ConsoleOne Snap-in - NAL

Where can i find the snap-in that will allow me to creat applications
for
ZENworks/NAL?

Thank you!!

0
Marius

the zenworks snapins would be not he zenworks CD.  i seem to recall
something about not all the snaopsin copying to a local install but
all
copying to the server so you may need to synch directories.

--
Cheers!
    Richard Beels

0
Richard
9/18/2003 4:13:25 PM
> the zenworks snapins would be not he zenworks CD.  i seem to recall

> something about not all the snaopsin copying to a local install but
all
> copying to the server so you may need to synch directories.

When you do a local install of ConsoleOne and you have ZENworks
installed
on the server, there's a program SYS:\ZENWORKS\C1Update.exe that
can be used to replicate all (not just the zen) snapins from the
server (select
it as the source) to a workstation install (select it as the
destination).

It works like a champ, for all snapins...

John

Novell Product Support Forums SysOp
John's Tips & Links Page:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jstoecker/novell/

#include disclaim.h:
# My opinions are not necessarily those of Novell
# or its employees or even the other forum sysops or regulars.
posted using Xananews 1.15.6.3

0
John
9/18/2003 7:57:59 PM
THANK YOU!!!!

0
Marius
9/19/2003 11:11:45 AM
always wondered what that was for...   :-)

--
Cheers!
    Richard Beels
    http://www.dsi-consulting.com
    Collaboration without complication

0
Richard
9/19/2003 4:12:19 PM
You're welcome!

> THANK YOU!!!!

Novell Product Support Forums SysOp
John's Tips & Links Page:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jstoecker/novell/

#include disclaim.h:
# My opinions are not necessarily those of Novell
# or its employees or even the other forum sysops or regulars.
posted using Xananews 1.15.6.3

0
John

Netware 6x Benchmarking Tools
Hello, I am currently evaluating a couple of servers, running Netware 6.5. Does anyone know of a good bencmarking tool I could use to test these servers (preferably free!) Many thanks Andy Stokoe Manchester Metropolitan University UK Netbench? http://www.etestinglabs.com/benchmarks/netbench/default.asp -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums/ ...

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Netware Admin and SLES 9 admin rights
Hi, How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 OS. I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes through iManager (logged in as the Netware administrator) I receive the error message 'CIO error, permission denied". Thank you. Zavi, > Hi, > > How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 > OS. Just as you normally do within NetWare using C1 or iManager, check that your admin is a trustee of root with all rights assigned. > I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes thro...

where is the admin tool?
Where is the admin tool for the IBuySpy application? I can't find it Thanks :) If you mean the IBS Store/Commerce application, try this URL :) : Store AdminRegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Mail: info@seventhday.se-------------------------------- If you are trying to access the admin tab for the IBS Portal application, read the first pinned post in this forum entitled Read this after first installing the portal. Jared LivingstonMrLivingston.com - Livingston Family WebsiteTest/Demo site - m...

Netware Admin
Im running xp and i have the netware client software installed for my college class. I copied the win32 file from my class server to use netware admin32 and when i double click on it the logo for the admin pops up and just hangs there. The mouse shows like its still loading and the processes show the cpu working at a max rate. Any help would be great so that i can do my assignments from home instead of the lab. Thanks! Do you have a NetWare server to connect to? -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop ...

Admin tools
Name: Aaron Sharp Email: asharpataisinbrakedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Admin tools Comments: I know that Mozilla is dedicated to making Firefox the best Web Experience Program out there; but I can't use FF in my corporate environment do to specific constraints. I am assuming that tools to use in the enterprise would be best, but but an administration website akin to OpenDNS's strategy could also work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100503 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reader...

ConsoleOne snap-in
How do I add the certificate server snap in to my Console one that is installed locally on my hard drive? Thanks Ming If you have it installed on a server installation of C1, just copy the entire 1.2 directory and subdirectories to your PC installation, disallowing overwrite. -- Andrew C Taubman Novell Support Forums Volunteer SysOp http://support.novell.com/forums (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Novell Inc. I don't have C1 installed on server. My workstation C1 has Groupwise snap- in ins...

Admin tool.
Has anybody developed/seen an ASPNET (IBuySpy) web form that retrieves the existing records from the Products table and allows modifying the values inside those records? Joey...

