no install after installing jvm141

i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last
response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in
hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below.

============================

In article ,  wrote:
> i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just
> updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the
> start options all changed. any ideas?

What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)?
In theory, you should use the "install" option in the GUI start menu and
point to the root directory of the instalation CD. The actual details
however may depend on your NetWare version.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums

==================================

In article ,  wrote:
> i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just
> updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the
> start options all changed. any ideas?

What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)?
In theory, you should use the "install" option in the GUI start menu and
point to the root directory of the instalation CD. The actual details
however may depend on your NetWare version.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums

> In article ,  wrote:
> > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just
> > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the
> > start options all changed. any ideas?
> >

> What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)?
> In theory, you should use the "install" option in the GUI start menu and
> point to the root directory of the instalation CD. The actual details
> however may depend on your NetWare version.
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

I have Service Pack 5. after i installed that it was still there. it wasnt
until i installed JVM that it went MIA.

======================================

albertkohl@deru.com wrote:

> until i installed JVM that it went MIA.

Which JVM did you install? I hope not the broken 1.4.1 version.

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

> albertkohl@deru.com wrote:
>
> > until i installed JVM that it went MIA.
>
> Which JVM did you install? I hope not the broken 1.4.1 version.
>
> --
> Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

at first yes, i was trying to set up boarder manager (1.4.1 comes with it
and is required) then after i installed it every time i tried to load the
startx gui, it wouldnt load. so after a bunch of posting i was told to get
the jvm 1.4.2. installed that and now startx loads, just loos totally
different. also just noticed imanager wont load on IE. i get:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, mymailname@mail.server and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

-----

Apache/1.3.31 Server at 140.99.50.138 Port 2200

0
albertkohl
5/20/2005 11:32:43 PM
novell.netware.6x.abends-hangs 6022 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sorry, I must have somehow lost the thread.

1) Regarding your JVM update.
The JVM 1.4.x package contains a new window manager and a whole bunch
of new GUI tools that get installed. As such, it is normal that your
GUI now looks differently.
The question is whether you are missing any functionality now or if you
are just puzzled by the different view.

2) Regarding iManager, you specifically mention that the problem occurs
with IE. Does that mean that the problem does not occur with different
browsers, or did you only test IE?
Also, are you sure iManager was working just before your Java update,
did you do other updates as well?

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)
0
Marcel
5/21/2005 6:10:56 PM
> Sorry, I must have somehow lost the thread.
>
> 1) Regarding your JVM update.
> The JVM 1.4.x package contains a new window manager and a whole bunch
> of new GUI tools that get installed. As such, it is normal that your
> GUI now looks differently.
> The question is whether you are missing any functionality now or if you
> are just puzzled by the different view.

i know that the JVM update changed everything, so this post initally was
to just figure out where the install option was so i can install the new
imanager.

> 2) Regarding iManager, you specifically mention that the problem occurs
> with IE. Does that mean that the problem does not occur with different
> browsers, or did you only test IE?
> Also, are you sure iManager was working just before your Java update,
> did you do other updates as well?

Yes, i only tested it with ie, iManager worked file post jvm 1.4.1 but
after jvm 1.4.2 it's messed up.
> --
> Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

0
albertkohl
5/24/2005 4:10:22 AM
albertkohl@deru.com wrote:

> Yes, i only tested it with ie, iManager worked file post jvm 1.4.1
> but after jvm 1.4.2 it's messed up.

What exact iManager version are you using? Is it a 1.0x version, a 1.5x
version or a 2.0x version?

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0
Marcel
5/24/2005 6:19:13 AM

> What exact iManager version are you using? Is it a 1.0x version, a 1.5x
> version or a 2.0x version?
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

according to nwconfig it's 1.2.2
0
albertkohl
5/25/2005 12:56:21 AM
Did you restart the server after your last Java update?
Are there any error messages on the logger screen while loading Tomcat,
or while trying to login into iManager?

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0
Marcel
5/25/2005 7:08:01 AM
> Did you restart the server after your last Java update?
> Are there any error messages on the logger screen while loading Tomcat,
> or while trying to login into iManager?
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

Login into imanager i get this error:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, mymailname@mail.server and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

-----

Apache/1.3.31 Server at 140.99.50.138 Port 2200

===================

honestly, im not sure if i've rebooted yet, but at eob today i can do that
too.
0
albertkohl
5/25/2005 4:16:11 PM
albertkohl@qwest.net wrote:

> Login into imanager i get this error:
>
> Internal Server Error
> unable to complete your request.
> Please contact the server administrator, mymailname@mail.server and
> inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
> have done that may have caused the error.

I assume that's the message you get on the browser. What I need is the
error messages on the server console.

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)
0
Marcel
5/25/2005 4:19:09 PM

> I assume that's the message you get on the browser. What I need is the
> error messages on the server console.
>
> --
> Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

okay, so i just rebooted the server, and loaded the logger screen, and
when i tryed to connect to imanager via the web, nothing changed on the
logger screen. should i be looking somewhere else?
0
albertkohl
5/26/2005 3:03:00 PM
albertkohl@deru.com wrote:

> okay, so i just rebooted the server, and loaded the logger screen,
> and when i tryed to connect to imanager via the web, nothing changed
> on the logger screen. should i be looking somewhere else?

Check back in the logger screen to see if there were any issues at the
moment tomcat33 got started.

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)
0
Marcel
5/26/2005 8:48:04 PM
Okay, so this is probably over kill but here you go: i didnt see anything
right off the bat.

Server NATIMARK, Logger Screen Contents:

<F1> for Help-----------Top Of Screen     Lines Lost:
0
Initialize
Keyboard
Initialize
Debugger
System
Memory

XLDR.NLM

device
Initializing NetWare Configuration
Database

Validating CDBE Local Registry
File...
++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     NetWare Configuration file is located at
C:\NWSERVER
Building CDBE Local
cache...

Parsing the NetWare Configuration File
[v6.0]

Refreshing the NetWare Environment from the NetWare Configuration
File.
Initializing NetWare
Environment

The NetWare Environment has been updated
successfully.
Initialize Swap
File
Add Default Swap
Info
Process Startup File [Pass
1]
System
Cache

device

NetWare Kernel Load Template v61.25 rev.
0.

NetWare Kernel Load Template being
verified.

NetWare Kernel Load Template verification
successful.

Processing stage 0 loading of
nlms.

PVER500.NLM
Processor 0
Speed
  NW Server v5.60+
detected
IDEHD.CDM
  Novell ATA/IDE Fixed Disk Custom Device
Module
  Version 4.12   April 24,
2004
  Copyright 1992-2004, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module IDEHD.CDM load status
OK
IDECD.CDM
  Novell ATAPI CD-ROM/DVD-ROM Custom Device
Module
  Version 4.00   April 24,
2004
  Copyright 1994-2004, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module IDECD.CDM load status
OK
IDEATA.HAM
  Novell ATA/IDE/ATAPI Host Adapter
Module
  Version 4.15   June 4,
2004
  Copyright 1989-2004, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module IDEATA.HAM load status
OK
IDEATA.HAM
  Previously loaded module was used re-
entrantly
Module IDEATA.HAM load status
OK
Total server memory:   1,048,128
Kilobytes

Novell NetWare
6
Support Pack Revision
05
(C) Copyright 1983-2003 Novell Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent
Pending.
Server Version 5.60.05 May 27,
2004

Thursday, May 26, 2005   7:51:56.161 am <<NO TIME
ZONE>>
Portions copyright (c) 1980, 1982, 1983, 1986, 1990 and 1993 by the
Regents
of the University of California (Free BSD).Loading module
OHCIDRV.NLM
  Novell Universal Serial Bus OHCI
Driver
  Version 1.01.05   June 24,
2003
  Copyright (C) 2001-2003 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module OHCIDRV.NLM load status
OK
Interrupt assignment: 10  (Device driver is HIN
aware.)
Interrupt assignment: 11  (Device driver is HIN
aware.)
UHCIDRV.NLM
  Novell Universal Serial Bus UHCI
Driver
  Version 1.01.03   May 17,
2002
  Copyright (C) 2001-2002 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module UHCIDRV.NLM load status
OK
Interrupt assignment: 11  (Device driver is HIN
aware.)
Interrupt assignment: 5  (Device driver is HIN
aware.)
UKBDSHIM.NLM
  Novell USB Keyboard
Shim
  Version 1.00   March 27,
2002
  Copyright (c) 2001-2002 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module UKBDSHIM.NLM load status
OK
UMSSHIM.NLM
  Novell USB Mouse
Shim
  Version 1.01   December 17,
2001
  Copyright (c) 2001 by Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module UMSSHIM.NLM load status
OK
MALHLP.NLM
  NSS Configure help messages (Build 340
MP)
  Version 3.05   May 10,
2004
  Copyright 1995-2002 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.

