Creating Roaming Profiles for 2K and XP with no domain (for netware users)

We are currently running Netware 5.0 with a variety of win2k and winXP
workstations.  Our current configuration has a local account set up on
every workstation for the user who normally uses that computer.

I'd quite like for my users to be able to go to any computer on the network
and log in.  Is there a way in a non-domain environment for me to set up
something simlar to "roaming profiles" that can be pulled from the netware
server when a person logs in?

I've tried looking in the knowledgebase, but haven't found what I am
looking for.  If it is there, and I just missed it, please point me in the
right direction.

Thanks!
Todd
0
tbw
10/28/2004 7:54:02 PM
novell.netware.5x.admin-tools 3683 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Your answer in Zenworks. Best to ask in the Zenworks forums for further
details.

--
Edison Ortiz
Novell Product Support Forum SysOp