Installation Problems Installing NW50SP6A

HI

I Have a Netwareserver with V 5.0 german

I try to Install SRVPack 6a

After expanding downloaded File NW50SP6A in the Folder SYS:\NW50SP6A

i call "INSTALL ANOTHER PRODUKT" in the Config Screen

Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A"

Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found "

Whats wrong.

Can somebdy help me to solve this problem

Thanks

H.J. Claas

> Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A"
>
> Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found "

Check to see that the .ils file referenced is there.

If it is, try using SYS:\NW50SP6A\  (with the trailing \)

--
Barry Schnur
Barry

To install or not to install?

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

Install FTP after netware installation.
Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or do I use NWConfig? I looked in the NW65PROD cd at the FTP directory, and just saw the ftp.zip. I didn't see any .in or other 'installation' file to select from Install via the GUI or NWConfig. Thanks in advance! Dave S. D. Rose wrote: > Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server > pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or > do I use NWConfig?...

If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. Mozulla 1.7 installation problem
If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. What should be the problem? ...

Inspiron 1000 install problem (11.1, 11.2, net install, dvd install)
Ok, I have a plain jane Inspiron 1000, 2ghz celeron, 256m ram, 40gig hd, dvd. I burned 11.2 to dvd, 11.1 to dvd, tried installing both. Both get the dreaded "cannot create repository" (i'm paraphrasing). No problem, I download and burn 11.1, 11.2 net install's, checksums check out ok. I go through the first part where it downloads stuff from download.opensuse.com (or something similiar), then it fails again, not able to install. I get no message on the net installs. Just fails real quick with a red box. I tried a text install, fails. What gives? --...

VSI installation problem
This error message occurs for me when attempting to install any VSI package (including TimeTracker etc). The templates do not appear in the My Templates section of Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2.. Help or suggestions appreciated! Me too,can't get the damn f**g thing to install, tried many times but still same error with all .VSI Packs  personal, club &  time tracker  ....... HELP  HELP HELP HELP only thing i can think of is that i didn't uninstall .NET Framework as recomended in "Uninstalling Express Editions" note for...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct packa...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

New install problems with installing a skin
I did a new install, and created a web site which I like. During the process of adding and deleting various modules I think I messed up my Web skin. Only the right 3 quarters of the skin is showing across the page. I'm using the out of the box  "XDMediaBlue_Skin". I would like to continue using this skin but when I reload this skin it still shows as a problem. What is the best thing to do in a case like this? Can I a get another copy of this skin to upload?...

D2007 install / uninstall / install problems..
For your information: I had to uninstall delphi 2009 because it crashed repeatedly ~1 minute after startup. So i uninstalled it (and saw the blackfish still installed so i manually delete that). Then i installed d2009 again. Two problems here 1) I installed in another path, however all registry values remained on the old path (and obviously nothing worked) 2) I already registered for a new activation key (because it could not be upgraded, which is stupid). The new install found the old trial registration info. So i uninstalled evertything again, deleted the blackfish and othe...

grub installation problem when installing over Ubuntu
hi, I have ubuntu and windows running right now in my pc and I want to replace ubuntu (keeping home). But the problem comes with the bootloader, when the system restarts the system goes to grub menu and just sit over there. Its not a perfect grub menu too, as i cant do grub update and all. During installation of opensuse also some warning comes when configuring bootloader(did it 1.5 months back) that system might not be able to function properly due to some size constraint. I tried to install grub it in both root partition and MBR one by one but doesn't work and the issue rema...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

Web resources about - Installation Problems Installing NW50SP6A - novell.netware.5x.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Installation of a Ductless Air Conditioning System
Hochgeladen am 19.07.2011 Shop our ductless systems online http://ingramswaterandair.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ductless&am... ...

New Apple Campus 2 video shows installation of massive glass panels
... throughout Apple's Campus 2 construction site, showing extensive progress including the beginning of interior and exterior glazing installation ...