Workflow Error: Error initializing scripting engine

I am using IDM 3.6 with the Roles Provisioning Module 3.6.1. on
eDirectory 8.8.3.  I am trying to use the Role Request activity.  I made
a no approval workflow with the default request form.  The Role Request
is the only activity in the workflow.  The properties of the activity
are:

Name - Role Request
Description - test
Roles - 'CN=roleManager,CN=System,CN=Level20,' + RoleVault.ROLE_ROOT
Action - grant
Target Type - user
Targets - recipient
Effective Date
Expiration Date
Correlation ID
SoD Override Request - true

The activity comments are:

Date  	Activity  	User  	Comments
10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Start 	IDMProv 	Workflow Started
10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Start 	IDMProv 	Forwarded
10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Role Request 	IDMProv 	Workflow Error: Error
initializing scripting engine or scripting context

The server.log shows:

2008-10-23 15:58:57,287 INFO 
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Started]
Initiated by cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Process ID:
658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2, Process Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Secondary User:
null
2008-10-23 15:58:57,325 INFO 
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Forwarded]
Initiated by System, Process ID: 658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2,
Process Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ
2008-10-23 15:58:57,346 ERROR
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] [Workflow_Error] Initiated by
cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Error Message: Error initializing scripting
engine or scripting context, Process ID:
658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2, Process Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Activity, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ

Any ideas?
Thanks
Russ


-- 
oyarsa
------------------------------------------------------------------------



0
oyarsa
10/23/2008 8:06:03 PM
novell.id-manager.userapp 4379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

7 Replies
1339 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 55

On 10/23/2008 03:06 PM, oyarsa wrote:

> I am using IDM 3.6 with the Roles Provisioning Module 3.6.1. on
> eDirectory 8.8.3.  I am trying to use the Role Request activity.  I made
> a no approval workflow with the default request form.  The Role Request
> is the only activity in the workflow.  The properties of the activity
> are:
> 
> Name - Role Request
> Description - test
> Roles - 'CN=roleManager,CN=System,CN=Level20,' + RoleVault.ROLE_ROOT
> Action - grant
> Target Type - user
> Targets - recipient
> Effective Date
> Expiration Date
> Correlation ID
> SoD Override Request - true
> 
> The activity comments are:
> 
> Date  	Activity  	User  	Comments
> 10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Start 	IDMProv 	Workflow Started
> 10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Start 	IDMProv 	Forwarded
> 10/23/2008 03:58:57 PM 	Role Request 	IDMProv 	Workflow Error: Error
> initializing scripting engine or scripting context
> 
> The server.log shows:
> 
> 2008-10-23 15:58:57,287 INFO 
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Started]
> Initiated by cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Process ID:
> 658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2, Process Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Secondary User:
> null
> 2008-10-23 15:58:57,325 INFO 
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Forwarded]
> Initiated by System, Process ID: 658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2,
> Process Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ
> 2008-10-23 15:58:57,346 ERROR
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] [Workflow_Error] Initiated by
> cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ, Error Message: Error initializing scripting
> engine or scripting context, Process ID:
> 658c798b281a44808b65271780a90fb2, Process Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Activity, Recipient: cn=user1,ou=users,o=russ
> 
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Russ
> 
> 


In the User Application turn the logging level up to trace for:

com.novell.soa.af.impl

Then attach the server.log file with the entries from the point you
start the request until after it fails.
0
John
10/23/2008 8:52:54 PM
Here is the server.log with the logging set to trace on :