Module MALHLP.NLM load status
OK
NSS background checking
scheduled.
Adding swap file
to 'SYS'
  Successfully imported symbols from
NSS
All Digitally Signed Objects successfully
loaded.

PMLODR.NLM
Portions (C) Copyright 1986-1990 RSA Data Security,
Inc.
TIMESYNC.NLM
  NetWare Time Synchronization
Services
  Version 6.04.08   May 19,
2004
  Copyright 1991-2001,2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
CLIB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CLIB.NLM
  (Legacy) Standard C Runtime Library for
NLMs
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NLMLIB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NLMLIB.NLM
  Novell NLM Runtime
Library
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
REQUESTR.NLM
  Auto-loading module
REQUESTR.NLM
  Novell NCP Requestor for
NLMs
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
THREADS.NLM
  Auto-loading module
THREADS.NLM
  Novell Threads Package for
NLMs
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
POLIMGR.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
LIB0.NLM
  Auto-loading module
LIB0.NLM
  Novell Ring 0 Library for
NLMs
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module LIB0.NLM load status
OK
Module THREADS.NLM load status
OK
Module REQUESTR.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
STREAMS.NLM
  Auto-loading module
STREAMS.NLM
  NetWare STREAMS
PTF
  Version 6.00.03   January 18,
2002
  Copyright 1989-2002 Mentat, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Portions Copyright 1989-1999 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module STREAMS.NLM load status
OK
Module NLMLIB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NIT.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NIT.NLM
  NetWare Interface Tools Library for
NLMs
  Version 5.90.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module NIT.NLM load status
OK
Module CLIB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
DSAPI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
DSAPI.NLM
  NetWare NWNet Runtime
Library
  Version 5.05.09   October 28,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1995-2002, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
NETNLM32.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NETNLM32.NLM
  NetWare NWNet Runtime
Library
  Version 5.05.09   October 28,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1995-2002, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
NCPNLM32.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NCPNLM32.NLM
  NetWare NWNCP Runtime
Library
  Version 6.00   June 3,
2004
  (C) Copyright 1995-2004, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
CLNNLM32.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CLNNLM32.NLM
  NetWare NWClient Runtime
Library
  Version 6.00   June 3,
2004
  (C) Copyright 1995-2004, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
Module CLNNLM32.NLM load status
OK
Module NCPNLM32.NLM load status
OK
Module NETNLM32.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
DSEVENT.NLM
  Auto-loading module
DSEVENT.NLM
  NetWare DSEvent Runtime
Library
  Version 5.05.09   October 28,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1995-2002, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
Module DSEVENT.NLM load status
OK
Module DSAPI.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
CLXNLM32.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CLXNLM32.NLM
  NetWare NWCLX Runtime
Library
  Version 6.00   June 3,
2004
  (C) Copyright 1995-2004, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
Module CLXNLM32.NLM load status
OK
Module TIMESYNC.NLM load status
OK
  NetWare License Policy
Manager
  Version 6.22   February 27,
2004
  Copyright 1984-2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module POLIMGR.NLM load status
OK
CONLOG.NLM
  System Console
Logger
  Version 3.00.02   November 26,
2002
  (c) Copyright 1992-2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
AFTER311.NLM
  Auto-loading module
AFTER311.NLM
  Locale Support For NetWare 4.x
NLMs
  Version 4.15   October 25,
1999
  (c) Copyright 1993-1997, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
A3112.NLM
  Auto-loading module
A3112.NLM
  OS Support For NetWare 4.x
NLMs
  Version 4.18   October 25,
1999
  (c) Copyright 1993-1997, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
DHOST.NLM
Module A3112.NLM load status PUB
EXISTS
Module AFTER311.NLM load status PUB
EXISTS
Module CONLOG.NLM load status
OK
CONLOG-3.00-10: System console logging started Thu May 26 07:52:23
2005.
CONLOG-3.00-9: Logging system console to
sys:etc\console.log.
CONLOG-3.00-22: Log file size restricted to 100
kilobytes.
SNMP.NLM
  Novell DHost Portability Interface 1.0.0
SMP
  Version 10010.91   June 27,
2003
  Copyright 1999-2002 Novell,
Inc.
DHost Portability Interface loaded
successfully.
Module DHOST.NLM load status
OK
  Netware 4.x/5.x/6.x SNMP
Service
  Version 4.17   January 23,
2004
  Copyright 1995-1999, 2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
TLI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
TLI.NLM
  NetWare Transport Level Interface
Library
  Version 4.30.02   December 19,
2000
  Copyright 1989-1992 Mentat, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Portions Copyright 1989-2000 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module TLI.NLM load status
[...]
Module SNMP.NLM load status
OK
BCALLSRV.NLM
  Backup Call Server
MOAB_NDK2
  Version 1.02.01   August 18,
1998
  (c) Copyright 1991-1998  Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
BTRIEVE.NLM
  Auto-loading module
BTRIEVE.NLM
  BTRIEVE.NLM
v7.90.000
  Version 7.90   March 21,
2001
  (c) Copyright Pervasive Software Inc. 1989-2001. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NWMKDE.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWMKDE.NLM
  NWMKDE.NLM
v7.90.230.000
  Version 7.90   March 21,
2001
  (c) Copyright Pervasive Software Inc. 1989-2001. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NWUCMGR.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWUCMGR.NLM
  NWUCMGR.NLM v1.5 Build
230
  Version 1.05   March 14,
2001
Module NWUCMGR.NLM load status
OK
User Count
Manager
(c) Copyright 1996-2001, Pervasive Software Inc. All rights reserved
worldwide.

  Auto-Loading Module
PSVCS.NLM
  Auto-loading module
PSVCS.NLM
  Portability
Services
  Version 230.00   February 24,
2001

Module PSVCS.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NWAIF103.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWAIF103.NLM
  nwaif103.nlm v7.90, Build 245
()
  Version 7.90   August 8,
2001
Module NWAIF103.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NWENC103.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWENC103.NLM
  NWENC103.NLM v7.90.000 (Text Encoding Conversion
Library)
  Version 7.90   February 24,
2001
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Pervasive Software
Inc.
Module NWENC103.NLM load status
OK
Pervasive Text Encoding Library successfully
loaded.

NWMKDE-
29:
        MicroKernel Database
Engine
        (c) Copyright Pervasive Software Inc. 1989-
2001
                      All Rights
Reserved

DXEVENT.NLM
Module NWMKDE.NLM load status
OK

BTRIEVE-
1:
        Btrieve for NetWare
v7.90
        (c) Copyright Pervasive Software Inc. 1989-
2001
                      All Rights
Reserved.

