Printing options for "txt" Emails: No "print selection", "print pages X to Y" ??

Hi.

NTS told me, that for TEXT only emails it is not possible, to get the same
"print..." dialog, as it's available for HTML formatted email:

- Printing selected text
- Printing a page range

I was advised, to place an enhancement request (done).

It's hard to believe, that there really isn't some work around to print just parts
of TEXT emails, or a page range??

Regards, Rudi.
0
Rudolf
6/7/2011 4:18:11 PM
novell.groupwise.8x.clients 2659 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rudolf,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic

"Print Preview" and "Print" command
Name: Jaime Rivera Email: jerdcatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Print Preview" and "Print" command Comments: When I try to print preview an email page it loads BLANK. Also it prints BLANK. Please help me or show me how to print email pages. It used to work fine before I updated to the last release 10. Thank you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but...

Right-click-"Print", and Print only "Selected Text"
Name: jesse Email: jesse76eratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Right-click-"Print", and Print only "Selected Text" Comments: I find myself using Firefox more often, but a few basic features are not there that I find very useful... - Right-click then "Print" - print "selected text only" - select word "search web" for that word - select word - right click find similar to Ctrl+F --thanks, jesse Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"Scroll bars", "printing" and "saving rows as" using Active X
Hi: Thank you for your answers Chris and Joneil. After seeing what you wrote, I checked the Article: "Migration from Netscape DataWindow Plug-ins" at http://my.sybase.com/detail?id=1014270, and I did the example for the Webpage using Web Datawindow Active X, but it doesn't show scroll bars and neither of the features for "printing" and "saving rows as..." that the Plugin had. How can I do to implement these characteristics and features ? Thanks again VICTOR CHACON Maybe I was being stuck with something simple: The scrollbars are p...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

$x ="('what is happening here?')"; print "${$x}";
This is a bug report for perl from dmi@questrel.com, generated with the help of perlbug 1.28 running under perl v5.6.0. ----------------------------------------------------------------- [Please enter your report here] $x ="('what is happening here?')"; print "${$x}"; [Please do not change anything below this line] ----------------------------------------------------------------- --- Flags: category=core severity=low --- Site configuration information for perl v5.6.0: Configured by dmi at Sat Jun 3 20:07:43 PDT 2000. Summary of...

"page setup" for printing: option "black text" missing
Name: Michael Obermeier Email: mso2_at_freenet.de Product: Firefox Summary: "page setup" for printing: option "black text" missing Comments: Hi, I am still in search of a fast, stable and comfortable replacement browser for my Netscape 4.80. Netscape 8.0.3.3 is ok, but freezes too often. Firefox 1.0.6 seems the best so far. But -also with Firefox 1.6b1- I miss that useful feature in the page setup menu that allows you to convert all text into black color for printing. Would be a great thing, if you could implement this feature in one of the future rel...

"Print Preview" and "Edit Page" buttons
Name: S.K. Product: Firefox Summary: "Print Preview" and "Edit Page" buttons Comments: You must provide "Print Preview" and "Edit Page With..." buttons. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b5) Gecko/20051006 Firefox/1.4.1 ...

$x ="('what is happening here?')"; print "${$x}"; #2
Richard Foley <Richard.Foley@m.dasa.de> claimed to have written: > $x ="('what is happening here?')"; > print "${$x}"; What indeed *is* happening here? It's bad enough that all these reposted bug reports have apparent source <Richard.Foley@m.dasa.de>, since it's generally impossible to reply to the original poster without rummaging in the bug database to find the real message details. But this one doesn't even have the bug ID (which should be 20000607.009). What gives? (I also notice that in the bug database, the bug ...

Swap a "1" or "0" for a "Y" or "N"
I have a sql query that returns rows of data and one field returns a 1 (which means yes) or a 0 (which means no).  On my vb.net page, how do I replace the 1 with a Yes and the 0 with a No?  Or do I do this in the sql?  How do I do this in sql?Never make important decisions on a Monday! By default, VB.Net can understand 1 as Yes and 0 as No.I believe you are using those DB values for your Boolean Operations.Try to use If <DBValue> then <Operation>. If you are really need Yes/No .... Declare boolean variable in VB.net and set those variables. Thanks and R...

Using "+" or "||"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - Printing options for "txt" Emails: No "print selection", "print pages X to Y" ?? - novell.groupwise.8x.clients