Document contains no data - Blank Pages

Hi,
Upon login to the password gadget users receive two blank screens
containing no data. The users can still change their password but it
is
causing much confusion.
The URL location is:
https://dnsservername/webaccess/servlet/portal?FULLPAGE=branding&GI_ID=2

This happens with either https or http.
Also another question. How do I force https on the password gadet?
P.S. This worked for a year. P.S.S. I posted this in portal services
but
got an auto reply. So I thought I would try here.
Thanks
Jeff

0
Jeff

--------------82AC5BF12D464B3D2DC7B4EC

I gathered this information from the logger:
Any ideas what this is I can not find any hits on it?
Thanks
Jeff
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.PKIResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.WanmanResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.snmpResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.NMASResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.LDAPResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.RWizResources
Failed to open I18NPropertyBundle: templates.BAndRResources

Jeff Gover wrote:

> Hi,
> Upon login to the password gadget users receive two blank screens
> containing no data. The users can still change their password but it
is
> causing much confusion.
> The URL location is:

https://dnsservername/webaccess/servlet/portal?FULLPAGE=branding&GI_ID=2

> This happens with either https or http.
> Also another question. How do I force https on the password gadet?
> P.S. This worked for a year. P.S.S. I posted this in portal services
but
> got an auto reply. So I thought I would try here.
> Thanks
> Jeff

--------------82AC5BF12D464B3D2DC7B4EC

I gathered this information from the logger:
it
is
href="https://dnsservername/webaccess/servlet/portal?FULLPAGE=branding&GI_ID=2">https://dnsservername/webaccess/servlet/portal?FULLPAGE=branding&amp;GI_ID=2</a>

services