Secure FTP Netware 5.1 SP7 #2

I just upgraded one of my servers to 5.1 SP7 from 5.1 SP6 for the sole
purpose of having secure FTP.  The problem is I have no idea how to get
this going.  My 5.1 documentation refers to web interfaces to start this
service but my company does not allow me to utilize the web interfaces
due to possible security issues/concerns.  I have another Netware 5.1 SP6
server running my current FTP services (non-secure)and didn't want to
disrupt connections.  The NWFTPD.NLM doesn't appear to be available on
the updated server and am pretty sure the NLM has changed all together.
So, I'm kinda at a loss and am having trouble locating any information in
the knowledge base.  Please help.  TIA

0
william
6/22/2004 2:17:30 PM
novell.netware.5x.admin-tools 3683 articles. 0 followers. Follow