New line character in email notifications

Quick question...... How do you insert a new line in an email sent by
Identity Manager? I am sending an email with user information and would
like to have the info on separate lines, instead of separated by comas.

I think I have seen this answer before somewhere on the Novell site, but
I cant find it now. Anyone know?

Thanks for any response,

Jordan
0
jcocke1
5/19/2006 1:23:59 PM
novell.id-manager.drivers 10360 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://tinyurl.com/s3oey

--

Father Ramon

jcocke1@dot.state.tx.us wrote:
> Quick question...... How do you insert a new line in an email sent by
> Identity Manager? I am sending an email with user information and would
> like to have the info on separate lines, instead of separated by comas.
>
> I think I have seen this answer before somewhere on the Novell site, but
> I cant find it now. Anyone know?
>
> Thanks for any response,
>
> Jordan
0
Father
5/19/2006 1:47:14 PM
Seems to work fine if you create the rule in Designer and NEVER open it
in iManager (at which time all the linefeeds will be removed.)
-jim

Father Ramon wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/s3oey
>
> --
>
> Father Ramon
>

> jcocke1@dot.state.tx.us wrote:
>> Quick question...... How do you insert a new line in an email sent by
>> Identity Manager? I am sending an email with user information and
>> would like to have the info on separate lines, instead of separated by
>> comas.
>>
>> I think I have seen this answer before somewhere on the Novell site,
>> but I cant find it now. Anyone know?
>>
>> Thanks for any response,
>>
>> Jordan
0