FORUM MOVED and CLOSED

If you access these forums via NNTP, all the SUSE and NetIQ product forums have been moved from the novell.* structure to the equivalent suse.* or netiq.* structure. Any message posted to an old novell.* forum will be redirected to the new forum. Please refresh your newsgroups in your reader and unsubscribe from the old forums which have been set to read only mode.

0
forumadmin
2/10/2012 4:28:44 PM
novell.id-manager.drivers 10360 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Forums Powerbuilder110.Beta closed or moved?
Hello, I didn't access sybase newsgroup for several days, is there any one know why "sybase.private.powerbuilder110.beta" is not reachable? Thanks! Alex W. I do not have any problems with that newsgroup. It is up and running. "Goldwing" <goldwing@ms21.hinet.net> wrote in message news:44ec1101$1@forums-1-dub... > Hello, > I didn't access sybase newsgroup for several days, is there any > one > know why "sybase.private.powerbuilder110.beta" is not reachable? > Thanks!...

Forums Forums Forums
Is there any way to hide the Forums navigation which uses the SolpartMenuDI in the Forums sub-Component? I have the following two issues: i) I am not sure whether it is compatible with some browsers. ii) I have the word Forums appearing in too many places (Page name, module title, to the right of the SolPartMenu and in the columns heading for the Forums).Jonathan Palmer ...

Moveing driver to another driver set
Hello All, I need to move an IDM driver to another driver set, in the same tree on different server. Please let me know if this is possible and if yes, how can I do it.The environment is IDM 3.5. Thanks in advance. Rahul Patil wrote: > Hello All, > > I need to move an IDM driver to another driver set, in the same tree > on different server. Please let me know if this is possible and if > yes, how can I do it.The environment is IDM 3.5. Export the driver to an XML file and then create a new driver in the new driverset using the export. -- Cheers, ...

Strange driver behaviour when one driver does a move
Hi! IDM 3.5.1: We have two drivers subscribing to some of the same user attributes (in the sync filter). One of the drivers does a move of the user object when a certain attribute changes. The other driver starts its processing (policies) at the same time as the first driver (when the attribute changes), but as the first driver is in process of moving the user object, the behaviour of the second driver is unpredictable. E.g.: If we in the second driver do a read of a source attribute in a policy, we could experience a -601 (no such entry), for instance. I guess this is normal ...

Moving Driver objects to a different driver set.
Hi I need to move an LDAP driver from one driver set (IDM2) to a different Driver Set. Same tree different server running NW 6.5.5 IDM3. Does anybody know of a way to do this, what happens to the associations. I know I can export the driver then re-import it into the new driver set but I'm pretty sure I'll have to redo all the associations. Looking for a cleaner way. Thanks in advance. Paul There are a couple of methods you can use to preserve associations. 1. Make the driver a partition root, then move it under the driver set and merge it with the new par...

MOVED: Discussion forums thread moved to the website newsgroup
The discussion forums thread has been moved to the website newsgroup. -- John Kaster http://blogs.codegear.com/johnk CodeGear Developer Network: http://dn.codegear.com Features and bugs: http://qc.codegear.com Got source? http://cc.codegear.com Edited by: John Kaster on Oct 9, 2008 11:14 AM ...

Error trying to get a ID from the ID Driver with IDM4
I call the ID Driver to get an ID from the loopback driver and I get the error message : 11:12:19 604 Drvrs: Loopback services ST: DirXML Log Event ------------------- Driver: \ECA-META\eca\services\DriverSet1\Loopback services Channel: Subscriber Status: Error Message: Code(-9131) Error in vnd.nds.stream://ECA-META/eca/services/DriverSet1/Loopback+services/Subscriber/sub-event-idsa-15juil-2010#XmlData:80 : Error evaluating XPATH expression 'token-xpath("id:getNextID($RMIServer,$RMIPort,$UIDRule,$IDClient,$Tracelevel)")' : com.novell.xml.xpath.XPathEvaluationEx...

Moving from the native MSS driver to the OLE-DB driver
We are in the process of converting our application from PB 9 to PB 10. MSS is one of the DBMSs that we support. We have historically used the MSS native driver to connect to MSS databases. However, because PB 10 does not support the obsolete native MSS driver any longer, we will need to modify our application to support OLE-DB as the mode of connection for our MSS clients. I am trying to come up with a list of any pitfalls/problems that we will encounter during this process. One issue that I am already aware of is that you cannot use the Retrieve As Needed DW feature with OLE-...

Web resources about - FORUM MOVED and CLOSED - novell.id-manager.drivers

Closed and exact differential forms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , especially vector calculus and differential topology , a closed form is a differential form α whose exterior derivative is zero ...

Sydney raid: Oxford Street, Wentworth Street, CBD closed police operation
ARMED police stormed an office building in Sydney’s CBD today after claims a gunman was on the premises.

City Beach, Floreat and Cottesloe beaches closed after separate shark sightings - PerthNow Search Search ...
COTTESLOE Beach has been reopened after a 3.5 metre shark forced lifeguards to close the beach and get swimmers out of the water.

Brussels Closed Second Day; Spain and UK Consider Joining Fight Against ISIS; Creating Enemies When None ...
Belgium Terrorist Manhunt Continues Following Saturday's imminent attack alert in which Belgium shops were closed and sporting events cancelled, ...

CLOSED: Sweden Suspends Free Movement, Set To Turn Migrants Away In Major Policy U-Turn
Sweden suspend free movement and closes its borders at it’s southern frontier from mid-day today with neighbouring countries Germany and Denmark. ...

Larry Ellison closed nearly all of the hotels on his Hawaiian island — and the unemployment rate doubled ...
... Bay) just started taking reservations for early 2016 and is scheduled to officially reopen in February. With both of the main resorts closed, ...

Washington College Closed Through Thanksgiving As Search Continues For Student
... the FBI has joined the search for a missing Washington College student, who may be armed and dangerous. Now, the school decides to stay closed ...

See The List: Large Chain Stores Staying Closed On Thanksgiving « CBS Sacramento
... U.S. retailers has heated up in recent years, many companies have decided to stay open Thanksgiving. But some stores have decided to stay closed ...

FTC Uses ‘Opaqueness’ To Keep Records Behind Closed Doors
'The FTC's opaqueness is synonymous with the quickness with which it disregards the Constitution'