Apache Single-Server Admin Tool

I am having an issue and just want to see if anyone else has seen
this.

When I click the link to take me to the Apache single-server
administration tool, sometimes the page appears and it works
perfectly. Other times, the page never appears and the browser waits
indefinitely (the progress indicator never stops).

Any thoughts?

0
Yancey

Yancey

> When I click the link to take me to the Apache single-server
> administration tool, sometimes the page appears and it works
> perfectly. Other times, the page never appears and the browser waits
> indefinitely (the progress indicator never stops).

I haven't used it enough to know, sorry.
Are you using IE? HOw about applying all the IE updates? Something
rings a bell in the back of my head as there being a problem if not all
the pdates were applied.

--
Jared L Jennings, CNE
Novell Support Forums SysOp.

Perusing with XanaNews Reader 1.16.1.9
Geek by Nature, NetWare by Choice.
0
Jared

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Server Admin tool
Hi my server people have informed me that there is a tool that I can access the server with.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?   Many Thanks howlinhuskie Do you mean for administering SQL Server 2005?If yes, then they probably meant SQL Server Express Management Studio. It's a free tool and it can be downloaded here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/ HTHMy blogs: www.snowball.bewww.codeflakes.net Thanks for looking in on me.  I have this installed,  I am really just getting started with ASP.NET.  Can this tool access the ...

SQL Server Admin tool
Hello, I am looking for an ASP.NET tool that allows me to access a SQL Server remotly. We have created a database and would like to begin populating the tables before development of our site. The main funtionality I am looking for is to be able to view all tables within a database in the SQL Server. Also, I would like to be able to insert data into these tables. Is anyone aware of a tool like this? Thanks a lot!! The SQL Server Web dataAdministrator.Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog Thank you very much for your response. I have looke...

Admin tools
Name: Aaron Sharp Email: asharpataisinbrakedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Admin tools Comments: I know that Mozilla is dedicated to making Firefox the best Web Experience Program out there; but I can't use FF in my corporate environment do to specific constraints. I am assuming that tools to use in the enterprise would be best, but but an administration website akin to OpenDNS's strategy could also work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100503 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reader...

where is the admin tool?
Where is the admin tool for the IBuySpy application? I can't find it Thanks :) If you mean the IBS Store/Commerce application, try this URL :) : Store AdminRegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Mail: info@seventhday.se-------------------------------- If you are trying to access the admin tab for the IBS Portal application, read the first pinned post in this forum entitled Read this after first installing the portal. Jared LivingstonMrLivingston.com - Livingston Family WebsiteTest/Demo site - m...

Admin Tool
After signing in there is no new "Admin" tab at the top of the page. Have you signed in Guest (username) - Guest (password) DavidMVarious IBS Addons available at http://www.snowcovered.comLead Developer [vb & c#] - MCAD ASP.NET Portal Starter Kid installed on (and by) my "europe.webmatrixhosting.net". Signed in with Email : Guest Password : Guest Result : Login Failed (and no "Admin" Tab...) I signed in with : guest and guest instead of Guest and Guest and...it works. Thanks....

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Admin tool.
Has anybody developed/seen an ASPNET (IBuySpy) web form that retrieves the existing records from the Products table and allows modifying the values inside those records? Joey...

Web admin tool in Windows Server 2003
Ive got this error message when Im using asp.net web admin tool ...Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state objects, and as a result non-serializable objects or MarshalByRef objects are not permitted. The same restriction applies if similar serialization is done by the custom session state store in 'Custom' mode.Ive set State management in IIS to Inproc and still got that problem. I try to create new website and run web admin tool and still got same problem. Anyone can help ?  ...

Web Site Admin Tool on Hosted Server
I have created a membership site and have use the ASP.Net Web Site Admnistration Tool to create users for password protected pages. This is working fine on a local ASP.Net development server. Now I need to do this for our web site which is hosted by a service provider. Can someone please provide some assistance in accomplishing this on a hosted server?  Thanks. Take a read of this http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/12/22/recipe-deploying-a-sql-database-to-a-remote-hosting-environment-part-1.aspx Should give you what you need. Good luck.RegardsJeremyIf this has helpe...