Module BTRIEVE.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
CSL.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CSL.NLM
  NetWare Call Support Layer For
NetWare
  Version 2.06.02   January 13,
2000
  (c) Copyright 1991-2000  Novell, Inc.  All Rights
[...]
Module CSL.NLM load status
OK
Module BCALLSRV.NLM load status
OK
BCALLSRV-1.02-59: BCALLSRV
initializing.
  DirXML Event Handler for Novell Directory Services
8.7.0
  Version 10410.02   June 6,
2003
  Copyright 1999-2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved.  Patents
Pending.
Module DXEVENT.NLM load status
OK
SIS900.LAN
  SiS 900/7016 PCI Adapters NetWare ODI32
Driver
  Version 1.12   July 31,
2001
  (C) Copyright 1999 SiS Corporation. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
ETHERTSM.NLM
  Auto-loading module
ETHERTSM.NLM
  Novell Ethernet Topology Specific
Module
  Version 3.89   January 27,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1990 - 2003, by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
MSM.NLM
  Auto-loading module
MSM.NLM
  Novell Multi-Processor Media Support
Module
  Version 4.10   January 24,
2003
  Copyright (c) 1990 - 2003, by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module MSM.NLM load status
OK
Module ETHERTSM.NLM load status
OK
SIS900-NW-118: Link Detected: 100 Mb Full
Duplex
Port=A000  Mem=EB001000  Int=A  Slot=10004  Bus=0  Device=3
Node=00502C04712F
Module SIS900.LAN load status
OK
TCPIP.NLM
  Novell TCP/IP Stack - Network Module (Domestic) NICI
Enabled
  Version 6.18.09   October 10,
2003
  Copyright 1994-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
 Patent pending  Portions Copyright 1986-1995, RSA Data Security,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
DEBUGLOG.NLM
  Auto-loading module
DEBUGLOG.NLM
  Debug Memory Log
Functions
  Version 6.00.01   November 3,
2003
  Copyright 2002-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module DEBUGLOG.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
CSLIND.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CSLIND.NLM
  TCPIP CSL INDEPENDENCE MODULE 7Dec99
7Dec99
  Version 4.21   December 7,
1999
  Copyright 1994-1999 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module CSLIND.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NETLIB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NETLIB.NLM
  Novell TCPIP NETLIB Module
CSP9_Rel
  Version 6.03.01   October 7,
2002
  Copyright 1994-2001 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved. Patent
pending.
Module NETLIB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
TCP.NLM
  Auto-loading module
TCP.NLM
  Novell TCP/IP Stack - Transport module
(Domestic)
  Version 6.18.09   August 27,
2003
  Copyright 1994-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved. Patent
pending.
Module TCP.NLM load status
OK

TCPIP-6.18-26: Thu May 26 07:52:37
2005
Will act as a
router.
alg=0,usage=200002C3,Repeat=3,Restart=0,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=56

alg=1,usage=200002C3,Repeat=3,Restart=0,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=168

alg=3,usage=20000203,Repeat=3,Restart=3,blklen=8,minkey=0,maxkey=2040

alg=4,usage=20000203,Repeat=3,Restart=3,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=1024

alg=5,usage=200002C3,Repeat=3,Restart=0,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=56

alg=6,usage=200002C3,Repeat=3,Restart=0,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=168

alg=7,usage=20000203,Repeat=3,Restart=3,blklen=8,minkey=0,maxkey=2040

alg=8,usage=20000203,Repeat=3,Restart=3,blklen=8,minkey=1,maxkey=1024

  Novell BSDSOCK Module
(Domestic)
  Version 6.17.09   August 27,
2003
  Copyright 1994-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module BSDSOCK.NLM load status
OK
Module TCPIP.NLM load status
OK

 TCPIP.NLM  detected loading of TCP.NLMLoading module
HOSTMIB.NLM
  NetWare 5.x/6.x Host Resources
MIB
  Version 5.00.13   April 27,
2004
  Copyright 1995-1999,2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module HOSTMIB.NLM load status
OK
SERVINST.NLM
  NetWare 5.x/6.x
Instrumentation
  Version 5.00.10   September 26,
2003
  Copyright 1995-1999, 2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
SERVINST: The NetWare Exported function GetFSEngineInternalNetNumber was
not ava
ilable to
import.
Module SERVINST.NLM load status
OK
CLIBAUX.NLM
  Novell NLM Auxiliary
Shim
  Version 1.23.10   February 24,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1996-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module CLIBAUX.NLM load status
OK
PSVCS.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module PSVCS.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NWAIF103.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module NWAIF103.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NWENC103.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module NWENC103.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
DSAPI.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module DSAPI.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NWMKDE.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module NWMKDE.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
BTRIEVE.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module BTRIEVE.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NWBSRVCM.NLM
  NWBSRVCM.NLM v7.90.000, Build
230
  Version 7.90   March 20,
2001
Module NWBSRVCM.NLM load status
OK
NILE.NLM
  Novell Secure Socket Services
NLM
  Version 2.01.03   December 15,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved,
 Portions Copyright (C) 1996 Terisa Systems, Inc. All Rights
Reserved
  Auto-Loading Module
NWUTIL.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWUTIL.NLM
  Novell Utility Library NLM
()
  Version 1.03.05   November 21,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved
Module NWUTIL.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
LDAPSDK.NLM
  Auto-loading module
LDAPSDK.NLM
  LDAP SDK Library (Clib
version)
  Version 3.01   November 13,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved
Module LDAPSDK.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
PKIAPI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
PKIAPI.NLM
  Public Key Infrastructure
Services
  Version 2.23   April 3,
2002
  Copyright 1997-2001 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module PKIAPI.NLM load status
OK

Btrieve Communications Manager
7.90.230.033
Copyright (C) Pervasive Software Inc.
2001
All Rights
Reserved.

  Auto-Loading Module
PKI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
PKI.NLM
  Novell Certificate
Server
  Version 2.52.01   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 1997-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module PKI.NLM load status
OK
Module NILE.NLM load status
OK
HTTPSTK.NLM
  Novell Small Http
Interface
  Version 2.02   March 26,
2004
  Copyright 1998-2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module HTTPSTK.NLM load status
OK
BSPXCOM.NLM
  BSPXCOM.NLM v7.90.000, Build
253
  Version 7.90   April 15,
2003
Module BSPXCOM.NLM load status
OK
PORTAL.NLM
  NetWare Remote Manager
NLM
  Version 2.00.04   May 27,
2004
  Copyright 1998-2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NWIDK.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWIDK.NLM
  CDWare Volume
Module
  Version 3.01.01   September 19,
2003
  Copyright 2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module NWIDK.NLM load status
OK
Module PORTAL.NLM load status
OK

Btrieve SPX Communications Module
7.94.253.116
Copyright (C) Pervasive Software Inc.
2003
All Rights
Reserved.

BSPXCOM-20: An SpxOpenSocket() error (150) has
occurred.

BSPXCOM-18: A thread initialization error has
occured.

BTCPCOM.NLM
  BTCPCOM.NLM v7.90.000, Build
253
  Version 7.90   July 9,
2003
Module BTCPCOM.NLM load status
OK
NDSIMON.NLM
  NDS iMonitor
2.1
  Version 20210.34   July 10,
2003
  Copyright 1999-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved.  Patents
Pending.
  Auto-Loading Module
LANGMANI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
LANGMANI.NLM
  Novell Cross-Platform Language
Manager
  Version 10210.20   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
  Auto-Loading Module
XI18N.NLM
  Auto-loading module
XI18N.NLM
  Novell Cross-Platform Internationalization
Package
  Version 10210.20   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module XI18N.NLM load status
OK
Module LANGMANI.NLM load status
OK
Module NDSIMON.NLM load status
OK
NICISDI.XLM
Module NICISDI.XLM load status
OK
SASDFM.XLM
Module SASDFM.XLM load status
OK
SAS.NLM
  Secure Authentication
Services
  Version 1.75   March 13,
2004
  Copyright 1997-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Portions Copyright 1996 Terisa Systems, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module SAS.NLM load status
OK
NDSiMon
Unloaded

Btrieve TCP/IP Communications Module
7.94.253.126
Copyright (C) Pervasive Software Inc.
2003
All Rights
Reserved.

