jvm version

hi,
how can i know the jvm version on my server

0
pohengpx
3/25/2003 1:28:40 PM
novell.netware.5x.admin-tools 3683 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Type MODULES JAVA in your server console.

--
Edison Ortiz
Novell Support Connection SysOp

0
Edison

Netware version and JVM version. PowerChute
We got a new UPS. I would like to install PowerChute that came with it. The new UPS came with a CD that says for "Netware 6", but we are on Netware 5. So, I went to the apc.com site and downloaded the only other version that they had available and the readme says I need Netware 5.1. I went to the server and typed VERSION and it came back with: Novell Netware 5 Support Pack Revision 06 Server Version 5.00.09 September 21, 2000 Does this mean the software won't work? Should I try it anyway? The readme also says " -The PowerChute Business Edition Agent is no...

Netware Admin Tools Not Accessible/Installed
I installed OES Linux with Netware and then used the migration tool to migrate a Netware 4.11 server to the new server. Everything has migrated fine (all the users are there, the NDS tree is intact) but the administration tools on the OES server are not functioning. For example, 1) "http://localhost" does not pull up a page, 2) ConsoleOne runs but the option under tools to pull up the "remote console" for this Netware server is not evern there. The bottom line is at this point after reading through the documentation I can find no way to gain access to the Netware ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

What version of JVM can Netware 5.0 support?
I'm currently on 1.17B of the JVM, but might need a newer version. Can I do this on 5.0? I seem to remember hearing that I shouldn't go about 1.17B on NW5.0 but I could be wrong. Thanks! Todd tbw@johnson-condon.com wrote: > I'm currently on 1.17B of the JVM, but might need a newer version. Can I > do this on 5.0? I seem to remember hearing that I shouldn't go about > 1.17B on NW5.0 but I could be wrong. That is the last version that will install on 5.0. Seems like I remember some reporting success getting later versions running on 5.0 by ...

version 11.0.3.3 where to get admin tools
using isql select @version return ------------------------------------ SQL Server/11.0.3.3/P/PC Intel/Windows NT 3.5/SWR 8163 Rollup/OPT/Wed Nov 18 1998 12:58:26.22 ------------------------------------------------------- Server has no grafic admin tool, 2 applications in production and all maintance done from application . Where to get admin tools for this version ? How administrate server from remote computer? Thank you Alex ...

NLM-versions contra Netware-versions
Can i install and run bsdsock.nlm 6.59.09 tcpip-nlm 6.59.10 tcp.nlm 6.59.09 on a Netware 5.1 SP8 server? This versions seems to be requirements for running Legato Networker v 7.2 for Netware. Thank's for answers TCP versions 5.x are for NW5. Versions 6.x are for NW6.x... -- Cheers! Richard Beels ~ Network Consultant ~ Sysop, Novell Support Connection ~ MCNE, CNE*, CNA*, CNS*, N*LS <per-olof.wahlstrom@orebro.se> wrote in message news:m418f.354$%i7.188@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Can i install and run > bsdsock.nlm 6...

Netware Admin and SLES 9 admin rights
Hi, How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 OS. I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes through iManager (logged in as the Netware administrator) I receive the error message 'CIO error, permission denied". Thank you. Zavi, > Hi, > > How can I check or assign admin rights to Netware admin account on SLES 9 > OS. Just as you normally do within NetWare using C1 or iManager, check that your admin is a trustee of root with all rights assigned. > I am running OES Linux and when creating NSS volumes thro...

server version vs. OS/Netware version
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the server version and Netware version? For instance, if you type "version" at the command line, you may get something like Novell Netware 6.5 Support Pack Revision 01, but the server version will be completely different, i.e. Server Version 5.70.01. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, NND On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:25:35 GMT, nnd@novellnovice.com wrote: >Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the server >version and Netware version? For instance, if you type "v...

Netware versioning
When I type in ver, version on the console this comes up : Netware 6.5.3 - CPR Release What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. > What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. I am not certain of this, but believe it means Certified Product Release. -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop lumuluhang_payaso, > When I type in ver, version on the console this comes up : > Netware 6.5.3 - CPR Release > What exactly does CPR means? Please explain. Thanks in advance. Critical Problem Resolution - it w...

