GroupWise Error D115 an error has been encountered

The above error is happening on a number of users mailboxes.

We are running GW 8.02 HP2 on NW6.5 Sp8.

I have tried running a mailbox repair and done a structural rebuild but
it is still happening.

Perhaps I am running gwcheck incorrectly (using standalone version) so
if anyone has a definitive guide or link to same please post it. The GW
client version on the users workstation is 8.02. They do not have any
issue using mail after the error occurs but it would be better to have
it corrected in case further corruption of the mailbox happens.

--
ahennessy

ahennessy
10/14/2011 11:56:01 AM
novell.groupwise.8x.clients 2659 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tried TID 10086587 ?, the 'verifymode' switch

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/

Yes I did run GWCheck against the users mailbox. I didn't have
"Verifymode" in MISC. I saw this TID and as the error message and
products were slightly different to mine didn't know if it was
relevant.

They are not getting the "Security Breach" message and we are on GW8

The Archive is stored on a different server (win2003). I run GWCheck
against that archive but I do not get the MISC tab. I am Running GWCHECK
(Build 8.0.2.12614) as Opposed to GWCHECK32 and where can I get my hands
on the latest version? Surely this would ship with the HP.?

ahennessy

ahennessy
10/14/2011 1:26:01 PM
Where did archives come into this ?

GWCheck32 was the old name, if you are using the version that shipped with
HP2, then that is close to the latest. HP3 came out a week or so ago.

And the Misc options don't work for archives, only live mailboxes

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0
Dave
10/14/2011 2:56:00 PM
Thanks Dave,

Archives are mentioned in the notes on TID 10086587. In any event I am
ran the GWCheck that ships with HP3 and the user is still receiving this
error.

Any other ideas?

cheers

--
ahennessy

ahennessy
10/14/2011 3:56:01 PM
So you ran that latest GWCheck with the Verifymode Misc option against
that user's live account and are still getting the D115 error ?

Is that right, just making sure what point we're up to now.

Have these accounts been recently moved or renamed, has the client
software been updated recently, a dodgy client install can cause this
sometimes

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0
Dave
10/14/2011 6:37:03 PM
yes, I ran the latest version of GWCheck with verifymode checked with
the user logged out of the mailbox. Still having the issue.

These accounts have not recently been renamed or moved.

I do suspect a local client problem, but when I login from my own pc to
that users mailbox I get the error and no issue on my own mailbox. This
should rule out the local client install.

--
ahennessy

ahennessy
10/17/2011 11:36:01 AM
The other similar GWCheck option is 'Setupmode' - so you could try that

Also, does this account have an archive set and active, maybe it is the
archive complaining, not the main account.

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0
Dave

Web resources about - GroupWise Error D115 an error has been encountered - novell.groupwise.8x.clients

Objects encountered by the SR 99 tunneling machine - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Large boulders and a section of flattened pipe encountered by Bertha, the SR 99 tunneling machine, lie in the tunnel construction zone. All of ...

Julia Gillard tells BBC sexist attitudes she encountered as PM weren't 'something Australian'
Julia Gillard has told a global audience that the sexism she endured as prime minister, while taking a toll on her, will make it easier for the ...

Enterovirus: How frontline U.S. doctors first encountered EV-D68
The kids poured into hospital wheezing, unable to say a sentence without gasping. Dr. Mary Anne Jackson knew that she had an unusual disease ...

Horseback riders who encountered Hannah Anderson, James DiMaggio say pair seemed out of place
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Thomas Roberts: Russia’s Gay Journalists Have Encountered My Biggest Fear, ‘Rejection’
... Plaza. That was until this week, when he arrived in Moscow to co-host the Miss Universe Pageant. “The people that I’ve spoken to have encountered ...

Why haven’t we encountered aliens yet? The answer could be climate change
ESO/L. Calçada, CC BY (The Conversation) Enrico Fermi, when asked about intelligent life on other planets, famously replied, “Where are they?” ...

How to Fix Error 0xC1900101 - 0x20004 (Stuck At 25%), Encountered In Microsoft Windows 10 Install
Many users have reported their Windows 10 install progress gets stuck at 25%; file copy stalls at 84%; here's a simple fix.

"We often encountered Professor Yin’s frisky and playful cats, peering curiously around a corner or darting ...
"Those cats got more attention and care and love than most pets." From the the UW School of Public Health Department of Neuroscience letter defending ...

Apologies if you've already encountered the Owl Jolson Story. It's still the best story I can offer tonight ...
It turns out that the little owl dubbed Owl Jolson isn't a youngster but a saw-whet, a species of owl "that only grows to a height of 7 or 8 ...

Top impediments to Agile adoptions that I've encountered
Organisational structures, systems, policies were not updated so the change did not spread nor survive beyond the influence of a few key individuals ...