PKI.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module PKI.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NLDAP.NLM
  LDAP Agent for Novell eDirectory
8.7.1
  Version 10512.18   July 10,
2003
  Copyright 1997-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module NLDAP.NLM load status
OK
SMDR.NLM
  SMS - Storage Data
Requestor
  Version 6.54.01   June 11,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1989-95, 2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.
Module SMDR.NLM load status
OK
TSAFS.NLM
  SMS - File System Agent for NetWare
6.X
  Version 6.50.09   June 7,
2004
  Copyright (C) 2002-03 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.
Module TSAFS.NLM load status
OK
DSBACKER.NLM
  Install for Novell
eDirectory
  Version 10511.71   June 27,
2003
  Copyright (c) 1993-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module DSBACKER.NLM load status
OK
JAVA.NLM
Module DSBACKER.NLM
unloaded
  java.nlm (based on 1.4.2_04)  Build
04061513
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 Novell, Inc.  Portions Copyright (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems
  Auto-Loading Module
JSOCK.NLM
  Auto-loading module
JSOCK.NLM
  Support For Java Sockets
(loader)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  (C) Copyright 2000-2004 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
Module JSOCK.NLM load status
OK
JSOCK6X.NLM
Module JAVA.NLM load status
OK
  NetWare 6.x Support For Java Sockets (JDK
1.4.2)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  (C) Copyright 2000-2004 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
Module JSOCK6X.NLM load status
OK
NCPL.NLM
  Novell XTier Base
Services
  Version 1.00.03   May 20,
2004
  (C) Copyright 2000-2003, Novell,
Inc.
Module NCPL.NLM load status
OK
APACHE.NLM
  Apache Web
Server
  Version 1.03   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
APACHEC.NLM
  Auto-loading module
APACHEC.NLM
  Apache
Core
  Version 1.03   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
Module APACHEC.NLM load status
OK
Module APACHE.NLM load status
OK
CRON.NLM
  NetWare
Scheduler
  Version 1.70   June 8,
1998
  (C) Copyright 1997, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
JVM.NLM
MOD_LCGI.NLM
Module CRON.NLM load status
OK
  Java Hotspot 1.4.2_04
Interpreter
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  (C) Copyright 2003-2004  Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.
Module JVM.NLM load status
OK
  Apache LCGI
Gateway
  Version 1.00   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NSLCGI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NSLCGI.NLM
  LCGI support
library
  Version 5.20   April 9,
2001
  Copyright (c) 1994-97 Netscape Communications Corp.  All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1997-1998 Novonyx Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
NSSNMP.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
CSSYSMSG.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CSSYSMSG.NLM
  CSLIB: System Messages
Facility
  Version 1.01.08   March 18,
1999
  (c) Copyright 1994-1998 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
VERIFY.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
NWSNUT.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWSNUT.NLM
  NetWare NLM Utility User
Interface
  Version 7.00   June 22,
2004
  Copyright 1989-2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module NWSNUT.NLM load status
OK
Module CSSYSMSG.NLM load status
OK
Module NSLCGI.NLM load status
OK
Module MOD_LCGI.NLM load status
OK

NSSNMP

  Version 6.00.07   January 18,
2002
  Copyright (c) 1997 Novonyx Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NSSNMP.NLM load status
OK
  Java verify (based on
1.4.2_04)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 Novell, Inc.  Portions Copyright (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems
Module VERIFY.NLM load status
OK
MOD_NDS.NLM
  NDS Authentication
Module
  Version 1.01.01   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
Module MOD_NDS.NLM load status
OK
JVMLIB.NLM
  Java jvmlib (based on
1.4.2_04)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 Novell, Inc.  Portions Copyright (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems
MOD_TLS.NLM
Module JVMLIB.NLM load status
OK
  Apache TLS/SSL
Module
  Version 1.00   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
Module MOD_TLS.NLM load status
OK
ZIP.NLM
  Java zip (based on
1.4.2_04)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 Novell, Inc.  Portions Copyright (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems
Module ZIP.NLM load status
OK
MOD_JK.NLM
  Apache 1.3 plugin for
Tomcat
  Version 1.02.05   September 5,
2003

Module MOD_JK.NLM load status
OK
NSHTTPD.NLM
  NetWare Enterprise Web
Server
  Version 6.05.01   March 2,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1994-97 Netscape Communications Corp.  All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1997-1998 Novonyx Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NWGLOBSM.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NWGLOBSM.NLM
  nwglobsm Enterprise CGI Admin
Server
  Version 6.00.07   January 18,
2002
  Copyright (c) 1994-97 Netscape Communications Corp.  All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1997-1998 Novonyx Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NWGLOBSM.NLM load status
OK
Module NSHTTPD.NLM load status
OK
MOD_XSRV.NLM
  Novell XTier Server (Apache
Module)
  Version 1.03.02   June 16,
2004
  (C) Copyright 2000-2003, Novell,
Inc.
Module MOD_XSRV.NLM load status
OK
NWFTPD.NLM
  NetWare FTP
Server
  Version 5.04.20   May 25,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NETDB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NETDB.NLM
  Network Database Access
Module
  Version 4.10.26   June 27,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1993-2003, Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.

Module NETDB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
FTPIF.NLM
  Auto-loading module
FTPIF.NLM
  Interface Module for NetWare FTP Server and
Statistics
  Version 2.07.14   October 29,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved .
Module FTPIF.NLM load status
OK

NDS Context:
O=natimark
NetDB Library loaded
successfully.
Module NWFTPD.NLM load status
OK
WTM.NLM
  NetWare WAN Traffic Management
Utility
  Version 1.03   June 27,
2003
  Copyright 1997-2001 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending
Module WTM.NLM load status
OK
NWHDIR.NLM
  Novonyx User Home
Directories
  Version 6.01.01   September 12,
2003
  Copyright (c) 1997 Novonyx Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NWHDIR.NLM load status
OK
GAMS.NLM
  Graded Authentication Management
Service
  Version 1.13.01   June 21,
2002
  Copyright 2000-2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved.  Patent No.
6,105,132
Module GAMS.NLM load status
OK
WEBDAV.NLM
  Novell WebDAV NSAPI
plugin
  Version 6.05.01   March 2,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1997-1998 Novonyx Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Novell Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module WEBDAV.NLM load status
OK
AFPTCP.NLM
  Novell Native File Access for
Macintosh
  Version 1.02.08   May 19,
2004
  Copyright 1984-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Apache/1.3.31 (NETWARE) mod_jk/1.2.5
running...
    Listening on port(s):  51443  2200  2211
51080
    Loaded dynamic module
mod_lcgi.c
    Loaded dynamic module
mod_auth_nds.c
    Loaded dynamic module
mod_tls.c
    Loaded dynamic module
mod_jk.c
    Loaded dynamic module
mod_xsrv.c
NSAPI_RD.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
NMAS.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NMAS.NLM
  Novell Modular Authentication
Service
  Version 2.65   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 1997-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
SPMNWCC.NLM
  Auto-loading module
SPMNWCC.NLM
  Novell SPM Client for
NWCC
  Version 1.01   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module SPMNWCC.NLM load status
OK
Module NMAS.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NMASGPXY.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NMASGPXY.NLM
  NMAS Generic
Proxy
  Version 1.04   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 2000-2003 Novell,
Inc.
Module NMASGPXY.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
WSPDSI.NLM
  Auto-loading module
WSPDSI.NLM
  NetWare Winsock Service 1.0 NLM for Data Stream
Interface
  Version 6.21   March 22,
2004
  Copyright 1984-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module WSPDSI.NLM load status
OK
Module AFPTCP.NLM load status
OK
  Netscape Plugin for
Tomcat
  Version 1.02.02   January 17,
2003

Module NSAPI_RD.NLM load status
OK
In
jk_init.

