Can't run imanage - page not found

I cannot run iManage on any of the servers in my tree.  These servers
were
all migrated from 4.x and there are still some 4 or 5 servers in the
tree.

I am able to run it on a newly installed server in a different tree.

The Adminserv.conf has been edited to make sure the IP addresses are
correct, and the service has been restarted on the server.

Help

0
Pete

Are any of the following ports being listened to as seen in TCPCON?

Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/19/2003 1:52:11 AM
Please forgive my not knowing, but where do I find this information?

This is my first time going into tcpcon and I'm not sure where to look
for
these ports.

"Timothy Leerhoff" <tleerhoffNO@SPAMqwest.net> wrote in message
> Are any of the following ports being listened to as seen in TCPCON?
>
> 389
> 524
> 636
> 2200
> 2211
> 8008
> 8009
>

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Pete
9/22/2003 6:43:24 PM
It apprears that port 2200 is not being listened to.  How do I add the
port
such that it will.

"Timothy Leerhoff" <tleerhoffNO@SPAMqwest.net> wrote in message
> Are any of the following ports being listened to as seen in TCPCON?
>
> 389
> 524
> 636
> 2200
> 2211
> 8008
> 8009
>

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Pete
9/22/2003 6:58:42 PM
Protocols, TCP, and the default.

The ports are not necessarily in order.  Please give me a yes or no
for all the ports I have asked about.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/23/2003 1:37:53 AM
> > 389
> > 524
> > 636
> > 2200
> > 2211
> > 8008
> > 8009

What about the other ports?
Also add the following:

Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/23/2003 1:38:51 AM
389, 524, 636, 8008, and 8009 are being listened to.
2200 and 2211 are not.

The Adminserv.conf file does reference the following lines:
SecureListen 172.17.226.89:2200 "SSL CertificateDNS"
Listen 172.17.226.89:2211

This is true of all the NW6 servers in the tree.

what should I check or change to turn them on?

> Protocols, TCP, and the default.
>

> The ports are not necessarily in order.  Please give me a yes or no
for
all the ports I have asked about.

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Pete
9/23/2003 2:54:01 PM
None of the new ports you listed (51080, 51443, 52080, 52443) are
being
listened to either.
> > > 389
> > > 524
> > > 636
> > > 2200
> > > 2211
> > > 8008
> > > 8009
>
> What about the other ports?
> Also add the following:
>
> 51080
> 51443
> 52080
> 52443
>

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Pete
9/23/2003 4:11:09 PM
Pete  Klarman wrote:

> 389, 524, 636, 8008, and 8009 are being listened to.
> 2200 and 2211 are not.
>
> The Adminserv.conf file does reference the following lines:
> SecureListen 172.17.226.89:2200 "SSL CertificateDNS"
> Listen 172.17.226.89:2211
>
> This is true of all the NW6 servers in the tree.
>
> what should I check or change to turn them on?

Ah ha!  I think we might have found it.

Try executing a "nvxadmup" at the server console prompt and double
check the ports in TCPCON.
If they are there add this command to the end of the autoexec.ncf
file.
If not please post the error(s) seen on teh server console screen AND
the logger screen.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/23/2003 9:10:47 PM
I can assume that 80 or 81 is being listened to but 443 is not.

See other thread for a fix try.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/23/2003 9:11:34 PM
It seemed to load fine, but the posrt still did not show.  The logger
screen
did however show this error which points to the problem, but i don't
know
the solution:
[Wed Sep 24 12:32:55 2003] [crit] (10091)Unknown error:
make_secure_socket:
for
address 172.17.218.89 port 2200, WSAIoctl: (SO_SSL_SET_SERVER)

> Pete  Klarman wrote:
>
> > 389, 524, 636, 8008, and 8009 are being listened to.
> > 2200 and 2211 are not.
> >
> > The Adminserv.conf file does reference the following lines:
> > SecureListen 172.17.226.89:2200 "SSL CertificateDNS"
> > Listen 172.17.226.89:2211
> >
> > This is true of all the NW6 servers in the tree.
> >
> > what should I check or change to turn them on?
>
> Ah ha!  I think we might have found it.
>
> Try executing a "nvxadmup" at the server console prompt and double
check
the ports in TCPCON.
> If they are there add this command to the end of the autoexec.ncf
file.
> If not please post the error(s) seen on teh server console screen
AND the
logger screen.