3rd party admin tools for SQL Server?
I am using SQL Server 2005 via a conventional shared hosting arrangement with my ISP and I only have SQL Server 2008 Express on my own PC. Unfortunately, this means that I do not have access to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or Data Transformation Services (DTS). I therefore have no tools for exporting data from my database. My general database admin capabilities are also limited as I only have SQL Server Management Studio Express. Buying both VS2008 (to get a full copy of Management Studio) and SQL Server (to get SSIS) is an expensive option, given that I am coding for a non-...

Remote server and Web Site Admin tool
can the web site admin tool be used against a site deployed on a remote server ? Hi Webber,By default the website admin tool only supports local development.  The main reason being we wanted to lock everything down to be secure by default.  It is possible to allow remote access for scenarios as well -- although usually we recommend doing the admin locally and then just copying up the site once you are ready to deploy.Hosting providers are also now in the process of working to expose this functionality through their own control panel admin tools as well for hosting scenarios.Hope ...

NW 6.5 Server Admin Tool
Hi All, Looking for a tool to proactively monitor a Dell PE2950 running NW6.5. Dell no longer supports their Open Manage Server Assistant on their PE x9xx series servers under NetWare. Thanks as always. Len Bonk Network Analyst Community Unit School District 200 I'm in the same boat, as are some other posters here. The PE2900 has the same issue. There have been rumors about Dell working on something for us, so keep checking the Dell downloads area and checking back here and also novell.support.netware.6x.install-setup David Calhoun On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:41:19 GM...

How Can I Use the Web Site Admin Tool on the Server?
Situation - Need to be able to add new users and assign roles from anywhere.  Not just the development computer that has VWD installed on it.  Issue - Web site admin tool, from what I understand, is only available on the computer that has Visual Web Developer on it. Please help.  This is the last part to my project.  Thanks...."Sometimes I spend so much time going the wrong direction on a problem. K.I.S.I.S = Keep It Simple I'm Stupid :)"Matt Matt,  Have a look at http://peterkellner.net/2007/02/15/membershipodsvb/ - this should solve your p...

Web resources about - Apache Single-Server Admin Tool - novell.netware.6x.admin-tools

Change.org: 20M users but not a single server
... change, passed the 20-million user mark last month and expects to surge past 25 million later this year. And yet it runs not a single server ...

The 1.2M Ops/Sec Redis Cloud Cluster Single Server Unbenchmar
This is a guest post by Itamar Haber , Chief Developers Advocate, Redis Labs . While catching up with the world the other day, I read through ...

Funcom’s New Single Server Technology Will Make Gaming More Fun
... created The Age of Conan and The Secret World wants gamers to have more fun. To make that happen, they plan to implement their new single server ...

Boosting server performance: consolidating multiple VMs onto a single server
One of the major issues that IT managers face is server sprawl, and the need to expand their capability has led to increased costs and complex ...

New tool lets single server map entire internet in 45 minutes
... could be boon to analysts, doom for security Researchers at the University of Michigan have developed a new tool that allows a single server ...

HP, SAP unveil 'Project Kraken' single server test for big data
The joint collaboration project from Hewlett-Packard and SAP effectively triples the amount of memory on a single server designed for processing ...

Server shutdown disables single-player saves in NBA2K14
... that operates them (games with player-controlled server support notwithstanding). What most players probably don't expect is for their single-player ...

ScaleXtreme combines server and cloud management in a single platform
... Cloud Management product ScaleXtreme aims to give its customers a broad set of server, application and service management tools on a single ...

Lenovo Pushes Single Channel Program for Servers, PCs
Company officials want channel partners to sell not only Lenovo PCs but also the data center hardware acquired with IBM's x86 server business. ...

New data center OS allows single-source command for Linux servers
Mesosphere DCOS offers a single point of command for disparate Linux machines