   Worker file =
sys:/tomcat/33/conf/jk/nwworkers.properties.
   Log level =
error.
   Log File =
sys:/tomcat/33/logs/nsapi.log
NFAP4NRM.NLM
  NFAP Simple Password Management
NLM
  Version 1.03   March 11,
2002
  Copyright 2001-2002 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
SETMD4.NLM
  Auto-loading module
SETMD4.NLM
  Library of Utils for CIFS - MS Windows File System for
NetWare
  Version 1.30   February 20,
2004
  Copyright 2001 Novell,
Inc.
SPMDCLNT.NLM
Module SETMD4.NLM load status
OK
Module NFAP4NRM.NLM load status
OK
GAMS.NLM
  Novell SPM Client for
DClient
  Version 1.01   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module SPMDCLNT.NLM load status
OK
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module GAMS.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
SETMD4.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module SETMD4.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
CIFS.NLM
  CIFS - MS Windows File System for
NetWare
  Version 1.50   April 1,
2004
  Copyright 2001 Novell,
Inc.
The share point "SYS" is now active on volume
SYS.
The share point "_ADMIN" is now active on volume
_ADMIN.
Module CIFS.NLM load status
OK
CIFSPROX.NLM
  NMAS Proxy for CIFS - MS Windows File System for
NetWare
  Version 1.30   February 20,
2004
  Copyright 2001 Novell,
Inc.
Module CIFSPROX.NLM load status
OK
NFAP4NRM.NLM
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module NFAP4NRM.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
NFSADMIN.NLM
  NetWare NFS - ConsoleOne Administration Support
Module
  Version 15.01.02   October 27,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1999-2002, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
PKERNEL.NLM
  Auto-loading module
PKERNEL.NLM
  NetWare NFS - Portmapper and RPC
Module
  Version 15.01.19   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
RPCBSTUB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
RPCBSTUB.NLM
  NetWare NFS - Portmapper & Rpcbind co-existance Support
Module
  Version 15.00.14   November 17,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module RPCBSTUB.NLM load status
OK
Module PKERNEL.NLM load status
OK
Module NFSADMIN.NLM load status
OK
NISSERV.NLM
  NetWare NFS - NIS
Server
  Version 15.11.25   May 11,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
UNICRYPT.NLM
  Auto-loading module
UNICRYPT.NLM
  TCP/IP Encryption
NLM
  Version 9.11   December 15,
1998
  (C) Copyright 1995, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
Module UNICRYPT.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NDSILIB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NDSILIB.NLM
  NetWare NFS - eDirectory Interface
Library
  Version 15.02.24   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NISBIND.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NISBIND.NLM
  NetWare NFS - NIS Client
Module
  Version 15.01.06   November 5,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NISBIND.NLM load status
OK
Default domain is not set, you need to set it through
ypset
Module NDSILIB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
NISSWDD.NLM
  Auto-loading module
NISSWDD.NLM
  NetWare NFS - NIS Password Management Support
Module
  Version 15.00.25   November 5,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NISSWDD.NLM load status
OK
Module NISSERV.NLM load status
OK
NFSSERV.NLM
  NetWare NFS - NFS Server for NetWare
6.0
  Version 15.15.22   March 19,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
NFS.NAM
  Auto-loading module
NFS.NAM
  NetWare NFS Name Space
Support
  Version 9.28   August 21,
2000
  (C) Copyright 1995, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
Module NFS.NAM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
UNIXLIB.NLM
  Auto-loading module
UNIXLIB.NLM
  NetWare NFS - NFS Server Support Module for NetWare
6.0
  Version 15.15.08   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (C) 1995-2003, Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
UNIDLL.NLM
  Auto-loading module
UNIDLL.NLM
  Dynamic Linker for
NetWare
  Version 9.10   December 15,
1998
  (C) Copyright 1995, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
Module UNIDLL.NLM load status
OK
Module UNIXLIB.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
TADJST.NLM
  Auto-loading module
TADJST.NLM
  NetWare - NFS product Timer
Adjustment
  Version 9.10   December 15,
1998
  (C) Copyright 1995, Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
Module TADJST.NLM load status
OK
Detected strange java.home value SYS:\JAVA, it should point to
jre
 Module NFSSERV.NLM load status
OK
SYSCALLS.NLM
  NetWare Operating System Call and Marshalling
Library
  Version 5.60   April 30,
2004
  (c) Copyright 1996-2004 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.

        NFS Server: UDP Transport
Enabled.
        NFS Server: TCP Transport Enabled.Timesync: Waiting for TCP/IP to
be ini
tialized

Timesync: TCP/IP initialized. Timesync is loaded with TCP/IP
support
Timesync: Timesync is loaded without IPX support because IPX was
not
initialized.To get IPX support, configure it correctly and try
again.Loading mod
ule
NLSTRAP.NLM

Module SYSCALLS.NLM load status
OK
  NetWare License Server
Trap
  Version 5.02   February 19,
2004
  Copyright 1997-2004 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NLSTRAP.NLM load status
OK

NLSTRAP: Server Name is
NATIMARK
NLSTRAP: Community String set to
public
NLSTRAP: Time Interval set to
JNET.NLM
  Java jnet (based on
1.4.2_04)
  Version 1.42.03   June 15,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 Novell, Inc.  Portions Copyright (c) 2004 Sun
Microsystems
Module JNET.NLM load status
OK
2005-05-26 07:53:04 - ServerXmlReader: Config=sys:\tomcat\33
\conf\nwserver.xml
 2005-05-26 07:53:04 - PathSetter:
install=SYS:\tomcat\33
 2005-05-26 07:53:04 - PathSetter:
home=SYS:/tomcat/33
 2005-05-26 07:53:04 - ContextXmlReader: Context config=SYS:\tomcat\33
\conf\nwap
ps-
eMFrame.xml

 2005-05-26 07:53:04 - ContextXmlReader: Context config=SYS:\tomcat\33
\conf\nwap
ps-
NetStorage.xml

 2005-05-26 07:53:04 - ContextXmlReader: Context config=SYS:\tomcat\33
\conf\nwap
ps-
NSearch.xml

 EmbededTomcat: exception initializing
ContextManager
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/novell/java/security/LoginException
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native
Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors
(Class.java:1610)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0
(Class.java:1922)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0
(Class.java:278)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance
(Class.java:261)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.ObjectCreate.start
(XmlMapper.java:774)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.matchStart
(XmlMapper.java:493)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.startElement
(XmlMapper.java:87)

        at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.startElement
(XMLReaderAdapter.ja
va:333)

        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement
(Parser2.java:1674)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content
(Parser2.java:1963)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement
(Parser2.java:1691)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content
(Parser2.java:1963)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement
(Parser2.java:1691)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal
(Parser2.java:667)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse
(Parser2.java:337)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse
(XMLReaderImpl.java:448)

        at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse
(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)

        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.readXml
(XmlMapper.java:311)
        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.ServerXmlReader.loadConfigFile
(Serve
rXmlReader.java:173)

        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.ContextXmlReader.engineInit
(ContextX
mlReader.java:143)

        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init
(ContextManager.java:546)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContextManager
(EmbededTom
cat.java:564)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute1
(EmbededTomcat.java:7
03)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat$1.run
(EmbededTomcat.java:687)

        at org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support$PrivilegedProxy.run
(Jdk12S
upport.java:190)

        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support.doPrivileged
(Jdk12Support.
java:100)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute
(EmbededTomcat.java:68
5)

        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)

(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)

        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke
(Method.java:324)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.execute
(IntrospectionUtils.
java:87)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.execute
(Main.java:322)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.main
(Main.java:140)
 Guessed
home=SYS:\tomcat\33
 Exception:

        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)

(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)

        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke
(Method.java:324)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.execute
(IntrospectionUtils.
java:87)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.execute
(Main.java:322)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Main.main
(Main.java:140)
 Caused by: org.apache.tomcat.core.TomcatException:
EmbededTomcat.initContextMan
ager

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.initContextManager
(EmbededTom
cat.java:570)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute1
(EmbededTomcat.java:7
03)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat$1.run
(EmbededTomcat.java:687)

        at org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support$PrivilegedProxy.run
(Jdk12S
upport.java:190)

        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.compat.Jdk12Support.doPrivileged
(Jdk12Support.
java:100)

        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.EmbededTomcat.execute
(EmbededTomcat.java:68
5)

        ... 7
more
 Root Exception: org.apache.tomcat.core.TomcatException:
EmbededTomcat.initConte
xtManager

[...]