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Pete
9/24/2003 5:41:56 PM
Here is a solution from the Natural Language search:

Here is the solution: Apache web server certificate errors
Check that the certificate exists. Note that the name will look
something like "SSL Certificate - Servername" in NWadmin/ConsoleOne.
The server name is added automatically and should NOT be entered in
the config file, ie go the the sys:apache/conf/httd.conf file and edit
the section <IfModule Mod_tls.c> and change it to match the NDSPKI:
Key Material DN that is stored on the servers SAS Service object. I
should look like the following
<IfModule Mod_tls.c>
SecureListen 443 "SSL CertificateIP"
</IfModules>
If the certificate exists, open it up (properties) and check the
expiry date. If the certificate has expired it needs to be re-created.
Please see TID 10026561

Here is the problem or goal:
When loading the apache web server you would get an error.
[crit] (10022) error: make_secure_socket: for port 443, WSAIoctl:
(SO_SSL_SET_SERVER)
Using the Apache webserver with SSL on NetWare

You may be able to fix this with PKIDIAG from download.novell.com

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy
9/25/2003 1:22:02 AM
Pardon me for interrupting, but I am having similar problems with
several
servers.  I have many that I can access fine with imanager, but some
that
I cannot.  I looked at one of the problem servers which I cannot get
Imanager to work on and checked for the mentioned ports and found that

389, 524, 636 were int the listen state, and the others were not
listed.
I know that this is a server that I have been able to access in the
past
through Imanager.  It is nw6sp3, with nici242 and edir 8704 patch.  I
have
other servers that have always worked (before and after the above
patches).  I suspect that perhaps there is an nlm that is not being
loaded
and that it is not related to the above patches, but wanted to mention

them. BTW, where does the adminserv.conf file reside?  Any thoughts?

Nic

> Pete  Klarman wrote:
>
> > 389, 524, 636, 8008, and 8009 are being listened to.
> > 2200 and 2211 are not.
> >
> > The Adminserv.conf file does reference the following lines:
> > SecureListen 172.17.226.89:2200 "SSL CertificateDNS"
> > Listen 172.17.226.89:2211
> >
> > This is true of all the NW6 servers in the tree.
> >
> > what should I check or change to turn them on?
>
> Ah ha!  I think we might have found it.
>
> Try executing a "nvxadmup" at the server console prompt and double
check
the ports in TCPCON.
> If they are there add this command to the end of the autoexec.ncf
file.
> If not please post the error(s) seen on teh server console screen
AND
the logger screen.

> --
> Timothy Leerhoff
> Principal Consultant
> Independent Experts
> Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
npelton
9/29/2003 3:57:46 PM
You might want to post this as a new thread.  You will get more expert
traffic.

Assuming this is a NW6.0 server
Please add the following:

With a Yes/No which of the following ports are being listened to:

Also do a "M apac*" at the server console to see if apache is loaded.
If not try doing a NVXADMUP

If this doesn't change the ports look on the server console AND logger
screen for errors and add them to the post.

sys:\apache\conf\adminserv.conf is the path you requested.  PLEASE
make a copy of this prior to editing.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant
Independent Experts
Novell Support Forums Sysop

0
Timothy

Can't run iManager, or other Apache-based tools
The big problem is that the web-apps don't run. I believe the reason is that my Certificate Authority isn't right. This is a result of having used a NW65SP8 overlay DVD to attempt to install SP8 instead of using the SP8 zip file version. Whoops! It failed trying to create one, but I think it goofed up the one I had. Is this something I could restore from a eDirectory backup that I've made in Arcserve? Anyway, I can't run iManager, or anything that depends on the certificates, because I have one certificate problem that is keeping Apache from starting up all ...

Sunbird 0.8
I installed Sunbird 0.8 on my Windows XP system. However, I can't save a profile, and can't run without one. When I try uninstalling from Control Panel, nothing happens. The window blinks, but the application is not uninstalled. If I try deleting the "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Sunbird" folder, I can't because most of the files are 'in use'. Task Manager does not show Sunbird running. Help! What do I do now? ...