2008-10-27 11:10:03,274 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.EngineImpl:startProcess] startProcess()
process id
=cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ
2008-10-27 11:10:03,277 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:start] start()
requestId=8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635,
type=cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ
2008-10-27 11:10:03,289 TRACE [com.novell.soa.af.impl.link.Link:<init>]
Link() FORWARD[Start, Activity]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,340 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateTarget]
evaluating target expression:
wi.createXPath("flow-data/IDM_COMPLETED_APPROVAL_STATUS").setValue("denied")
2008-10-27 11:10:03,502 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateTarget] result:
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Undefined@96d110
2008-10-27 11:10:03,506 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Arriving
2008-10-27 11:10:03,521 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:startActivity] startActivity()
activity=Start[Start], newThread=true, pooled = true
2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyArrive]
notifyArrive(), activity=Start[Start]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:process] process(),
activity=Start[Start]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Running
2008-10-27 11:10:03,757 INFO 
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Started]
Initiated by cn=admin,o=russ, Process ID:
8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635, Process Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ, Secondary User: null
2008-10-27 11:10:03,789 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:forward] forward(),
activity=Start[Start], link=FORWARD[Start, Activity]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,795 TRACE [com.novell.soa.af.impl.link.Link:<init>]
Link() FORWARD[Activity, Finish]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,806 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:<init>] Role
request activity
created:com.novell.soa.af.impl.model.binding.RoleRequestActivityBean@132e1b6
2008-10-27 11:10:03,807 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:forward] forward()
current=Start[Start], next=Role Request[Activity]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,814 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Departing
2008-10-27 11:10:03,823 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyDepart]
notifyDepart(), activity=Start[Start]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,824 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:applyChanges]
applyChanges() activity=Start[Start]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,824 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Idle
2008-10-27 11:10:03,830 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Role Request[Activity], newStatus=Arriving
2008-10-27 11:10:03,836 INFO 
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Forwarded]
Initiated by System, Process ID: 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635,
Process Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ
2008-10-27 11:10:03,846 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:startActivity] startActivity()
activity=Role Request[Activity], newThread=false, pooled = false
2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyArrive]
notifyArrive(), activity=Role Request[Activity]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:process] Role
request process() started:Activity
2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:process] process(),
activity=Role Request[Activity]
2008-10-27 11:10:03,848 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
persistStatus() activity=Role Request[Activity], newStatus=Running
2008-10-27 11:10:03,866 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerNrfRequest]
registerNrfRequest - Started
2008-10-27 11:10:03,866 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerNrfRequest]
registerNrfRequest - Done
2008-10-27 11:10:03,867 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerAttestation]
registerAttestation - Started
2008-10-27 11:10:03,867 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerAttestation]
registerAttestation - Done
2008-10-27 11:10:03,868 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateToString]
evaluating to string: RoleManager
2008-10-27 11:10:03,906 ERROR
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] [Workflow_Error] Initiated by
cn=admin,o=russ, Error Message: Error initializing scripting engine or
scripting context, Process ID: 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635, Process
Name:
cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
Activity: Activity, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ
2008-10-27 11:10:03,907 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] Error initializing scripting
engine or scripting context
com.novell.soa.af.DataItemException: Error initializing scripting
engine or scripting context
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator.evaluateToString(DataItemEvaluator.java:690)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity.process(RoleRequestActivity.java:162)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notifyArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.startActivity(ProcessImpl.java:1630)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.forward(ProcessImpl.java:1516)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forward(ActivityNode.java:240)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forward(ActivityNode.java:215)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.StartActivity.process(StartActivity.java:74)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notifyArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RunnableActivity.run(RunnableActivity.java:50)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
Script Error Evaluating Script
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError:
"RoleManager" is not defined.
	at
com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.evalToString(EcmaScriptEngine.java:544)
	at
com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator.evaluateToString(DataItemEvaluator.java:682)
	... 12 more
Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
Script com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError:
ReferenceError: "RoleManager" is not defined.
	at
com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.executeExpression(EcmaScriptEngine.java:651)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.evalToString(EcmaScriptEngine.java:535)
	... 13 more
Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError:
ReferenceError: "RoleManager" is not defined.
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError(Unknown
Source)
	at com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(Unknown
Source)
	at com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.executeExpression(EcmaScriptEngine.java:643)
	... 14 more
2008-10-27 11:10:03,962 TRACE
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:isActive] Process
8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635 isActive() = false
2008-10-27 11:10:04,131 DEBUG
[com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:process] Role
request process() ended:Activity

It look like it is saying that the description field of the Role
Request activity should be referencing something else, but from the
documentation I am not sure what.
Thanks
Russ


-- 
oyarsa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oyarsa's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14812
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=348530

0
oyarsa
10/27/2008 2:06:02 PM
Greetings,
   Here is the root of your issue:

"Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
Script Error Evaluating Script
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError:
"RoleManager" is not defined."