Netware admin
my question is how to disable the print notification on a print server in netware admin or any other way? thank you What kind of print notification are you talking about? NDPS print notifications, notifications fo rprint queues or somethign else? -- Marcel Cox (Sysop) Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com And if its a hardware print server such as JetDirect, its in the JD config .... -- Peter eDirectory Rules! ...

Admin Tool
After signing in there is no new "Admin" tab at the top of the page. Have you signed in Guest (username) - Guest (password) DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD ASP.NET Portal Starter Kid installed on (and by) my "europe.webmatrixhosting.net". Signed in with Email : Guest Password : Guest Result : Login Failed (and no "Admin" Tab...) I signed in with : guest and guest instead of Guest and Guest and...it works. Thanks....

ConsoleOne snap-ins
Hi, Where can I find all the snap-ins for consoleone 1.3.6c. I am in particular interested in NSS and eDirectory 8.7.1. Thanks C. T. Either with the product CDs, or take a look at download.novell.com -- Timothy Leerhoff Principal Consultant Independant Experts Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop Remember: "Whether you think you can do something or you think you cannot, you are probably right." All opinions expressed are mine alone. you don't want _all_ the snapins. you only want the snapins for products you already have. they do take up mem...

ConsoleOne -Tools Greyed Out
ConsoleOne 1.3.6 NW6.5, NW5.1 Servers iManger2.0 GroupWise 6.5 When I launch ConsoleOne the Tools menu option is greyed out. If I try to open an object the product hangs and never displays a properties page. Not sure what I have changed but can't seem to find a solution to getting the issue resolved. Has anyone else experienced this condition - not much found in KnowledgeBase. Roy rmccollu@nmsvh.k12.nm.us, > When I launch ConsoleOne the Tools menu option is greyed out. > If I try to open an object the product hangs and never displays a > properties pa...

ConsoleOne Snap-ins
Silly question. Where can I download the Groupwise 6.0 Snap-ins? I don't have access to the CD. Jon Try looking in the software distribution directory under admin/c1admin. BTW, If you're a licensed user, why don't you have access to the installation CD? On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:32:49 +0000, jhb wrote: > Silly question. Where can I download the Groupwise 6.0 Snap-ins? I > don't have access to the CD. > > Jon ...

Groupwise snap-in for Consoleone
Hi, I had to reinstall Consoleone recently but do not recall the steps to get the Groupwise snap-in installed. Can someone send a link or something on this please? Thanks in advance preston73@hotmail.com wrote: > I had to reinstall Consoleone recently but do not recall the steps to get > the Groupwise snap-in installed. Can someone send a link or something on > this please? Just copy the files in your GroupWise SDD\Admin\C1Admin directory to the consoleone\1.2 directory. -- Jim NSC Sysop ...

Web resources about - ConsoleOne Snap-in - NAL - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

GroupWise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GroupWise is a messaging and collaboration platform from Novell that supports email , calendaring , personal information management , instant ...

BlackBerry
BlackBerry Skip to Content North America Worldwide Partners Developers BlackBerry Overview Search Global Navigation Devices Software Community ...

SSL Certificate Installation: IIS, Apache, Linux, CPanel, Domino, Plesk
Install SSL Certificate step-by-step Installation instruction for IIS, Apache, Linux, CPanel, Domino, Plesk, Tomcat, Sun Java, HSPHERE, Zeus ...

Cisco to hit hard against Skype, Unify with 'Project Squared'
For the first time in years, the battle lines are reforming around a kind of unified communications. Cisco's front line now stretches from its ...

Changing OES DHCP Range
Recently we were in the unfortunate position of running out of IP address in our DHCP pool. The Novell DNS/DHCP Management Console will give ...

6 Tips for Bachelor Pad Interior Design
A well designed place doesn't mean you have to spend your life savings on interior decor. The three most important things to consider when designing ...

Moving a GroupWise System from NetWare to a Windows Server
Need to move your GroupWise system from NetWare to a Windows server? This tip from Jim Michael should help ... +read more

Patch Finder
Patch Finder

OMNI: Server-side CRM integration and identity management integration for Active Directory, Exchange ...
Server-side CRM integration for Exchange and GroupWise. Simplified identity management, provisioning and user self-service for Exchange, Active ...

Support - SUSE
SUSE's world class support organization offers customers the best support experience in the industry.