XP won't run new Win validation, can't run WU
XP Home w/ IE8 -- just went to Windows Update for the hell of it (admin account) and for the first time in a long time, WU claims I need to validate Windows. Fine by me, it's genuine, but the validation ActiveX control is failing and neither validation nor Update will run. The IE8 Info Bar is not popping up to alert me about the ActiveX problem, and if I click the "alternate validation method" button, a popup states that all ActiveX controls are "Passed" with the exception of the Windows Genuine Advantage control, which freezes as "checking". ...

Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff...
Name: William Jones Email: jbillyjonesatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff... Comments: Hello Again FireFox, Listen...I'm just a simple guy, a 'dial-up baby boomer' who's had to learn the hard way all the way through. I recently sent a similar e-mail requesting assistance with this ridiculous and incessant 'pop up' that informs me that 'my connection has been reset', and/or, 'a problem locating page'....huh? I was just on the damn thing and even switching from one ...

Can't get DVB-T running USB-Stick (video_buf not found)
hello, previous thread I wrote did not appear in forum so I write again: when trying to scan for channels w_scan says: Checking for kernel module video_buf.. [NOT LOADED] Loading module video_buf... FATAL: Module video_buf not found. [>:( FAILED >:(] I don't know what to do can please somebody help me? -- LinuxNewbie1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You might need to install firmware for your device first: Try to run this immediately after plu...

Can't Find NDPS Error code anywhere, Can't add printer drivers via iManager
NW 6 SP3 WIN XP SP1 client 4.83 sp1 (and what ever versions of the broker comes with sp3) I go into the broker, into RMS, select the Windows 2k/xp drivers. It does not matter if I choose to Add from File or Add from System, I recieve the same error: [in red] Exception saving resource print drivers configuration NDPS Library Error Category: 1060004h Other Error: FFFFFC62h I can't find that error anywhere on the support areas, nor, will it let me add any print drivers. Yes, I have chosen older .INF files just in case of the new INF problem as discussed in a TID. I&...

3.0.8 Admin can't extend expiry & host can't assign premium module cost
Am I missing something here? In 2.1.2 admins go into their site settings to pay/extend their hosting and add premium modules, but these options don't appear when I log in as a child portals admin in 3.0.8. The cost/expiry date and assigned premium modules etc. are visible as the host, but there is no way for the admin to pay or add premium modules to their portal... Also, as the host, after setting a module as premium, it allows me to assign a premium module to a portal, but there is no option to associate an additional cost as there was in 2.1.2. Are these bugs? Or am i missing someth...

(newbie) Installation completed... but can't login with 'host' or 'admin'
Can't do the first step after completing installation: login with default host or admin accounts. What and where should I modify? I did the installation by the book (by the video tutorial, to be precise ;) and got stuck here, since whatever I try, I cannot access the host or admin account. Thanks in advance. If you can't login with host/host or admin/admin, it appears that your installation failed!I would start the process over by doing the following:1.   Delete the instance of DNN created in SQL server.2.   Delete the existing DNN files in the folder yo...

Function can't be found, but don't know why
Hello, I'm working on a function that will return the results in a SELECT statement.  But it's not being called properly, and I can't understand why it isn't working.  If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Here's the function code:1    FUNCTION [dbo].[UDFproduct_Search]2    ( 3        @search_string varchar(255)4    )5    RETURNS TABLE 6    AS7    RETURN 8    (9        SELECT pro...

Can't base report on stored procedure--'Can't create Datawindow'
I installed IM65 today to give it a try. I made a db config to our local ASE 11.9.2 engine via Sybase' odbc driver that came with 11.9.2. I start a new report, tell it to be tabular and to get data from a SP. It asks which SP and I tell it. The result is an odbc error: Cannot create DataWindow Intersolv SQL ODBC driver: Incorrect syntax near '='. 1 execute dbo.sp_si_addressbest_;0 RETURN_VALUE = :RETURN_VALUE' I can execute the SP fine from SQL Advantage or from Crytal Reports. Thanks. -- Frank Burleigh Indiana University School of Law Bloomi...

Admin can't administer iManager
New install of iManager 2.7 on eDir 8.8.1 added to existing tree. Logged in as admin, have "collection owner" access, with several missing roles, including "Configure iManager", listed as missing in the details page because "Current logged in user is not authorized to configure iManager." It looks like the iManager RBS plugin is missing, but of course I can't install it since I don't have access to configure iManager. Any suggestions welcome. -- markjreed ------------------------------------------------------------------------ -...

Web resources about - Can't run imanage - page not found - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 3:33:00 PM