Sincerely,
Steven Williams
exteNd & IDM Senior Specialist 




On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:06:02 +0000, oyarsa wrote:

> 
> Here is the server.log with the logging set to trace on :
> 
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,274 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.EngineImpl:startProcess] startProcess()
> process id
> =cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,277 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:start] start()
> requestId=8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635,
> type=cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,289 TRACE [com.novell.soa.af.impl.link.Link:<init>]
> Link() FORWARD[Start, Activity]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,340 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateTarget]
> evaluating target expression:
> wi.createXPath("flow-data/IDM_COMPLETED_APPROVAL_STATUS").setValue("denied")
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,502 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateTarget] result:
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Undefined@96d110
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,506 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Arriving
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,521 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:startActivity] startActivity()
> activity=Start[Start], newThread=true, pooled = true
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyArrive]
> notifyArrive(), activity=Start[Start]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:process] process(),
> activity=Start[Start]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,642 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Running
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,757 INFO 
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Started]
> Initiated by cn=admin,o=russ, Process ID:
> 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635, Process Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ, Secondary User: null
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,789 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:forward] forward(),
> activity=Start[Start], link=FORWARD[Start, Activity]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,795 TRACE [com.novell.soa.af.impl.link.Link:<init>]
> Link() FORWARD[Activity, Finish]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,806 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:<init>] Role
> request activity
> created:com.novell.soa.af.impl.model.binding.RoleRequestActivityBean@132e1b6
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,807 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:forward] forward()
> current=Start[Start], next=Role Request[Activity]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,814 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Departing
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,823 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyDepart]
> notifyDepart(), activity=Start[Start]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,824 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:applyChanges]
> applyChanges() activity=Start[Start]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,824 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Start[Start], newStatus=Idle
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,830 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Role Request[Activity], newStatus=Arriving
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,836 INFO 
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logAFEvent] [Workflow_Forwarded]
> Initiated by System, Process ID: 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635,
> Process Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Start, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,846 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:startActivity] startActivity()
> activity=Role Request[Activity], newThread=false, pooled = false
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:notifyArrive]
> notifyArrive(), activity=Role Request[Activity]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:process] Role
> request process() started:Activity
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,847 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:process] process(),
> activity=Role Request[Activity]
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,848 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode:persistStatus]
> persistStatus() activity=Role Request[Activity], newStatus=Running
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,866 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerNrfRequest]
> registerNrfRequest - Started
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,866 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerNrfRequest]
> registerNrfRequest - Done
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,867 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerAttestation]
> registerAttestation - Started
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,867 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:registerAttestation]
> registerAttestation - Done
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,868 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator:evaluateToString]
> evaluating to string: RoleManager
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,906 ERROR
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] [Workflow_Error] Initiated by
> cn=admin,o=russ, Error Message: Error initializing scripting engine or
> scripting context, Process ID: 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635, Process
> Name:
> cn=test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=DriverSet361,ou=services,o=russ,
> Activity: Activity, Recipient: cn=admin,o=russ
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,907 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent:logError] Error initializing scripting
> engine or scripting context
> com.novell.soa.af.DataItemException: Error initializing scripting
> engine or scripting context
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator.evaluateToString(DataItemEvaluator.java:690)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity.process(RoleRequestActivity.java:162)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notifyArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.startActivity(ProcessImpl.java:1630)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl.forward(ProcessImpl.java:1516)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forward(ActivityNode.java:240)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.forward(ActivityNode.java:215)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.StartActivity.process(StartActivity.java:74)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.ActivityNode.notifyArrive(ActivityNode.java:181)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RunnableActivity.run(RunnableActivity.java:50)
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
> 	at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
> Script Error Evaluating Script
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError:
> "RoleManager" is not defined.
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.evalToString(EcmaScriptEngine.java:544)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.DataItemEvaluator.evaluateToString(DataItemEvaluator.java:682)
> 	... 12 more
> Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
> Script com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError:
> ReferenceError: "RoleManager" is not defined.
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.executeExpression(EcmaScriptEngine.java:651)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.evalToString(EcmaScriptEngine.java:535)
> 	... 13 more
> Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError:
> ReferenceError: "RoleManager" is not defined.
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> com.novell.soa.script.impl.lang.es.impl.EcmaScriptEngine.executeExpression(EcmaScriptEngine.java:643)
> 	... 14 more
> 2008-10-27 11:10:03,962 TRACE
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.ProcessImpl:isActive] Process
> 8b3981f4c5fb49feb5de097aa31cd635 isActive() = false
> 2008-10-27 11:10:04,131 DEBUG
> [com.novell.soa.af.impl.activity.RoleRequestActivity:process] Role
> request process() ended:Activity
> 
> It look like it is saying that the description field of the Role
> Request activity should be referencing something else, but from the
> documentation I am not sure what.
> Thanks
> Russ

