4.1 error on Netware 5.0 server

While running a purge of a volume (J:\purge /a, where J: is mapped to
the
root of the Data volume.) I encountered the following error:
"Purge-4.10-908: The specified path is invalid"
A search of the Knowledgebase brought up TID # 2948724 which discusses

Truncation of long file names. However, it mentions that this is not a

problem under Netware 5.0, yet we are running a 5.0 server. (5.00.10
to be
exact.) Long Names spaces is running on the Data volume.
Any ideas?

0
csraby
3/27/2003 5:18:16 PM
novell.netware.5x.admin-tools 3683 articles. 0 followers. Follow

To csraby@worthingtonindustries.com

Try using Toolbox and run the purge from the server, see the minimum
patch list for a copy of Toolbox

Cheers Dave

--

Dave Parkes [NSCS]}}