 Time Synchronization has been
established
APACHE.NLM
IFOLDER.
[...]
LIBC.NLM
  Auto-loading module
LIBC.NLM
IFOLDER.
  Standard C Runtime Library for NLMs [optimized,
5]
  Version 7.05   June 23,
2004
  Copyright (c) 1999-2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Portions copyright (c) 1980, 1982, 1983, 1986, 1990 and 1993 by the
Regents
of the University of California (Free BSD).Module LIBC.NLM load status
[...]
NAMED.NLM
  Novell DNS
Server
  Version 5.12.06   May 11,
2004
  Copyright 1997-2003, Novell Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
CSATPXY.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CSATPXY.NLM
  CS Audit Trail Proxy Agent
BM37SP1_02SEP2002
  Version 2.10.03   September 2,
2002
  Copyright 1996-2002  Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
CSAUDIT.NLM
  Auto-loading module
CSAUDIT.NLM
  CSLIB: Audit Trail
Facility
  Version 3.05   April 5,
1999
  (c) Copyright 1996 - 1999 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
Module CSAUDIT.NLM load status
[...]
Module CSATPXY.NLM load status
OK

CSATPXY agent : Using default port
2000.
Module NAMED.NLM load status
OK
  Apache TLS/SSL
Module
  Version 1.00   May 10,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2000-2004 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights
reserved.
Module MOD_TLS.NLM load status
OK
  Novell iFolder
Server
  Version 1.01   June 13,
2002
  Copyright (c)
Novell
EMBOX.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
LDAPSSL.NLM
  NetWare SSL Library for LDAP SDK (Clib
version)
  Version 3.01   November 13,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
  Auto-Loading Module
LDAPSDK.NLM
  LDAP SDK Library (Clib
version)
  Version 3.01   November 13,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved
  Auto-Loading Module
LOCNLM32.NLM
  NetWare NWLocale Runtime
Library
  Version 6.00   June 3,
2004
  (C) Copyright 1995-2004, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
   Patent Pending--Novell,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
UNICODE.NLM
  NetWare Unicode Runtime Library (UniLib-based)
[optimized]
  Version 7.00   June 3,
2004
  Copyright (c) 2004 by Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.

        Default translation active on this host is for codepage 437,
locale 1.
Module UNICODE.NLM load status
OK
Module LOCNLM32.NLM load status
OK
Module LDAPSDK.NLM load status
OK
Module LDAPSSL.NLM load status
OK
Module IFOLDER.NLM load status
OK
  eDirectory Management Tool Box
Engine
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
  Auto-Loading Module
XIS11.NLM
  Auto-loading module
XIS11.NLM
  XML Integration
Service
  Version 1.00.01   February 24,
2003
  Copyright (c) 1993-2002 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module XIS11.NLM load status
OK
Module EMBOX.NLM load status
OK
RADIUS.NLM
  Novell RADIUS
Service
  Version 4.14   March 6,
2003
  Copyright 2003 Novell,
Inc.
LANGMAN.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
BAUTHPXY.NLM
  Auto-loading module
BAUTHPXY.NLM
  BorderManager Authentication
Proxy
  Version 1.10   September 7,
2001
  Copyright 2001 Novell,
Inc.
LBURP.NLM
Module BAUTHPXY.NLM load status
OK
Module RADIUS.NLM load status
OK
  Novell Cross-Platform Language
Manager
  Version 10210.20   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module LANGMAN.NLM load status
OK
  LDAP Bulkload Update/Replication Protocol service extension for Novell
eDirect
ory
8.7.

  Version 10512.17   June 27,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2002 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
RUNVPN.NLM
Module LBURP.NLM load status
OK
  Novell Startup and shutdown module for VPN
Services
  Version 1.00.07   October 1,
2003
  Copyright (C) 2002-2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
LDAPXS.NLM
Module RUNVPN.NLM load status
OK
   (Clib
version)
  Version 3.00   July 2,
2003
  (C) Copyright 1999-2003, Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module LDAPXS.NLM load status
OK
HT2SOAP.NLM
NETDB.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box HTTP to SOAP
shim
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
NMASLDAP.NLM
SCMAGENT.NLM
Module HT2SOAP.NLM load status
OK
  This module is ALREADY loaded and cannot be loaded more than
once.
Module NETDB.NLM load status NOT
MULTIPLE
  NMAS LDAP
Extension
  Version 1.20   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
Module NMASLDAP.NLM load status
OK
  Novell SCM
Agent
  Version 1.00.13   September 30,
2003
  Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
VPMON.NLM
Module SCMAGENT.NLM load status
OK
  VPNMON - VPN
MONITORING
  Version 1.02.10   October 8,
2003
  Copyright (c) 2002-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
NTLS.NLM
EMBOXMGR.NLM
Module VPMON.NLM load status
OK
  Novell TLS
Library
  Version 10610.02   October 30,
2003
  Copyright 2002-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights
reserved.
BRDSRV.NLM
Module NTLS.NLM load status
OK
  eDirectory Management Tool Box
Manager
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
  Auto-Loading Module
EMBOXMSG.NLM
  Auto-loading module
EMBOXMSG.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box Message
API
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module EMBOXMSG.NLM load status
OK
Module EMBOXMGR.NLM load status
OK
  Novell Border Server Service NLM
PXY060
  Version 3.60.04   September 19,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
  Auto-Loading Module
LIC_API.NLM
  Auto-loading module
LIC_API.NLM
  License APIs
IP020A.G03
  Version 2.01   June 30,
1997
  (c) Copyright 1995-97 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved
Module LIC_API.NLM load status
OK
Module BRDSRV.NLM load status
OK
RSS.NLM
NBMALERT.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box Remote Subscription
Service
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module RSS.NLM load status
OK
SASL.NLM
  Novell Border Manager Alert Utility
BM35_G.01
  Version 1.05.01   May 19,
1999
  Copyright (c) 1998 Novell, Inc.  All rights
reserved.
EMSECURE.NLM
Module NBMALERT.NLM load status
OK
  Simple Authentication and Security
Layer
  Version 1.02   December 3,
2003
  Copyright 2002-2003 Novell,
Inc.
Module SASL.NLM load status
OK
  eDirectory Management Tool Box Security
Service
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module EMSECURE.NLM load status
OK
NLSLRUP.NLM
  NLS - Usage
Metering
  Version 4.01.06   March 16,
2004
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NLSLRUP.NLM load status
OK
NLSADAPT.NLM
  NLSAPI Remote Adapter for
NetConsole
  Version 1.02   November 15,
2001
  Copyright 2001 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NLSADAPT.NLM load status
OK
NLSADPT2.NLM
  NLS and Metering adapter for iManager 2.0
plugin
  Version 2.00   September 9,
2003
  Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved.
Module NLSADPT2.NLM load status
OK
Exception  in thread "main"  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/novell/scm/Serv
iceConfigurationManager