Netware versioning
Is there any document which says how the NetWare OS are versioned. Netware 5 , 6 & 6.5 all are 5.X.X. Thanks James In article <UApoc.8615$Ob.3085@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, JamesN@yahoo.com says... > Is there any document which says how the NetWare OS are versioned. > Netware 5 , 6 & 6.5 all are 5.X.X. > > Thanks > James Indeed there is - it's a 52-volume set bound in glorious hand-tooled leather. Three volumes are exclusively devoted to NDS versioning, and in one gripping chapter, the full heated battle betwixt Marketing and De...

Versioning tools
I am wondering what people prefer for source versioning tools for use with PowerBuilder. We are currently using Microsoft VSS and are having major issues with it, so want to replace it. It seems that the front runners are PVCS and StarTeam so far. I would love to get some feed back from people as to what they are using and if they have any problems with it. Thank You I use MERANT Dimensions for PB7 with no problems so far. http://www.merant.com/products/pvcs/ <heather.henson@qg.com> wrote in message news:E78D4DAAC8044D2D006065D285256A11.006065E085256A11@webforu...

Versioning tools?
Are there any versioning tools built into visual studio 2005?  I have to merge files from different versions of a web application.  When developing PHP sites I used to use Beyond Compare which would highlight in red parts of code that were different and you could just copy over that segment of code to the other version.  I don't see anything like that built into visual studio.  Any plugin recommendations?  We use Beyond Compare with our VS 2005 solutions. Typically though, if there is one, it will be a part of your Source Control system.......

JVM Version...
What version of JVM does Suse Linux 10, 11.1 and 11.2 support? Where can I find this information? -- mehulks ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You should see the version if you go to Yast-Software Management. -- gogalthorp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=37208 View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=438779 I just need to know this for documentation purpose. Is there a place on the website...

Netware Admin
Im running xp and i have the netware client software installed for my college class. I copied the win32 file from my class server to use netware admin32 and when i double click on it the logo for the admin pops up and just hangs there. The mouse shows like its still loading and the processes show the cpu working at a max rate. Any help would be great so that i can do my assignments from home instead of the lab. Thanks! Do you have a NetWare server to connect to? -- Barry Schnur Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop ...

Web resources about - jvm version - novell.netware.5x.admin-tools

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of September 2013, Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean is the most widely-used Android version, ...

Marvel at the new features in version 5.0 of this popular prototyping app
... prototyping tool that has been used by the likes of Rdio and Monument Valley creator Ustwo, has just updated its official app for iOS to version ...

Chinese version of new ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer reveals lots of new footage
We’re just a week away from the theatrical debut of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and it looks like Disney is not done teasing the upcoming film ...

Chicago cops' versions of teen's killing at odds with video
Boston Herald Chicago cops' versions of teen's killing at odds with video Boston Herald FILE - In this Oct. 20, 2014 frame from dash-cam video ...

Apple is allowing massive discounts on the Apple Watch — suggesting a new version is on the way
Apple is letting retailers, such as BestBuy and Target, cut the price of the Apple Watch by up to $100 which could signal a new version is on ...

Chicago cops' versions of teen's killing at odds with video
City releases hundreds of documents pertaining to 2014 killing of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald by white police officer

Apple releases Arabic version of Siri
This move could potentially make iPhones more attractive in an affluent market of more than 30 million people.

Porsche approves production version of the electric Mission E concept
The automaker believes it will arrive in showrooms around the end of the decade.

Apple’s latest version of its Lightning to SD card adapter now supports USB 3.0 transfer speeds if y
Apple’s latest version of its Lightning to SD card adapter now supports USB 3.0 transfer speeds if you use it with the iPad Pro. It costs $30. ...

A Workplace-Safe Version Of Facebook Is Coming Soon
Facebook at Work, Facebook Inc's professional version of its social network, is expected to launch in the coming months, after spending a year ...