Space restriction on volumes directory (folders)

Directory is space restricted. If space in this directory go to
finish,
files may be destroyed. I want to know (for example by e-mail) about
less
free space in restricted directories beforehand. There are any
utilities
for this task? Thanks.

0
malakh_home
3/27/2003 11:36:09 AM
novell.netware.5x.admin-tools 3683 articles. 0 followers. Follow

<malakh_home@mail.ru> wrote in message
> Directory is space restricted. If space in this directory go to
finish,
> files may be destroyed. I want to know (for example by e-mail) about

less
> free space in restricted directories beforehand. There are any
utilities
> for this task? Thanks.

There's nothing built-in that will do it, but there are 3rd party
tools such as WatchDisk
(http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/1074.html)

--
Dave Kearns