PROXY.NLM
  Novell Internet Proxy Server NLM
PXY060_3
  Version 4.01.09   October 17,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved
LOGGER.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
ACLCHECK.NLM
  Auto-loading module
ACLCHECK.NLM
  Novell ACL Check NLM
PXY060_1
  Version 4.70.15   September 26,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1991-2003 Novell, Inc. All Rights
Reserved
Module ACLCHECK.NLM load status
OK
Portions (C) Copyright 1986-1990 RSA Data Security,
Inc.
  Auto-Loading Module
PROXYCFG.NLM
  Auto-loading module
PROXYCFG.NLM
  Novell Proxy Configuration NLM
PXY060
  Version 4.00.02   June 6,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1991-2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
Module PROXYCFG.NLM load status
OK
  Auto-Loading Module
AUTHCHK.NLM
  Auto-loading module
AUTHCHK.NLM
  Novell Background Authentication
NLM
  Version 3.70.05   July 10,
2003
  Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved
Module AUTHCHK.NLM load status
OK
Portions (C) Copyright 1986-1990 RSA Data Security,
Inc.
java: Class com.novell.scm.ServiceConfigurationManager exited with status
1

SMTP Proxy: The primary mail domain is not configured -for incoming
mails.
     Please make the following entry in your SYS:\ETC\PROXY\PROXY.CFG
file.
[BM Mail
Proxy]
BM_Domain=<your primary mail domain
name>

Module PROXY.NLM load status
OK
  eDirectory Management Tool Box
Logger
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
BRDMON.NLM
  Auto-Loading Module
STATUSLG.NLM
  Auto-loading module
STATUSLG.NLM
  Report and Notification
Service
  Version 1.00   June 18,
2003
  Copyright 1999-2003 Novell, Inc.  All rights reserved.  Patents
Pending.
Module STATUSLG.NLM load status
OK
Module LOGGER.NLM load status
OK
  Border Service SNMP/NCP Monitor NLM
PXY038_2
  Version 3.80.18   September 4,
2003
  (c) Copyright 1996-2000 Novell, Inc.  All Rights
Reserved.
Module BRDMON.NLM load status
OK
BACKUPTL.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSBackup
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module BACKUPTL.NLM load status
OK
BACKUPCR.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSBackup
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module BACKUPCR.NLM load status
OK
MERGETL.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSMerge
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module MERGETL.NLM load status
OK
MERGECR.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSMerge
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module MERGECR.NLM load status
OK
REPAIRTL.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSRepair
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module REPAIRTL.NLM load status
OK
REPAIRCR.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSRepair
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module REPAIRCR.NLM load status
OK
SCHEMATL.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box Schema
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module SCHEMATL.NLM load status
OK
SCHEMACR.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box Schema
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module SCHEMACR.NLM load status
OK
SERVICTL.NLM
  eDirectory Management Tool Box DSService
eMTool
  Version 10511.38   July 1,
2003
  Copyright 2001-2003 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents
Pending.
Module SERVICTL.NLM load
status

0
albertkohl
5/29/2005 6:16:15 PM
I just think that it could be possible that your AUTOEXEC.NCF has been
a bit messed up and that things may not be done in the correct order.
There were in fact some JVM versions where the install would
incorrectly modify your autoexec.ncf.
Could you post your autoexec.ncf to see if it is correct?

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)
0
Marcel
6/1/2005 6:39:33 PM
> I just think that it could be possible that your AUTOEXEC.NCF has been
> a bit messed up and that things may not be done in the correct order.
> There were in fact some JVM versions where the install would
> incorrectly modify your autoexec.ncf.
> Could you post your autoexec.ncf to see if it is correct?
>
> --
> Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

Here is the current one:

set Bindery Context = O=natimark
SET Time Zone = PNT7

# Note: The Time zone information mentioned above
# should always precede the SERVER name.
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NJCLV2\BIN
# WARNING!!
FILE SERVER NAME NATIMARK
# WARNING!!
# If you change the name of this server, you must update
# all the licenses that are assigned to this server. Using
# NWAdmin, double-click on a license object and click on
# the Assignments button. If the old name of
# this server appears, you must delete it and then add the
# new server name. Do this for all license objects.
load conlog  maximum=100
; Network driver LOADs and BINDs are initiated via
; INITSYS.NCF. The actual LOAD and BIND commands
; are contained in INITSYS.NCF and NETINFO.CFG.
; These files are in SYS:ETC.
sys:etc\initsys.ncf
#LOAD TCPIP
#LOAD SIS900.LAN FRAME=ETHERNET_II  NAME=SIS900_1_EII
#BIND IP SIS900_1_EII addr=140.99.50.138 mask=255.255.255.248
gate=140.99.50.137
MOUNT ALL
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\BIN
SEARCH ADD SYS:\JAVA\NWGFX\BIN
#startx.ncf
SEARCH ADD SYS:/NSearch

SYS:\SYSTEM\NMA\NMA5.NCF
BSTART.NCF
load nile.nlm
load httpstk.nlm /SSL /keyfile:"SSL CertificateIP"
LOAD PORTAL.NLM
LOAD NDSIMON.NLM
LOAD NICISDI.XLM s
LOAD SASDFM.XLM
LOAD SAS.NLM
LOAD PKI.NLM
LOAD NLDAP.NLM
# Storage Management Services components required for Backup
SMSSTART.NCF

SEARCH ADD SYS:\TOMCAT\33\BIN
TOMCAT33
#ACCESS TO XTIER SOFTWARE
SEARCH ADD SYS:\XTIER
LOAD NCPL

#Apache is now the NetWare Web Manager server
SEARCH ADD SYS:\APACHE
NVXADMUP
#The following line was added to automatically run Enterprise server
NSWEB
#Added By FTP Server
nwftpd
#Added By FTP Server END
LOAD WTM.NLM
# -- Added by AFP Install --
AFPSTRT.NCF
# -- End of AFP Install --
# -- Added by CIFS Install --
CIFSSTRT.NCF
# -- End of CIFS Install --
#---Added By Native File Access For Unix---
nfsstart
#---Added By Native File Access For Unix END---
SEARCH ADD SYS:\apache\iFolder\Server
STARTIFOLDER
#RCONAG6.NLM is required by RConsoleJ
#LOAD RCONAG6 <Your Password Here> 2034 16800 2036
Load Named
UCS.NCF

load embox.nlm

# --The following line should be uncommented if the SNMP subagent is
desired
#load dssnmpsa.nlm

STARTBRD

here is one i found with a bak extention.

[...]

#STARTX

0
albertkohl
6/5/2005 12:56:13 AM
I think I found the problem. Based on the error messages on your logger
screen, the following TID might apply to your problem:

http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10081431.htm

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0
Marcel
6/6/2005 6:33:41 AM
> I think I found the problem. Based on the error messages on your logger
> screen, the following TID might apply to your problem:
>
> http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10081431.htm
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

Okay, so unless i'm reading this wrong that didnt work, the tid says:

This Java class file is found in the NJCLV2.JAR file, which in Java
version 1.3.1 is found in the SYS:JAVA\NJCLV2\LIB directory.    There is a
configuration file that points to this class file found in this path.
Upon seeing this error message, look at the location of this file on a
server with an identical version of java.

Copy the folder in which this file is located to the same location on the
server where the error is occuring.

i did a search for njclv2.jar and found it in a number of spots, one being
the public\management\console.... direcotry so i copied the lib folder to:

sys:\tomcat\33\conf\lib

rebooted the server and still same error. i dont know if i read it
wrong....
0
albertkohl
6/7/2005 3:48:58 PM
If I understand the TID correctly, it is the SYS:JAVA\NJCLV2\LIB
directory structure that needs to be completed with the missing files.

