DNS!!

NW6, BM3.7
Users are experiencing loss of internet access. After checking the
server I
have noticed the following:

Under the proxy Console, Option 4 ( Display DNS Status) towards the
bottom
of the report is DNS name server(s) status.
I have the following entries in there that mach resolv.cfg

158.43.192.1 (Which is PIPEX)
195.92.195.92 ( Energis)
195.92.195.93 (Energis)

Next to each of these entries is either Up or Down.

They are changing between the UP and DOWN status's every few minutes.
Browsing will stop functioning and when I check the status they are
all
down. Suddenly they will all come back up together and we are able to
browse
again.

Any idea's

0