0
Steven
10/27/2008 2:12:52 PM
I saw that error.  "RoleManager" is in the description field for the
Role Request activity.  I realize I didn't update that from my original
post.  Here are the current properties of the activity:

Name - Role Request
Description - RoleManager
Roles - 'CN=roleManager,CN=System,CN=Level20,' + RoleVault.ROLE_ROOT
Action - grant
Target Type - user
Targets - recipient
Effective Date
Expiration Date
Correlation ID
SoD Override Request - true

It appears to be telling me that the Description field should be
referencing something else.  I tried matching it to the description of
the Role Manager role, which is "Role Manager", but the field would not
allow spaces.  I took the space out and the deployment was successful,
but it is throwing the scripting engine error.  The documentation says
that this field should be "Text that describes the reason for the
assignment request."  Any idea what it should be?
Thanks
Russ


-- 
oyarsa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oyarsa's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14812
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=348530

0
oyarsa
10/27/2008 3:16:01 PM
Greetings,
   It should be just text saying why you are requsting the 
role.  It is no different than the 'reason' field on a normal
1 (or more) step Approval Flow.

Sincerely,
Steven Williams
exteNd & IDM Senior Specialist 

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:16:01 +0000, oyarsa wrote:

> 
> I saw that error.  "RoleManager" is in the description field for the
> Role Request activity.  I realize I didn't update that from my original
> post.  Here are the current properties of the activity:
> 
> Name - Role Request
> Description - RoleManager
> Roles - 'CN=roleManager,CN=System,CN=Level20,' + RoleVault.ROLE_ROOT
> Action - grant
> Target Type - user
> Targets - recipient
> Effective Date
> Expiration Date
> Correlation ID
> SoD Override Request - true
> 
> It appears to be telling me that the Description field should be
> referencing something else.  I tried matching it to the description of
> the Role Manager role, which is "Role Manager", but the field would not
> allow spaces.  I took the space out and the deployment was successful,
> but it is throwing the scripting engine error.  The documentation says
> that this field should be "Text that describes the reason for the
> assignment request."  Any idea what it should be?
> Thanks
> Russ

0
Steven
10/27/2008 6:48:33 PM
That's what I thought.  I tried changing the text in the description
field, but it always throws an error saying

Caused by: com.novell.soa.script.ScriptException: Error Evaluating
Script Error Evaluating Script
com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError : ReferenceError:
"WhateverIPutInTheDescriptionField" is not defined.

What kind of definition is it looking for in a text field?  Why is it
throwing a ReferenceError?
Thanks
Russ


-- 
oyarsa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oyarsa's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14812
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=348530

0
oyarsa
10/27/2008 7:16:01 PM
Dumb mistake.  The description field has to be in quotes.  Otherwise it
interprets it as a variable and fails to resolve it.  Thanks for the
help troubleshooting.
Russ


-- 
oyarsa
------------------------------------------------------------------------
oyarsa's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14812
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=348530

0
oyarsa
10/27/2008 9:16:02 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

errors errors errors..
Name: harun Email: harunbjk1903hrnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: errors errors errors.. Comments: first of all when i launch firefox (3) i cant enter websites via writing.. for example when I type "google" and then press ctrl and enter, it crashes.. and i take lots of error reports. firefox 2 was better.. see you again , harun Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Error, Error and more errors
Okay, all I wanted to do was test this app out and it has been a nightmare. 1.) Didn't install the sql database. I had to manually install it. 2.) I get errors when trying to add a picture to an album. "Procedure or function ngUpdatePicture has too many arguments specified" Any ideas? I've gotten more errors than this, but there is no use in bitchin. Are you using the v1.6.1 installer? Also, did you select to install the SQL Server db and give it a valid admin login? What were some of the error messages? Did you have an existing DB from a previous install? ...

error error error
These are the 2 new errors i am getting now:   1).  Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.Source Error: Line 53: ...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

Error Initializing Scripting Engine or context...
I'm getting the above error after a "condition." Using IDM 3.6.1 with Provisioning UA v3.6.1 I model my "condition" on a previously built workflow that is working perfectly. flowdata.get('jobGroup')='N' One branch of the condition is 'true' and the other is 'false'. The one difference between my functional workflow and the new one is that -- in the functioning workflow, the results of the condition either send the flow to an approver, or to an entity object for user creation. -- in the NEW, non-functioning w...