--
Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)
0
Marcel
6/7/2005 7:03:16 PM
> If I understand the TID correctly, it is the SYS:JAVA\NJCLV2\LIB
> directory structure that needs to be completed with the missing files.
>
> --
> Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.4.1)

No dice, i tried copying:

from:sys:\webapps\eMFrame\Web-inf\lib
to: sys:\java\lib

(everything in the from dir was just files, no sub dir's)
and still got nothing.
0
albertkohl
6/8/2005 2:03:12 PM
albertkohl@deru.com wrote:

> from:sys:\webapps\eMFrame\Web-inf\lib
> to: sys:\java\lib

No. You are supposed to copy from the same directory of some working
server, not from some random directory. Also, I assume you need the
complete NJCLV2 directory, not just a single JAR

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0
Marcel
6/8/2005 2:15:24 PM
> albertkohl@deru.com wrote:
>
> > from:sys:\webapps\eMFrame\Web-inf\lib
> > to: sys:\java\lib
>
> No. You are supposed to copy from the same directory of some working
> server, not from some random directory. Also, I assume you need the
> complete NJCLV2 directory, not just a single JAR
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

Sorry to take to long to respond, work's been busy. the server i would get
it from, does it have to be at the same service pack? also, does it have
to have the same JVM version?
0
albertkohl
6/13/2005 4:54:30 AM
albertkohl@deru.com wrote:

> also, does it have
> to have the same JVM version?

No. I think the problem is that JVM 1.4.2 is missing some libraries
that are still needed by NW 6.0 (though not by 6.5). That's why you
need those libraries from some older JVM version.

--
Marcel Cox
http://support.novell.com/forums
0
Marcel
6/13/2005 6:43:52 AM
> albertkohl@deru.com wrote:
>
> > also, does it have
> > to have the same JVM version?
>
> No. I think the problem is that JVM 1.4.2 is missing some libraries
> that are still needed by NW 6.0 (though not by 6.5). That's why you
> need those libraries from some older JVM version.
>
> --
> Marcel Cox
> http://support.novell.com/forums

Okay, i have another server at another location, i'll try to do the update
tonight and let you know.
0
albertkohl

To install or not to install?

Install FTP after netware installation.
Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or do I use NWConfig? I looked in the NW65PROD cd at the FTP directory, and just saw the ftp.zip. I didn't see any .in or other 'installation' file to select from Install via the GUI or NWConfig. Thanks in advance! Dave S. D. Rose wrote: > Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server > pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or > do I use NWConfig?...

Install hangs
Help!!! On a 6.5 install after hardware crash of raid controller. Hardware ok. It gets to installing eDirectory - putting server into existing tree - and says the server already exists. I answer replace - logon to the DS as admin - I see 'Established communication...' on console screen, but the install acreen pops a box saying 'Please Wait' with 'Installing eDirectory...' and has stayed that way for at least 16 hours. Attempted twice more - shorter duration waits - to no avail. ray Clean your tree before reinstalling the server. E.g. remove the server...

NetWare 6.5 hanging (not abending) following SP3 install
We've got three identical ACER Altos R701 servers running NetWare 6.5. They all worked flawlessly on SP2. To fix a GroupWise problem we installed SP3 on all three. One of the three now hangs - not abends(nothing in the abend.log and no messages on the consoles screen) - between 5 and 20 minutes after a restart and has done so since the first restart after installing SP3 about 2 weeks ago. Do a hard reset and it starts and runs OK for another 15-20 minutes or even a day or 2 before it happens again. Symptoms include: ** After the hang you can move around the console screen...

Help
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The server object and "servername-PS" objects have been created, but the = server seems to have stuck! Any ideas? I had to type IP address of server with replica, which seemed to work = (installing over VPN link, but I've done this before with no trouble and = there is no problem I'm aware of with the link - everything else works) Cheers, Peter. --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQY...

DVD install hangs at driver install . .
Hello, I am new to Suse being a Kubuntu user mainly then Ubuntu with ldxe. I've got rather fed up with 'bloat' and continual issues with Kubuntu so I am going to try Suse 12.1 with ldxe. However unlike Kubuntu I am having trouble with the drivers at more or less the start of the install i.e. before any language/keyboard stuff etc. The install hangs at the driver stage and so I am at a loss as to what I do now. I know there are issues with Nvidia on Suse and I have what I believe are the bits and pieces I need to get the correct driver in place once the installation h...

Netware Install Hangs
We are trying to install version 11.0.1 on a Dell 4200 server running Netware 4.11. When the installation gets to installing system procedures, the install hangs. This has happened multiple times. We tried installing version 10.02 with no problem. We also tried an upgrade from 10 to 11 with the same result (install hangs when trying to drop system procedures in master database). Anyone have any suggestions? Arlen Levin 3M Co. ...

Netware Install Hangs
We are trying to install version 11.0.1 on a Dell 4200 server running Netware 4.11. When the installation gets to installing system procedures, the install hangs. This has happened multiple times. We tried installing version 10.02 with no problem. We also tried an upgrade from 10 to 11 with the same result (install hangs when trying to drop system procedures in master database). Anyone have any suggestions? Arlen Levin 3M Co. ...

New Server install hangs at installing eDirectory
Installing a NW6.5 server into existing NW 5.1 tree. Install goes fine until eDirectory and server hangs at "installing eDirectory." Console screen shows that communication with existing 5.1 server has been established. DSTrace screen on 5.1 server shows "schema has not completed synchronizing with NEWSERVERNAME." Ran the deployment wizard and everything passed prior to the install. Any ideas? blewis@iextensive.net wrote: > Installing a NW6.5 server into existing NW 5.1 tree. Install goes > fine until eDirectory and server hangs at "installing ...

Installed but hangs on shutdown, Then does not boot
I am new to Suse and I am having a problem where I Installed Suse 11.3 from the downloaded ISO DVD image burnt onto disk, Install went well but hangs up on shutdown, Then does not boot - only with install Disk when I choose install and then Update, then after Updating with the Install DVD I go back to my regular desktop. Please help me Users to eliminate the use of update to Boot and to fix Shutdown problem Thanks Jesse -- my_1st_suse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ok guys, I took care of it, I was on the PC all day but it...

Installing 6 into existing tree hangs during install.
Okay,lemme try this again. I have a total of four servers. Two 6 and two 5.1. Right now my set up is I have one 6 server that is that master and the two 5.1 servers sit under it under one tree. The other 6 server I had set up to test some Web/FTP stuff on it and it runs as a stand alone server under it's own tree. I have ran it this way for about 6 months or so. Now what I tried to do is reinstall the 6 Web/FTp server and put it under my Exsiting tree. (no sense to have two tree for right now). Well the problem is that it takes for ever to install. When it installs N...

installing test 6.5 abends on install??
I am doing some testing on 6.5 but cannot install. The installation quickly abends error (0x40000001) return while execting Load Order template, stage 0 I am using a eval cd. I tried downloading it and burning a new cd. I also tried a different pc.. same result??? any ideas, I am sure this documented somewhere? thankx Make sure you do the install from the NW 6.5 SP3 overlay CDs. The ISO images for the overlay CDs can be found here: http://support.novell.com/tools/csp/csp12_nw65downloads.html -- Marcel Cox http://support.novell.com/forums ...

Installing nw6.5 hangs when installing edirectory
I am posting this in this forum because, while it is a netware installation, it appears to be actually an edirectory problem. I am having dificulty installing a netware 6.5 server into a 4.11 tree. The install doesn't go any further than "installing edirectory . . ." when you try to join an existing tree. The only error I see in the logger screen is "Admin Volume Startup: Error resolving volume name = -601" which may be normal for this phase of the install. The file server object (FS1) has been created, as well as another object (PS_FS1). The server is no...

Web resources about - no install after installing jvm141 - novell.netware.6x.abends-hangs

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper