I have a NW5.1 running file services and NW5.0 running GW3.6. Both servers
are installed in the same tree.

I now wish to install Netware components like Portal, HTTP, NTTP etc one my
NW5.1 server. I have SP6 installed on my NW5.1

What is the correct procedure I should adopt to successfully install these
components?

Thanks,

Martin.

1
martin

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:00:46 GMT, martin.scicluna@deltamalta.com
wrote:

>What is the correct procedure I should adopt to successfully install these
>components?

Use the console GUI Install, and select the products you want to
install.  After installing the products, apply the latest SP.

---------------
Donald Albury
Novell Product Support Volunteer SysOp
Sorry, no replies to e-mail responses

"If something is so complicated that you can't
explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not
worth knowing anyway."  Bill Waterson
0
Donald

To install or not to install?

Install FTP after netware installation.
Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or do I use NWConfig? I looked in the NW65PROD cd at the FTP directory, and just saw the ftp.zip. I didn't see any .in or other 'installation' file to select from Install via the GUI or NWConfig. Thanks in advance! Dave S. D. Rose wrote: > Using Netware 6.5 sp4, how can I after installing the pre-migration server > pattern install just the FTP server? Do I use the Install from the GUI or > do I use NWConfig?...

no install after installing jvm141
i have waited for a few days now to see if anyone would reply to my last response and got nothing so far so i figured i would repost everything in hopes that someone woudl be able to help me, please read below. ============================ In article , wrote: > i cant find the install opption on the GUI to install imanager. i just > updated to the newest jvm and the gui looks totally differnet, and the > start options all changed. any ideas? > What exact NetWare version are you using (including SP)? In theory, you should use the "install" option in ...

Is there a Gzip installer that I could install ?
Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop interface .. is direct package installed that I could use opening it on files using the right click method from windows ? "open with" / "chosen freeware" = click ! -- Cypher7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cypher7 wrote: > > Trying to make things easier I have a question about the linux desktop > interface The linux desktop interface can be a lot of things, KDE,GNOME, windowmaker to name but a few. > .. is direct packa...

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

Install Freezes on Netware 6.5 Installation on Language Page
I am installing Netware 6.5 on an IBM Netvista 8314 workstation with 760 Meg of Ram. I am using the eval CD. Boot from CD and proceed to the Language Selection page. Cursors rests on Select this line to install on English (default). I can not press enter or select another language, the screen in frozen. I've only had this problem on this PC, does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks, Rick If you are using a USB keyboard/mouse, start over and try the install with a ps/2 keyboard and mouse instead. If that's what the problem is, it should be resolved in newer su...

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

Installing additional components post installation
I am trying to install NetStorage on a Netware 6 SP3 server. When I open the GUI, click Install, the list of already installed components comes up but when I click on Add, the box goes away and nothing happens. I have tried to reboot the server but it still will not respond. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is? Thanks. Deanna Deanna, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following op...

New Install Of NetWare 5.1 Locks Up On Install Of IDEATA.HAM
I am doing a fresh install of Netware 5.1 and am having a problem with the install locking up when it tries to install IDEATA.HAM It just sits on the Loading Driver... Please Wait screen. I am installing on a 80gig hard drive with a 2 gig boot partition. Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks RHankins Your hardware might have an IDE controller that is incompatible iwth IDEATA.HAM. I suggest you try to do your install using the latest overlay CD available here: http://support.novell.com/tools/csp/csp12_nw51downloads.html -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.5.9) ...

Creating custom installer to install .net framework and installer of another software
 hii m trying to create a custom installer which will install .net framework 2.0 and i have another installer  of a software that i also want to be installed on Install(System.Collections.IDictionary stateSaver) event. Is it possible with custom installer.or i need to use something else like setup Project/Web setup project.please help me out  Regardsnav  Hi nav, Based on my understanding, you want to install .NET Framework 2.0 and another installer with your setup project. If I have misunderstood you concern, please let me know. In my opinion, you need setup boot...

Install D2010 on side of D2009
I am installing D2010 from the iso image. But the setup complains that I should install Update 3 for D2009 before that. However, D2009 Check for Updates said that no updates were available, so I copied the setup packages from another D2009 installation and installed Update 3, 4, etc. And D2010 installation still fails to start, complaining that I should install Update 3 to D2009. How can I tell the installer that I DO have Update 3 for D2009? Jouni Aro Prosys I have the same problem. BDS 2009 is up to date with Version3, but Delphi 2010 will not install because it claim...

Personal.install.comfig in the Install directory is missing in the Install zip file
Hello, I'm missing the Personal.install.config in the directory install in the zip file DotNetNuke_4.0.1_Install.zip. And also in the Source zip file. Yesterday i tryed to install the 4.0.1 over my 4.0.0 and the happened notting only that i had to restore the database and the backup of the site. Today i was trying to work with the Source and see the the Personal.install.config is missing as soon as i change the template to the default in web.config i was working. But don't get the Personal Website....

installation package error: "The installer was interrupted before [program] could be installed"
Hi,     I encountered one problem with my web application installation package. Before, it works well. While after some minor changes to code, I rebuild the setup file, when I tried to run it, I got such error.     I searched on web to find similar problems due to file <VS Install>\Common 7\tools\deployment\dpca.dll     My symptom is the same as described, I used the tool Qwerty.Msi to check errors, when debug, at sequence WEBCA_GatherWebSites 12:30:12 PM  Action start 12:30:12: WEBCA_GatherWebSites.12:30:15 PM  Action ended 12...

Web resources about - install netware components not installed in the 1st installation - novell.netware.5x.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...