UserApp - Workflow
Hi, I am getting this error on a workflow that was working 2 weeks ago... WARN [com.novell.soa.af.impl.core.WorkflowNotification:evaluateMappings] Script error evaluating expression [IDVault.get(approval_1.getAddressee(), 'user', 'FirstName')] Please help!! What can I do? Attached is the UA log file with debug on: '2shared - download jBossServerLog859pm.log' (http://www.2shared.com/file/hg6tjJvY/jBossServerLog859pm.html) -- ccikara ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 09/16/2010 02:36 AM, ccikara...

404 Error Script Error
Hello, I want to redirect clients to a different web page when they get a 404 error. I'm not sure how to configure Dynamo to do the redirection. RK In the autoexec.ssc under the PD site/system directory script add the following line site.OnEvent('','Status404','','','notfound.htm'); where notfound.htm is your error display page. HTH -Aditya RK <blank@blank.net> wrote in message news:01bef572$62695660$51fa320a@OOMC... | Hello, | | I want to redirect clients to a different web page when they get a 404 | error. I...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

DBTools initialization error(ESP error)
I'm having a hard time getting the DBTools interface to run with ASA7. Keeping the code as simple as possible, it looks like this. #include "dbtools.h" int main(void) { int ret = 0; a_dbtools_info info; memset( &info, 0, sizeof( a_dbtools_info) ); DBToolsInit( &info ); DBToolsFini( &info ); } Also, I linking dbtlstm.lib I get this runtime error. It occurs after the return. "The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention ...

Configuration Error: Provider initialization error
I got this error while following the "Lesson 6: Working with Stylesheets and Master pages" video on this site.  I followed step by step per the video, so I think it might be something with my .net install? Maybe but this is why i am asking you guys.  Please help.     Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Provider initialization error.Source Error: ...

script manager error
hi.. i am using asp.net ajax 2.0 beta 2, with scriptManager and updatePanel and i get this error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._initialize('ScriptManager1', document.getElementById('form1')); 'sys' is undefined. when i get back and use atlas dll, instead of Microsoft.Web.Extensions dll, everything is ok.... why is that?...

Web resources about - Workflow Error: Error initializing scripting engine - novell.id-manager.userapp

Initializing Derived Polymorphic Objects
Each class in a hierarchy of polymorphic objects should have a function that initializes its vptr properly.

Anybody else stuck on "Initializing..." : titanfall
Been stuck on this for the past 5 minutes. Anybody else have this issue?

Success in initializing and reading nuclear spins brings quantum computer a step closer
A quantum computer is controlled by the laws of quantum physics; it promises to perform complicated calculations, or search large amounts of ...

Operating system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An operating system ( OS ) is a set of software that manages computer hardware resources and provides common services for computer programs . ...

Algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flow chart of an algorithm ( Euclid's algorithm ) for calculating the greatest common divisor (g.c.d.) of two numbers a and b in locations named ...

Future world: Today, the Internet - tomorrow, the Internet of Things?
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.

How to handle class constructors that fail
Recently I was asked what the most appropriate way would be to handle errors within class constructors that fail. Well, my answer to this is ...

Dammit! - The Squid Zone
... dust from my gaming computer (read: the expensive one), I managed to burn out the motherboard somehow. Lovely. Now it hangs on boot at “initializing ...

Using event capturing to improve Basecamp page load times
... the JavaScript page load event led to a surprising revelation. On pages with many to-dos, an overwhelming majority of the time was spent initializing ...

Software Architecture - GOF
GoF Patterns In software engineering, a design pattern is a general reusable solution to a commonly occurring problem in software design. A ...

Resources last updated: 1/18/2016 8:44:16 AM