Installing Windows Native File Access

I am doing a project for school wehich involves having a Novell machine in
it, I am using it as the file server for the network. My question is
everytime I install Novell at the end of the installation it tries to
install the Windows native file access it fails. What could be the
problem? I assume it is something in the setup that I am not entering the
right parameters for something.

               Any help would be appreciated,
                                         Matthew
0
iggyboomatthew
7/10/2005 1:33:39 PM
novell.native-file-access 2445 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please repost to the Install-Upgrade forum which is appropriate to your
version of NetWare.  When you do, be sure to post the specific version
of NW you are installing, and the error you get when it fails.

bd
NSC Volunteer SysOp

0
Brad