6.5 server and access netstorage without issues, so it looks like it's only an issue with ifolder/imanager so far. The Netware 5.0 serve...

Installing Netware 6.5 Servers in a existing Netware 5.0 network
I need to install two new Netware 6.5 Servers into my current Netware 5.0 network with Service packs 4/5. What updates do I need to apply to the Netware 5.0 Servers and do I download the nw65sp1b overlay file only and use that to run deployment manager, or do I have to install sp1 first. Also can you purchase nw65 licenses seperately Thanking you in advance for help given. Regards. As a minimum the 5.0 servers need nw50sp6a, os5pt2a.exe, wsock4f.exe, flsysft3.exe, ts524o.exe, and Set client file caching enabled=Off. The DS version would preferably be edir851.exe plus edir8530.e...

NetWare 6.5 SP8 co-exist with NetWare 6.5 SP7 servers?
I really don't want to install SP8 on the NetWare server as I am working on moving Netware to OES Linux. However, I need to upgrade to GroupWise 8 soon so plan to upgrade to GroupWise 8 on NetWare server which requires NW6.5SP8. All other 10 NetWare servers are on version 6.5 SP7 and I only intend to upgrade one server to NetWare 6.5 SP8. Does anyone see issue with that? I assume eDirectory does not chance with the installation of SP8. I am running eDirectory v 8.7.3.0. Regards Andy -- andyj2009 -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Adding a new server Netware 6.5 into an existing netware 5.1sp6 network
I want to Add a new server Netware 6.5 into an existing netware 5.1sp6 network with edirectory 85.30. What is the best method to insert this new server? Should I care about the Certificate Authority (CA) and root partition (MASTER). If not, can we just add the new netware 6.5 server into the tree and after that add a replica of the root partition on this server. Or do I have to upgrade an existing 5.1sp6 to 6.5, then insert the new 6.5 server? , > If not, can we just add the new netware 6.5 server into the tree and after > that add a replica of the...

Error: "E811 Cannot open this document. The document or the version does not exist or the user does not have enough rights."
With GW 7.0 SP1 RC client and using document mgmt we see this error message: ---- Error: "E811 Cannot open this document. The document or the version does not exist or the user does not have enough rights." ---- I found this TID: http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?10076592.htm that describes this error accurate and states fixed in GW 6.0 SP3! Do we see an old error again in GW 7.0 SP1 RC? Any ideas how to solve this issue? Regards Walter Walter, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That c...

Online tool that will generate personalized documents on-fly – will involve online image resize and crop tool and template selection.
Project description:   Online tool that will generate personalized documents on-fly – will involve online image resize and crop tool and template selection.   Functionality:   Module 1: users will upload an image. They will be able to select/crop an image area (using an online image crop toll similar with 12CropImage 2 Beta (http://roel.meurders.nl/web_php/12cropimage-php-image-crop/) or http://mypictr.com/). On the same webpage, the users will select a predefined template.   Module 2: We need an engine that will be able to pass the image (image name, path, e...

Online tool that will generate personalized documents on-fly – will involve online image resize and crop tool and template selection.
Project description:   Online tool that will generate personalized documents on-fly – will involve online image resize and crop tool and template selection.   Functionality:   Module 1: users will upload an image. They will be able to select/crop an image area (using an online image crop toll similar with 12CropImage 2 Beta (http://roel.meurders.nl/web_php/12cropimage-php-image-crop/) or http://mypictr.com/). On the same webpage, the users will select a predefined template.   Module 2: We need an engine that will be able to pass the image (image name, path, e...

Source Documentation tools
Hi I was wondering what u guys use for sourcecode documentation with output to ex. pdf / html etc. It not really importen that it intergrate with help system or IDE. I want to be able to add inline comment to the source , so not just extraction of source structure . I was surfing a bit and looked (without install ) on several software : DelphiDoc - JADD by gveith www.doc-o-matic.com DelphiCodeToDoc only doc-o-matic seem to be alive ? but it seem heavy costly ;) except for the free express , but I am not sure it support inline comment ? Best regards K...

Web resources about - Does it exist Netbasic documentation... - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The GNU Free Documentation License ( GNU FDL or simply GFDL ) is a copyleft license for free documentation, designed by the Free Software Foundation ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Making Our Documentation Better
Over the past several months, our engineering team has been working on improving the quality of our documentation. Today, we are excited to announce ...

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...